Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses (47441 Views)

Alex Otti In A Picture With Tinubu Portrait / Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by Kbidi: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2018
filitech070:
, , ...you just split trash here..na hatred dey worry ur head, did u vote pmb in 2015?...vote to atiku PDP is vote to backwardness after 16yrs of pdp without tangible achievement to Nigeria..oga ur brain need factory reset joor

Are you any better now after 3.5 years? That the economy is growing at 1.5% as against the 6.5% it was before the APC govt? That dollar was 190/$, basket of tomatoes were about 5000# then compared to what it is today? That a bag of rice was 8000# then compared to what it is now...that fuel price was 87-90# then compared to 145# today...That the inflation rate has risen to 11.5% today compared to a single digit before now? That the suicide related deaths has increased to an all time high within 3.5 years of APC rule compared to almost zero level in the last 16 yrs? That unemployment figures rose to 8m within 3.5 years of APC rule compared to the 16 years ? The figures are there ..its not manufactured figure..very verifiable... So if that's the backwardness you are talking about, I love that backwardness than this stagnation...You guys are not talking about real issues and that is why you want to mortgage your next 4 years to more suffering...The corruption and criminal allegations you slam on PDP, are they not also in APC? So what you saying? Look at the manifestos , what does each of them bring to the table to make Nigeria work again is what you should be looking at...and for me, Atiku has the best.
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by drlateef: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2018
I can't believe a Senate President and a medical doctor will be making grammatical errors in his statements. And nobody seems to catch that. What is "dire state" Mr Senate President? Did you mean "dire straits"? Please correct yourself.
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by saintade01(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2018
Wow. So there's still a saner naira land.
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by Trustee1: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2018
Why do I have this strong feelings that the administrators of nairaland are doing lowkey campaign for APC by putting PDP down! It's very unprofessional and ridiculous.
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by abescom: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2018
alsudan:
See their names, typical of them Afonjas. Good thing we don't have only them in the SW. Their votes will be inconsequential in the end.
Bigot, how much of the south south and south east votes got Buhari to the presidency. Continue kidding yourself.
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by Haddock(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2018
Minjim:

What's wrong with trying

Donald Duke
Sowore
Mogbalu
Oluwole Hasim
Ezekwezili
Durotoye

Why must we try Pdp and Atiku AGAIN?
Don't waste your time on these dazed and confused people. They're all stuck on replay. They will go on trying one rogue after the other until their lives are spent and their children wouldn't know any better because no one left any examples for them.
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by madridguy(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2018
See finishing.....Saraki must be crying now grin
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by Moukandjo: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2018
AccessME:
i'm not supporting Atiku becos he is a perfect man for the job.

I'm not supporting Atiku becos he is a Hausa man sure of revamping Nigeria economy to a greater height we've never seen b4.

I'm not voting Atiku becos of saraki or any other person's approval.

I'm voting Atiku becos i feel he will transform Nigeria economy with Obi the industrious vice Behind him it a sure banker. and,

I'm also voting for Atiku cos he is the only capable xperienced one that will unite the major nations 3 major ethnic groups rather than impose partiality and division among groups like Buhari has put the nation in religion and ethnic sectionalism.

i will b voting for Atiku in reason that we've tried Buhari for over 3yrs now and we didn't experience our expectations so i deem it fit Buhari step aside for another to step in.

Let's Try Atiku and if for any reason he performs below expectations then, we vote him out and vote in another.
Sharap! Why you dey fool yourself? If you wanted the best man for the job, you'd have wanted Oby or Duke, not Atiku! You only want Atiku & PDP because you just blindly love the PDP & think they're the ones that could unseat Buhari!
If Atiku wins (which almost impossible) & fails (if the 1% chance of him winning happens), you still won't vote out the PDP in 2023; you'd still vote PDP & Atiku no matter what!
So once again, stop fooling yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by DeepNuggets: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2018
alsudan:
See their names, typical of them Afonjas. Good thing we don't have only them in the SW. Their votes will be inconsequential in the end.

You so wish
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2018
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by thatigboman: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2018
alsudan:
yoruba muslims, sir.
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by mechanics(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2018
He's a sycophant.
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by MrMoney55: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2018
We will never geta any where if what we do is attack ideas
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by Haddock(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2018
Kbidi:

Are you any better now after 3.5 years? That the economy is growing at 1.5% as against the 6.5% it was before the APC govt? That dollar was 190/$, basket of tomatoes were about 5000# then compared to what it is today? That a bag of rice was 8000# then compared to what it is now...that fuel price was 87-90# then compared to 145# today...That the inflation rate has risen to 11.5% today compared to a single digit before now? That the suicide related deaths has increased to an all time high within 3.5 years of APC rule compared to almost zero level in the last 16 yrs? That unemployment figures rose to 8m within 3.5 years of APC rule compared to the 16 years ? The figures are there ..its not manufactured figure..very verifiable... So if that's the backwardness you are talking about, I love that backwardness than this stagnation...You guys are not talking about real issues and that is why you want to mortgage your next 4 years to more suffering...The corruption and criminal allegations you slam on PDP, are they not also in APC? So what you saying? Look at the manifestos , what does each of them bring to the table to make Nigeria work again is what you should be looking at...and for me, Atiku has the best.

It's hard to ignore your comment.

What are the real reasons why someone would be worse off now than before? Over-reliance on free or cheap handouts mostly at the expense of national growth

If rice was N8,000 previously but sells higher now, why is this so? Where was the N8,000 rice coming from and why did it stop?

At what time of the year in your mentioned 16 years was a basket of tomatoes sold for N5000 and how much did it sell for at same time of the year in the mentioned 3.5 years?
The current "hardship" we all love to criticize is an opportunity for business and self employment but how many people (young and idle) saw it as such?

The few guys I know (me inclusive) who went in agro related business last year in small scale went in full time and in much larger scale this year. I'm sure we'll never see their names on the list of suicide victims.

So there was near zero rate of suicide in the 16 years of PDP? How did you arrive at that statistic?

PDP came the other day campaigning with food, food! I saw people clapping over some food promise! How can PDP put the food on your table if many are still sitting idle?

There are so many entrepreneurship assistance out there that are largely unclaimed by our "suffering and complaining" youths. Food will continue to be scarce and costly until farming and local manufacturing becomes
attractive and more large scale farmers emerge
even if Buhari re-emerges or Atiku manages to become president come 2019.
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by GRADEXP2(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2018
AccessME:

I'm not supporting Atiku becos he is a Hausa man sure of revamping Nigeria economy to a greater height we've never seen b4.

I'm voting Atiku becos i feel he will transform Nigeria economy with Obi the industrious vice Behind him it a sure banker. and,

I'm also voting for Atiku cos he is the only capable xperienced one that will unite the major nations 3 major ethnic groups rather than impose partiality and division among groups like Buhari has put the nation in religion and ethnic sectionalism.

i will b voting for Atiku in reason that we've tried Buhari for over 3yrs now and we didn't experience our expectations so i deem it fit Buhari step aside for another to step in.

Let's Try Atiku and if for any reason he performs below expectations then, we vote him out and vote in another.

How long are you going to do trial and error? Remember, voting him out if he performs woefully will be after four years, and we need DRASTIC CHANGE.
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by filitech070: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2018
Kbidi:

Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by RexTramadol1: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2018
abluck:
Wow wow wow wow wow wow shocked

Simon of Cyrene , wehdon!
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by princfred(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2018
yrex01:
are they lying? Besides after Hausa, Yoruba votes follows. Dey only carrying u lads along so u won't felt somehow. Yeyenatu
If only those two can stop voting so that only smart people who reason with their head not anus always towing the part of political nepotisms against merit will votebin reasonable persons so that Nigeria can improve.

Sai Jubril so fulani herdsmen can finish what they started especially in the home of his voters.
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by princfred(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2018
GRADEXP2:

How long are you going to do trial and error? Remember, voting him out if he performs woefully will be after four years, and we need DRASTIC CHANGE.
So what your way forward? Stick with dullard?
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by princfred(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2018
Haddock:

Don't waste your time on these dazed and confused people. They're all stuck on replay. They will go on trying one rogue after the other until their lives are spent and their children wouldn't know any better because no one left any examples for them.
The dem*nted northerners and their Afonja deceptive asslicker "we love" to be one with don't understand the meaning of merit only nepotism and bigotry so the country can't develop as they dumb down the political IQ ensuring only their village idiot or whomever he runs with wins.

A country with a huge block of low average moral political intelligent people has no business with development as they must keep electing low moral political intelligent people to lead them. It's a curse.
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by Kbidi: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2018
Haddock:

What are the real reasons why someone would be worse off now than before? Over-reliance on free or cheap handouts mostly at the expense of national growth

If rice was N8,000 previously but sells higher now, why is this so? Where was the N8,000 rice coming from and why did it stop?

At what time of the year in your mentioned 16 years was a basket of tomatoes sold for N5000 and how much did it sell for at same time of the year in the mentioned 3.5 years?
The current "hardship" we all love to criticize is an opportunity for business and self employment but how many people (young and idle) saw it as such?

The few guys I know (me inclusive) who went in agro related business last year in small scale went in full time and in much larger scale this year. I'm sure we'll never see their names on the list of suicide victims.

So there was near zero rate of suicide in the 16 years of PDP? How did you arrive at that statistic?

PDP came the other day campaigning with food, food! I saw people clapping over some food promise! How can PDP put the food on your table if many are still sitting idle?

There are so many entrepreneurship assistance out there that are largely unclaimed by our "suffering and complaining" youths. Food will continue to be scarce and costly until farming and local manufacturing becomes

From what you wrote, during GEJ, period , a basket of tomatoes fell to about 5000# and was very surprised when I saw that...Read my post very well, the suicidal deaths increased to an alarming rate within 3.5 years of this dispensation. How many of the Nigerian populace have towed the agricultural sector such as you did now? You may have gotten the privileges to do so but how many have such privilege? Just very few currently.... Like I said figures tells a story. There is stagnation in the nations growth and to me , its not a welcome development. I am looking at a manifesto that will get Nigeria working again... We need the jobs to come back. Recently, there was a huge capital flight from our very own stock market...why do you think that happened especially the figures that came out for this month of Nov.. It shows that the foreign investors were not seeing the viability if the Nigerian economy hence they pulled out their funds...these are indices showing that there is a need for the economy to move ahead from this abysmal 1.5% growth rate currently... See when there is food on the table, people think well...currently that is missing.. I wonder what you mean by over reliance on cheap handouts......The figures I gave out are verifiable.... These are what the global economic watchdogs look out for to know if a govt is doing well or not.... The economy is been stifled....And to me its a no no.....no FDI...foreign direct investment coming in at all...so how will the jobs be created? Most companies are closing shops..when there is a huge unemployment rate such as it is now, the ripple effect of that is so alarming and that is why we have so many idle men and women out there doing nothing.. You think its everyone can access agricultural facilities like you?...These are real issues... Atiku for me has the best plan to help solving all these because its very comprehensive and detailed. Let's leave the past alone and focus on the future......
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by princfred(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2018
Haddock:

Large scale farmers under FH attack? They preach back to farm only to unleash FH on farms/farmers with no arrest soo far, wonder why people are scared to farm, then blame GEJ for low food production and high prices. How can you defend that?
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by ruggedtimi(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
AccessME:

vote him out after he has finish looting abi
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by Obagoal4u(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
AccessME:

u are supporting Atiku bcoz u are a Pdp person
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by oyebolaidris: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
Buhari we know

Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by PStacks(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Thank God Nigerians are wiser now
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by CallMeOO7(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
AccessME:

QED
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by goshee: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Chikpat:
Saraki is one of the biggest thieves in Nigeria. It is just unfair he is still the senate president and it is most unfair he may never go to jail for all his criminal, financial indictments
and it is much unfair that he stole your brains and you can not think.
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by mercyymai(f): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
AccessME:

U people forgot that once they are in power, their vice become useless.

I know one of the reason most people vote Buhari is becos they believe with Osinbajo by his side nigeria will be free.

What do we see? He only get to perform wen Buhari is out of the country for fee weeks. And of a truth, once he assume power there is always a change but did they allow him.

So forget abt Obi, even if he has good intention dey wont allow him to do except he travel for their presidential useless tour.
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by Julivas(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Minjim:

What's wrong with trying

Donald Duke
Sowore
Mogbalu
Oluwole Hasim
Ezekwezili
Durotoye

Why must we try Pdp and Atiku AGAIN?

You are right, but for they have not enough political structures to win this forth coming election. Besides, Nigerians are not yet ready for the right candidate for the job. Tope Fasua is another presidential hopeful ,he is even more vast in knowledge than those you mentioned above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 / Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.