Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 AM

Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex (50313 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by dre11(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

The police at Ikotun Division, Lagos, have ordered a man, one Solomon Uduchukwu, who took sex enhancing drugs to sleep witb his wife, Ijeoma, to leave his matrimonial home in order to save her life and for the protection of their two children.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered it was the temporary measure taken by the police to maintain peace between the couple.

Last week, Solomon Uduchukwu chased his wife, Ijeoma and his two children away because the wife refused him sex after she discovered that Solomon usually took sex enhancing drugs before sleeping with her.

Ijeoma alleged that after Solomon took those enhancing drugs, he would make love to her for over two hours and at a time she said she almost died in the process because of long period of sex.

She then investigated what made him to stay much longer unlike in the past and discovered that he was taking enhancing drugs before the romps.

As usual, Solomon took the drugs and attempted to touch Ijeoma but she refused and told him that she will never allow him to sleep with her because he was taking drugs.

In the morning, Solomon chased her and their two children away from the house, locked up the place claiming that he no longer wanted them.
The action attracted the attention of the neighbours and an NGO who reported the matter to the police.

When our correspondent visited their house at Prophet Amowo Street, Onitire bus stop in Abaranje, Ikotun area of Lagos, both the wife and children were stranded outside before the police came, forced the door open and took them back to the house.

It was later that Solomon went to the police station and was told by the police to find a place to stay because his action had affected the children and wife who were afraid to see him in the house.

When our reporter contacted Ijeoma, she confirmed that Solomon had stayed clear from the house as directed by the police but that the matter has not been concluded yet at the police station.

http://pmexpressng.com/man-sent-away-home-demanding-too-much-sex/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by lordm(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
Sex that you will get tired of

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Redoil: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
Why not encourage ur man take more wives

82 Likes

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by lilmax(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
I know her former anthem was "I hate 1 minute men"

now she needs a one minute man not 2hours grin

the man should just bring in 3 more wives, but also should have money to take care of all of them, there's space in love for everyone to fit in instead of whinning

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by thorpido(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
So police dey send man away from the house too for Naija?
Naija don dey upgrade be that.

163 Likes

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
. Ijeoma alleged that after Solomon took those enhancing drugs, he would make love to her for over two hours and at a time she said she almost died in the process because of long period of sex.

Wetin be the drug name nah

some people need am o.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by dokyOloye: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
I condemn the man wholeheartedly.
Let us promote free and fair erection.

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by KingLennon(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
Is it not cyriacus Izuekwe? Im news and china battery, I no sabi which one fake pass grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by babyfaceafrica: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
fake news from pm as usual

9 Likes

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Seanpizzy10: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
5 Times Tiwa Savage Toast & Kissed Wizkid Publicly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AciW9_jTNRA

Kizz Daniel Dance In Tears As He Buys a Bentley After a Mansion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaNhyTzsfUQ
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by landmark86: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
This woman shud be grateful she's having a man like Solomon Uduchukwu every women's choice.
98% men of nowadays are 2min men

7 Likes

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by PrettyGist: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
cool cool
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Amuluonyenaego: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
tramadol at work...... I weap
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by neezar: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pm news and weird stories

4 Likes

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Made4naijablog: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Timolanki(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
Na this kind thing dey make man find woman go outside. The solution to this is simple, the man should reduce the dose and frequency of the drug intake. It's possible that the woman shaded the man about poor performance.

20 Likes

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by mamatwiny(f): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
Cyriacus uzoekwe I hail.
I hope to see how he looks like.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by canadastime(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
I can relate

Apply for your Canada Visa with us today

Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs

https://punchng.com/canada-desperately-looking-to-fill-430000-vacant-jobs/amp/

1 Like

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
thorpido:
grin We don dey try be like Jand small small

2 Likes

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Bayajidda1: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by oluwasegun007(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
This is not the first time this puuuu of a news will be on first page

3 Likes

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Aldebaran(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pasuma grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by BruncleZuma: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by tossie101(f): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
undecided aunty Run For ur life biko
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Igbo and drugs sha dey compatible like preek to condom cry

5 Likes

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by harryjunior17(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
2 hours ?? wah dah hell! .. he just wants to kill her ni.i wonder waht enhancer he used..
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by farano(f): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
2 hours?! shocked na punishment o grin
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Khalraj: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Commando ni awee yi
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Hotzone(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
thorpido:
Thanks to GEJ who introduced the bill for CRIMINAL ADMINISTRATION ACT SYSTEM and he proceeded to ASO ROCK after his colossal defeat, to plead with Buhari in order to sign the bill into law, alongside others including EFFCC power house ' trumpet blowing'
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by FILEBE(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Mod
Don't u sleep?
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by ZombieTAMER: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Cyriakus on the beat
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by gift2xl: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
DUDE WHAT?Y TURNING UR MARRIAGE TO A SERIOUS PORM MOVIE. I PITY 4 U, WITHOUT DRUGS U CANT CLIMB A SIMPLE MOUNTAIN KPEKUS

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.