Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku (292 Views)

I’ll Start Restructuring Of Nigeria After May 29, Says Atiku / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by Badassblogger(f): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has promised to begin the process of restructuring the country with the first six months of his administration if elected president in 2019.

He made the pledged on Thursday at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) southwest presidential campaign flag off in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

“What is important is the restructuring,” the PDP presidential candidate told a crowd of supporters at the rally. “Within six months, I shall start the process of leading us to the restructuring of this country.”

He added, “I will ensure that the southwest is returned to the PDP. If you give me your support, you will never regret it.”

Atiku accused the Muhammadu Buhari administration of putting the country in debt, saying it has borrowed so much money in the last three years.

He stated that the PDP administration was providing the best educational advancement and job opportunities for the people before the All Progressives Congress (APC) came to allegedly deceive them.

“We believed in them; they told us they would give us jobs, prosperity, but instead they gave us menial jobs,” the PDP candidate alleged.

“I stand before you today to say that we shall return the prosperity of this nation. I want to say that the southwest will be known again for its educational advancement.”

The campaign enjoyed the presence of the party’s bigwigs, including its National Chairman, Uche Secondus; Atiku’s running mate, former Governor Peter Obi; and Senate President Bukola Saraki.
In his address, Secondus said the nation was in crisis and only the party’s candidate can rescue it from its challenges.

He described Atiku as strong, fit and articulate to lead Nigeria and asked the people to cast their votes in favour of the PDP in the coming elections.

The PDP chairman insisted that the party was on a rescue mission and called for a minute’s silence for all those who lost their lives, including the late OPC leader Fredrick Fasheun.

See more: https://edgelinemusic.com.ng/2018/12/news-i-will-start-restructuring-process-in-six-months-if-elected-atiku/

Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by Afamed: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Not in 2 months again? Fugitive will always remain fugitive no matter the rebranding

Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by yarimo(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
ATIKU just say you will start looting 6 months in to office. grin
Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by yerokunphilips: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
These people can lie .
Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by Mynd44: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2018

(1)

Troops Kill 1 Boko Haram Insurgent, Arrest 2 In Borno / Ondo State News :minister Lauds ODSG Over KAMOMI Aketi / Nigerian National Dailies Newspaper Headlines For Today Friday 14th December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.