Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex (50324 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Psoul(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2018
Come oooo...I last more than dat with no enhancement and my partner never complained. May be the man was not adding flavour and fun to the thing and was just thrusting so hard on the woman making the whole show look like love taking instead of love making.

Guys, learn how to make love and make it fun and not war. Understand how a woman want it and give it. U can even last for more than 2hrs without complaining. At the end, she will look into ur eyes, pull u closer to herself and say "thank you baby. I love you so much."
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by LargeBreed(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2018
Please, what's name of the drug?
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by vigrxplusng: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2018
Get the best sex enhancement supplements here https://novrxhub.com/product-category/sexual-wellness/
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Lankybaby(f): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:
lankybaby no dey tire o
ok
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by mechanics(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2018
Hahahahaha, he thought he was wise.
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by benzzyno(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
. Ijeoma alleged that after Solomon took those enhancing drugs, he would make love to her for over two hours and at a time she said she almost died in the process because of long period of sex.

Wetin be the drug name nah

some people need am o.
. Nairaland..! Keeping us entertained since 1900 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Chrysz(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
. Ijeoma alleged that after Solomon took those enhancing drugs, he would make love to her for over two hours and at a time she said she almost died in the process because of long period of sex.

some people need am o.
you want to get it for your husband abi

1 Like

Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Awesomefred32(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2018
Fake news every where
the drug no get name?
No picture of the police men, wife, children or even the man.
Biko japa
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by Richmelvin33(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Abeg wetin be the drug name some people need am here ohh
Re: Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex by bigcasava1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

some people need am o.
some people include u naa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.