Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (36801 Views)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Uglymugg:
Just one of it.

Ok smiley
Re: How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? by Uglymugg: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok smiley
Well don't be polite, what do you think? Give me your verdict.
Re: How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? by Jijiman: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
If you want to break up with a girl, you should probably be ready with the reasons, with reasons, I mean proper reasons and not just of sake reasons.

Lets say she loves you now and you actually don't. But still, there is a bond which is why you guys are together. We was meet at Meetwille!
Re: How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? by Youngpo413: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
If I have my way I will stay unmarried and procreate through "relationship(s)".
that's the best,so many hœs nowadays.
Re: How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? by Youngpo413: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
A friend discovered certain things about his wife after just 11 months of marriage. I encouraged him to forgive her and end the relationship, which he did.

Next the woman started bringing their priests (Rev Father), family members etc to seek reconciliation! Meanwhile this my guy's mind is made and he could murder her if they are together.

I urged him not to shift ground except he is willing but he must be prepared to live with the consequences. Thankfully, he heeded my advice and is now a happy youngman again.

In life our personal happiness is MORE important than opinion of people as long as our happiness is not at anybody's detriment.
that your friend get mind o but it depends sha.
Re: How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? by Youngpo413: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
faithfull18:
Funny thread. You don't like her but you didn't mind having sex with her. Ladies!!! close your legs!!!
all these won't happen if they chose to close their legs till their wedding night...they have the right to say guys and stick with it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? / Two Men Fight Over A Prostitute In Lagos, One Stabbed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.