Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

Pray This Prayers Before You Sleep Very important!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray This Prayers Before You Sleep Very important!! (922 Views)

I Pray This Trouser Doesn't Become A New Trend / Tired Of Your Present Situation? Pray This 25 Prayer Points For Success And Brea / Pray This Prayers Aggressively Against Programmed Infirmities Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray This Prayers Before You Sleep Very important!! by lightblazingnow(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
Oh lord God Almighty please reveal to me what pleasure I should bring in to your kingdom which no one else ever can fit in because I am fearfully and wonderfully made in your image and likeness, for you said that you created me for your own good pleasure.

But right now I am in the dark about such pleasure, in Christ Jesus name hear my voice. Amen.

Then go to sleep. Tomorrow come back to comment here. Have a wonderful night rest in Christ name. Amen again.

2 Likes

Re: Pray This Prayers Before You Sleep Very important!! by lightblazingnow(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Amen
Re: Pray This Prayers Before You Sleep Very important!! by orisa37: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2018
Father, as we are about to sleep, please come and sleep with us, come and be our sleep, come and be our dreams and wake us up in the Morn with renewed Spirits to worship You. IJN AMEN !!!
Re: Pray This Prayers Before You Sleep Very important!! by lightblazingnow(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
Now
Re: Pray This Prayers Before You Sleep Very important!! by lightblazingnow(m): 3:57am On Dec 16, 2018
Please do
Re: Pray This Prayers Before You Sleep Very important!! by lightblazingnow(m): 5:09am On Dec 20, 2018
Grace church
Re: Pray This Prayers Before You Sleep Very important!! by lightblazingnow(m): 12:17am On Jan 04, 2019
Important
Re: Pray This Prayers Before You Sleep Very important!! by lightblazingnow(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Amen
Re: Pray This Prayers Before You Sleep Very important!! by lightblazingnow(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Right

(1) (Reply)

Take Up Your Cross Daily ( Luke 9:23) - Paul Ellis / Nigerian Church Leaders Should Study CHURCH HISTORY Properly / Link To Watch Nasfat Live Asalatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.