Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

#BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (43023 Views)

Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by landmark86: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Justinlean02:
You're are a bigger fool, see where your roasted educated brain dropped you. Please grab the difference btwn clone and impersonate, dummy...

See born foollllll calling sum1 bigger fool
Call it clone or impersonation, it still sound stupiid. U & ur brother (kanu) are still foollllll.
Like it or not Buhari is stronger than ur papa

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Radiant1020:
This man should concentrate on his motivational speech on marriage and leave Buhari's matter alone
God bless you for this apt post sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
ayatt:
Nigerians don't reason sha.. Why will a whole president be cloned and those close to him won't know?

The cloning issue is a political gimmick to embarrass Buhari. Most people don't believe it but it serves a purpose
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ekez:
Buhari is a clone ,simple

Funny enough, I can bet it, you don't know the meaning of being cloned!

Majority of the ignoramuses spewing thrash about cloning don't even have the understanding of cloning.

Lalastica has given gullible chalartans the platform to manifest their ignorance.

Prove me wrong if you understand the concept of cloning, itiboribo!
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by 99miles(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
AHCB:
that's now cloning bro, it's entirely different.
people are just using the wrong word. "clone" the right words should be "body double". With the level at which plastic surgery has gone, it is very possible.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Realist2: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
Medically and genetically speaking, Buhari can't be cloned at 75 yearss. Cloning is a genetic engineering of transferring a DNA of an animal into an entirely different species of animal for the purpose of resemblance, therapy or other desire features of the animal the DNA was taken from and this can ONLY happen at implantation before the animal is born.
In the case of Buhari/jubril, only a DOUBLE is possible which involves surgery and correction of some physical features to make a look alike person.
So here a word Clone is being abused.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Grayxme: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
It is indeed disrespectful for JimmyKimmel to make such outrageous joke of the president and it should not be encouraged by Nigerians because it is not a mockery of just the person of the President, it is as well a mockery of the office of the President
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by duni04(m): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
You all started and propagated a foolish and utterly ridiculous theory about Buhari being cloned. Then the international media latches on to the madness and throws sarcastic punches at that foolish theory, and the same people that started and propagated the stupid myth are suddenly taking offence at the international media!!!
What sort of mad spirit has crept in this nation called Nigeria? So much so that even that criminal Atiku, and his criminal pastor Oyedepo bought into the madness!!!
I really admire Buhari for ignoring the utter foolishness and madness and going about his job.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by kb83(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
This cloning issue is much ado about nothing, If Hausa agree for a Sudanese to rule them, fine all we no is that after 4years their time to enjoy power would be over the power automatically shifts to the south period.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Welrez(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
emmyt2:
Foolishness has no cure
It actually has: Better Education!
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Dididrumz(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pekele007:
Nnamdi Kanu never said Jubrin is a clone, rather he said Jubrin is an impostor.

Calling Buhari a clone is the figment of imaginations of Lai Mohammed and his disciples.

He never did. They brought up the clone issue to cover up the truth that Nigerian president is dead. The signs are clearer by the day. 2019 will reveal so much truths in Nigeria
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Temple1288(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
Grayxme:
It is indeed disrespectful for JimmyKimmel to make such outrageous joke of the president and it should not be encouraged by Nigerians because it is not a mockery of just the person of the President, it is as well a mockery of the office of the President

Nigerians? So the people he called 5% shouldn't take it as well?
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Bgetto: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
They said rice was 9000 when APC took over,
They forget it was 2500 when PDP took over,
They said patrol was 87 when APC took over.
They forget it was 11 when PDP took over.
They said doller was 190 when APC took over,
They forget it was 1# when PDP took over.
They said cement was 2000 when APC took over,
They forget it was 400 when PDP takeover.
They spend 16 years destroying Nigeria but holding APC for responsible, good people of Nigeria wake up and be wise.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by AHCB: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
99miles:
people are just using the wrong word. "clone" the right words should be "body double". With the level at which plastic surgery has gone, it is very possible.
no doubt, but plastic surgery usually involve the face of a person. What happens to the person's body? Surely that also needs surgery. grin

Beside, I don't think getting a body double can take 6 months.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Otapipia: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
docadams:
Hmmm. This is the first time I will be commenting on this cloning issue simply because I find it so so ludicrous giving what science has thought me.
I also find it funny why Reno of all persons is now the one to pour cold water on an issue that his primary constituency and party( Igbos & PDP) have locked on to for the past one year and already included in their campaign manifesto. To cap all, his spiritual leader/mentor, Pastor Adeboye, has propelled himself to celestial heights as the propaganda-in-chief of the 'clone club'.
Even if he has to be given the benefit of doubt, he should start his sermon with the Idiotic PDP CYCLOPS and the blasphemous Adeboye

On a second thought, the negative effects of this cloning talk may have started bouncing off its intended beneficiary-PDP, akin to the islamization mantra of 2015. So left for me, they can Kwantinue cloning till febuari comes
Stop this stupid incomprehensible grammar. If you don't have anything to say keep kwayet!!!!!

1 Like

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by specco(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
landmark86:
Despite the fact that I don't like Buhari, it will be stupid of me to believe FOOL like NNAMDI KANU that Buhari was cloned.

I cant still believe issue of the clone can still be trending in the country that people wia well EDUCATED. Is better we grow mehn.

Rubbish
Are you not the bigger F××L by saying what Mr Kanu didnt say. Nnamdi Kanu used the word "impostor" A clone and an impostor are miles apart in meaning.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Smile4daddy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
ayatt:
Nigerians don't reason sha.. Why will a whole president be cloned and those close to him won't know?
Jubril of Sudan is going no where. He has stated a good works in Nigeria and he must wait and finish it till 2023.

Sai Baba
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Reno can shove his hypocritical support up his lousy PDP arse, Buhari doesn't need it; meanwhile, Kanu and his IPOB disciples can continue deceiving themselves with their ridiculously infantile gimmick of cloned Buhari; while his ppl in the north go about their normal business of quietly organizing their usual 95% tsunami of Almajiri votes - guess who'd be having the last laugh as PMB returns to Aso Rock.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by landmark86: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
specco:

Are you not the bigger wise by saying what Mr Kanu didnt say. Nnamdi Kanu used the word "impostor" A clone and an impostor are miles apart in meaning.

I no am the bigger WISE man
Tnx 4 that
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by hatchy(f): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
docadams:
Hmmm. This is the first time I will be commenting on this cloning issue simply because I find it so so ludicrous giving what science has thought me.
I also find it funny why Reno of all persons is now the one to pour cold water on an issue that his primary constituency and party( Igbos & PDP) have locked on to for the past one year and already included in their campaign manifesto. To cap all, his spiritual leader/mentor, Pastor Adeboye, has propelled himself to celestial heights as the propaganda-in-chief of the 'clone club'.
Even if he has to be given the benefit of doubt, he should start his sermon with the Idiotic PDP CYCLOPS and the blasphemous Adeboye

On a second thought, the negative effects of this cloning talk may have started bouncing off its intended beneficiary-PDP, akin to the islamization mantra of 2015. So left for me, they can Kwantinue cloning till febuari comes
What did you smoke......it's not good for your brain son.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by UncleJudax(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
landmark86:
Despite the fact that I don't like Buhari, it will be stupid of me to believe FOOL like NNAMDI KANU that Buhari was cloned.

I cant still believe issue of the clone can still be trending in the country that people wia well EDUCATED. Is better we grow mehn.

Rubbish
You mean the same EDUCATED people who elected a certificate-less bigot as their president?
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by neonly: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
kindnyce:
Whether jubril ooooo
Whether buhari oooo
All we know is Sai Baba/Jubrin Sudani 2019-2023 cheesy cheesy

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by ibietela2(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
He never said he was cloned
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by melodyogonna(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
Liftkid:
Nnamdi kanu never said Buhari/Jubril is a clone, he said that he is being impersonated by one jubril from sudan. btw this sounds like what a clone will say "ITS REAL ME' lipsrsealed
Exactly, makes it sound like there is a fake somewhere.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by mechanics(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ekez:
Buhari is a clone ,simple
He's not simple.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Randomshotzz(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
landmark86:

Rubbish

The 'educated one', did Nnamdi Kanu claim that Buhari is a clone?
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by themanderon: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
Most Nigerians have comprehension issues. Nnamdi KANU never said Buhari is a clone but that he has been replaced by a look alike from Sudan, whether true or false is up for debate. I don't know where this cloning issh came from.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by donnie(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
landmark86:

Rubbish

Nnamdi never said Buhari was cloned like the Presidency and his men are trying to fool people.

He said the man in Aso rock is Jubril, an impostor, and that's very possible or likely.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by gabicon: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
In Nigeria it's easy to always control a narrative, clone or imposter, where did mazi Kanu get his information from? BUHARI is jubril and by some stroke of luck his wife and children haven't noticed. How long does it take to teach someone another person's manarism?
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by ikorodureporta: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
Is this defense?? cheesy
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Goodlyone(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 ELECTION: INEC Releases List Of Ten Presidential Candidates / Twitter Removes Osinbajo’s Post For Copyright Violation Of Beyonce’s Song / Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.