Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Statistics On Jungle Justice. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Statistics On Jungle Justice. (1054 Views)

Mob Stones Suspected ‘yahoo Boy’ To Death : My Two Cents On Jungle Justice / My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statistics On Jungle Justice. by graciousolo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
I feel bad... Appalled even and, this is not because I saw another case of suspected thieves been roasted but, because I am not as bothered as I should be.

Now, I am not resident in Aba or Osisioma and I am almost comfortable with this.

Why am l not crying? Why am I not wailing? Why am I comfortable with this?

Yesterday I was talking to a friend about it and I realised that the burnt guys I saw is just one of about 3 cases in Aba and it's environs in the less than a week!

Guys, people in Aba are naturally inclined to be comfortable with this abnormality.

Anybody could, we are humans, we are built to adapt to unbelievable situations.

But, this one won't stand. We've gotta change this one.

Guys, I need your help. Aba needs yours help. Our growing kids and young ones here can't be allowed to get used to this. Our youths can't be allowed to continue like this.

For now, I need help with stats on the number of cases of jungle justice in Abia. If you know where I can get it or who I can work with to reach a close estimate I will appreciate the help.

I am a serving Corp member and I believe I can use this opportunity to influence a change in this pattern.

I will be rolling out further plans and progress as we move on here and on twitter @graciousolo.

Thank you.

Photo credit: pulseng 2016

Re: Statistics On Jungle Justice. by obinna58(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
Blacks hate themselves, in Africa no one is happy little things causes so much anger
Imagine parents showing love to their kid with serious beating, intolerance and anger, you'll even more of this in our religious section

1 Like

Re: Statistics On Jungle Justice. by graciousolo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
obinna58:
Blacks hate themselves, in Africa no one is happy little things causes so much anger
Imagine parents showing love to their kid with serious beating, intolerance and anger, you'll even more of this in our religious section

Thank you for your input.

However, I need help with stats. Thank you.
Re: Statistics On Jungle Justice. by sage(m): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2018
This extremely shocking behavior is very normal to people around Aba and its environs due to very very horrific leadership for decades now. From Bakassi boys time till now, so many thousands have been slaughtered and butchered in the most horrific ways possible without anything done to ascertain guilt. As the city has continued to decay and elites and enlightened people flee the city the people left behind have entrenched this behavior and normalized even more.

I don't have stats but just witnessing the rampage of the Baskassi boys and the regular roasted human flesh all over the city in years past its quite a good number. The govt barely exists there and nobody keeps record of it.

Abia state has a massive massive leadership problem because only a change in that can lead to a change in this backwards mentality of the people

2 Likes

Re: Statistics On Jungle Justice. by graciousolo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
sage:
This extremely shocking behavior is very normal to people around Aba and its environs due to very very horrific leadership for decades now. From Bakassi boys time till now, so many thousands have been slaughtered and butchered in the most horrific ways possible without anything done to ascertain guilt. As the city has continued to decay and elites and enlightened people flee the city the people left behind have entrenched this behavior and normalized even more.

I don't have stats but just witnessing the rampage of the Baskassi boys and the regular roasted human flesh all over the city in years past its quite a good number. The govt barely exists there and nobody keeps record of it.

Abia state has a massive massive leadership problem because only a change in that can lead to a change in this backwards mentality of the people

Apt!

Since, my plan is to raise a campaign against JJ. I will be using religious leaders and market leaders because most of the perpetrators are traders or have a link to the market and they are also religious.

Hopefully, we'll be able to cause a change of attitude and behaviour.
Re: Statistics On Jungle Justice. by Jayslicky: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Most Nigerians are just wicked, how can people burn a live person, in another countries people are not even allowed to burn a live animal. Later on, we claim there is no love in this country, how can there be love when people are filled with hate waiting for someone to offend them so they can unleash terror on them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics On Jungle Justice. by graciousolo(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jayslicky:
Most Nigerians are just wicked, how can people burn a live person, in another countries people are not even allowed to burn a live animal. Later on, we claim there is no love in this country, how can there be love when people are filled with hate waiting for someone to offend them so they can unleash terror on them.

I have been speaking to most people here. Their justification is that these people (the alleged thieves) are brutal when operating or that they are wicked for trying to steal from another poor person.

Truth is, most people here are now comfortable with it.

We've gotta do something.
Re: Statistics On Jungle Justice. by donAlvan: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Only in Africa.
Re: Statistics On Jungle Justice. by okoroemeka(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2018
graciousolo:
I feel bad... Appalled even and, this is not because I saw another case of suspected thieves been roasted but, because I am not as bothered as I should be.

Now, I am not resident in Aba or Osisioma and I am almost comfortable with this.

Why am l not crying? Why am I not wailing? Why am I comfortable with this?

Yesterday I was talking to a friend about it and I realised that the burnt guys I saw is just one of about 3 cases in Aba and it's environs in the less than a week!

Guys, people in Aba are naturally inclined to be comfortable with this abnormality.

Anybody could, we are humans, we are built to adapt to unbelievable situations.

But, this one won't stand. We've gotta change this one.

Guys, I need your help. Aba needs yours help. Our growing kids and young ones here can't be allowed to get used to this. Our youths can't be allowed to continue like this.

For now, I need help with stats on the number of cases of jungle justice in Abia. If you know where I can get it or who I can work with to reach a close estimate I will appreciate the help.

I am a serving Corp member and I believe I can use this opportunity to influence a change in this pattern.

I will be rolling out further plans and progress as we move on here and on twitter @graciousolo.

Thank you.

Photo credit: pulseng 2016
I doubt if u have experienced violent home invasion or robbery u will even bring fuel and matches,the brutality of these guys is shocking,the masses are just responding to the term of fighting terror with terror
Re: Statistics On Jungle Justice. by graciousolo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
okoroemeka:
I doubt if u have experienced violent home invasion or robbery u will even bring fuel and matches,the brutality of these guys is shocking,the masses are just responding to the term of fighting terror with terror

I have.

I don't think it justifies it still.

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Mother, Appolonia Kidnapped As Gunmen Demand N20m Ransom / Documentary Joyce Carol Vincent: How Could This Young Woman Lie Dead For 3years / A Fraudulent Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.