Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun (29402 Views)

Handover: Bye-bye To Játijàti By Abimbola Adelakun / Man Arrested In Aba After Facebook Post Criticising, Calling Buhari 'jubril' (pi / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
ericsmith:

stop fighting cumma snatch me .... pesin husband
d girl is a smallgirl ,y fighting her
Re: Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:

Sentimental or not, you still wouldn't have been able to do anything.

You hate insult and curse but you like shutting someone up and silencing their opinion
mtcheww...just go
Re: Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun by keryj(f): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
mtcheww...just go

I have nothing with you already sad
Re: Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
d girl is a smallgirl ,y fighting her

i thot you were husbandsnatcha
Re: Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
ericsmith:

i thot you were husbandsnatcha
ironically i am!

Re: Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun by digScratcher: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Unik3030:
even b4 he fell sick n went for treatment abroad, his wife has always said it that cabals are controlling his government

and why?

a Commander in Chief, who's not in command.

and you think there's nothing wrong with that, because he is your brother or because you pity him.

don't pity any of this guys because when they Rob this country blind they don't even have you in mind.
Re: Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
ironically i am!

sad to know ....
Re: Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun by Friend01(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Donelli:

I'll overlook the fact that you lack simple decorum to debate without resorting to direct and indirect insults. I'll also wave aside the fact that you sidelined the questions I asked and kept throwing tantrums.

Let me now attempt to address the few topical issues you raised. I should point to also, for the benefit of all readers, that in this country we ought to recognize that things are not always in black and white. There's a lot of grey areas which we ignore, especially those who think themselves smarter than others. Having said that, let's consider some things.

Do you know that there was an attempt to hide the critical health status of Yaradua from the public?

Do you also know that if not for Dr Dora Akunyili (of blessed memory) whom they didn't carry along in their plans, they would have succeeded?

Do you agree that she is not someone who can be bought to propagate falsehood that could be a major reason she was not carried along even as minister for information?

Do you think the north was happy with how it all ended, relinquishing power to an 1nfidel?

Do you think they will be likely to allow a repeat with Buhari/Osibanjo?

About the wife and children, how come she was no where to be seen when Prince Charles visited with the wife as is the practice? Why all the passive aggression against her husband's administration (e.g the party convention where he came unopposed)? Why the uneasiness around her husband which wasn't the case before now?
Where is Zara who was always in our face on twitter about her dad?

Which father welcomes his son who had a near death experience from an accident with just a "mechanical" handshake? You know what, let's keep this one aside. grin

Coming to Britain I'll ask a straight question which I require you to answer even if you avoid all the above: is it in their best interest that power comes south or remains in the north, and why?
Ditto friends and associates.

Finally, why has the British journalist, Joyce (I don't recall the full name at this time) not been sued for libel?
Why was an attempt made to assassinate Nnamdi Kanu who was the most active voice against the conspiracy instead of legal action?

If you cannot answer these questions I suggest you just walk away as against your insults and tantrums. I dont engage in such.

Sincerely, I must concede you have a way with words, but all you have been writing are neither here nor there if we were to scrutinise every paragraph.

In all your attempt of trying to stick to the topic you ended up running round in circles - which proves that you were hell bent on making me believe that it's either your way or the high way.

You also claimed most of what I have said are direct or indirect insults.
See, one thing you should understand is that in the line of fire(when arguments are tensed) subtle and unintentional insults do come up and it shouldn't be seen as something of trying to belittle you or any of my opponent on this issue.
If I were to go back to our initial point of contention you would see who really started it. But this idea of trying to play the victim when you are totally floored by points won't fly. You can try another trick.

Back to the topic, the lady in question who you couldn't recall her full name further proves my point that you people are not even sincere with the balderdash you are spreading of being factual to a fault. All you are interested in is, let's bring him down even it means lying;to you all is fair.

Like I said, you are just running around the place.
Your body double claim is what I am refuting not what the north wants or what one million and one Osinbajo did.
Stick to the topic.

I have marshalled all my points very clearly without resorting to this rigmarole approach you are using as a diversion from the main bone of contention.

And please, answer these nagging questions below with facts(i mean, corroborative facts not one cooked and believed by certain group of persons) and maybe, I could see something logical or worthy of note to pick my brain:

>Who is this Jibril Aminu from?
I mean, what is his background? (furnish us with the details of this man, because you can't just grab an imaginary figure from thin air without telling us the historical background of this imposter).

>When did this so called body double act took place ? If true, was it in a hospital or a the president's lodge in the UK? or was number 10 downing street? who were the witnesses.

>Where was the 'late' Buhari buried?
If true, who ,where and how was he buried?
We need evidences that are well substantiated not some randomly selected epistles that have no known source .

I will stop here at this junction, and I hope you will respond to the points raised without dragging in issues that are totally unrelated to what is on the table .
Re: Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun by Donelli: 1:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Friend01:

Sincerely, I must concede you have a way with words, but all you have been writing are neither here nor there if we were to scrutinise every paragraph.

In all your attempt of trying to stick to the topic you ended up running round in circles - which proves that you were hell bent on making me believe that it's either your way or the high way.

You also claimed most of what I have said are direct or indirect insults.
See, one thing you should understand is that in the line of fire(when arguments are tensed) subtle and unintentional insults do come up and it shouldn't be seen as something of trying to belittle you or any of my opponent on this issue.
If I were to go back to our initial point of contention you would see who really started it. But this idea of trying to play the victim when you are totally floored by points won't fly. You can try another trick.

Back to the topic, the lady in question who you couldn't recall her full name further proves my point that you people are not even sincere with the balderdash you are spreading of being factual to a fault. All you are interested in is, let's bring him down even it means lying;to you all is fair.

Like I said, you are just running around the place.
Your body double claim is what I am refuting not what the north wants or what one million and one Osinbajo did.
Stick to the topic.

I have marshalled all my points very clearly without resorting to this rigmarole approach you are using as a diversion from the main bone of contention.

And please, answer these nagging questions below with facts(i mean, corroborative facts not one cooked and believed by certain group of persons) and maybe, I could see something logical or worthy of note to pick my brain:

>Who is this Jibril Aminu from?
I mean, what is his background? (furnish us with the details of this man, because you can't just grab an imaginary figure from thin air without telling us the historical background of this imposter).

>When did this so called body double act took place ? If true, was it in a hospital or a the president's lodge in the UK? or was number 10 downing street? who were the witnesses.

>Where was the 'late' Buhari buried?
If true, who ,where and how was he buried?
We need evidences that are well substantiated not some randomly selected epistles that have no known source .

I will stop here at this junction, and I hope you will respond to the points raised without dragging in issues that are totally unrelated to what is on the table .
Just as expected grin I asked open ended questions and once again he ignores the issues and insinuates that I'm playing the victim...of what exactly

Meanwhile, the name is Eric Joyce and he's a "he".
Re: Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun by Friend01(m): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2018
Donelli:

Just as expected grin I asked open ended questions and once again he ignores the issues and insinuates that I'm playing the victim...of what exactly

Meanwhile, the name is Eric Joyce and he's a "he".
If your questions were questions that deserve answers I would have done that.

You know in your hearts of hearts you just can't handle this truth that is why you are still stubbornly clinging to a claim which have no corroborative evidence and you think it's sounds logical.

Answer my last questions logically and TRUTHFULLY then we may have a fruitful discussion otherwise this conversation is over.
Re: Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun by Donelli: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2018
Friend01:

If your questions were questions that deserve answers I would have done that.

You know in your hearts of hearts you just can't handle this truth that is why you are still stubbornly clinging to a claim which have no corroborative evidence and you think it's sounds logical.

Answer my last questions logically and TRUTHFULLY then we may have a fruitful discussion otherwise this conversation is over.
My questions do not deserve answers because you don't agree with my views, fair enough. But how then will I engage you if you continue to refuse engaging me. Many people argue that the Jibril story is unverifiable but a few forensic proofs by the presidency would have cleared the air but the government felt it was just noise and rabble-rousing. Here we are.

Bro, I appreciate the fact that you found me worthy of your time but this debate is going in circles.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday / Osun PDP Leaders After A Closed-Door Meeting Held In Oyinlola's Country Home / Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.