Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse (32143 Views)

Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by ijustdey: 12:05am On Dec 07, 2018
By Victor Azubuike

Mr. Wilfred Nwovueze, has insisted that Prince Owabie aka J-BOY, the suspected killer of his pregnant daughter, Betty must marry her corpse.

Nwovueze told newsmen on Thursday that the marriage is in line with a compulsory traditional rites of Ndele people in Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State where the deceased hailed from.

He, therefore, pleaded with security agencies to ensure that justice is done in the killing of his daughter.

“I don’t want any problem. That girl is my daughter and what I want the Police to do is to allow this J-Boy of a man or his family members to marry my daughter before they bury her.

“All the rites that are due any girl of marriageable age in my community will be done so that there will be no calamity,” he said.

In the meantime, the Rivers state Police Command has exhumed the body of Betty Nwovueze, the murdered girl friend of Prince Owabie in Rumuepirikom, Obio-Akpor Local government area of the state.

DAILY POST reports that the suspect, Owabie led the personnel to his room where he buried his girlfriend in a shallow grave.

Spokesman of the Command who was also at the scene said the body of the girl will be deposited in the morgue after which an autopsy will be conducted.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/06/father-slain-girl-port-harcourt-insists-suspect-must-marry-corpse/

1 Like

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by UprightEvil: 12:07am On Dec 07, 2018
After the marriage what next?
Its high time we thought straight.
He should face the law squarely. That's why we have laws.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by Makito015(m): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2018
RIP to the deceased

But some people shaaa "Marry corpse"

1 Like

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 07, 2018
Yahoo boys are being exonerated daily..... Work legit.
Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by IamD18: 2:39am On Dec 07, 2018
Jkyoung:

Osino gini?

Exonerate kill you there angry

No be your mate dey carry concrete climb storey buildings, your own na to dey scam people dey call am LEGIT.

LEGIT legbuogi there. sad

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by meobizy(f): 3:51am On Dec 07, 2018
I like Rivers people sometimes.
After the guy ‘marries’ the corpse he will fulfill duties like any other legal husband.
That means he’ll train one member of their family from childhood to adulthood, support her parents from time to time and maybe build a personal property in the family village.
For two of them to sleep around when she was alive means he saw a potential wife in her.
He should put his actions where his preek was.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by Olodo24: 4:15am On Dec 07, 2018
Makito015:
RIP to the deceased

But some people shaaa "Marry corpse"
tradition. it is like that in my village. when your live-in lover dies, you have to marry her. the man doesn't need to be the killer

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by dominique(f): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2018
Marry her from jail?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by Seanpizzy10: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2018
Davido Propose & Make Love To Chioma Publicly In Wonder Woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfvIFB1G6m0

5 Times Tiwa Savage Toast & Kissed Wizkid Publicly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AciW9_jTNRA
Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by melanch(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2018
Honestly, we need God to protect us from evil men and women we meet on daily basis, the devils (we don't know) we may love and stay with.

But to be Frank, if you are in any serious relationship, you must have noticed some obvious behavior of your partner no matter how they pretend. God help us all.

I can increase your website traffic with powerful seo backlinks. Ask me how via my phone nos on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by bettercreature(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2018
meobizy:
After the guy ‘marries’ the corpse he will fulfill duties like any other legal husband.
That means he’ll train one member of their family from childhood to adulthood, support her parents from time to time and maybe build a personal property in the family village.
For two of them to sleep around when she was alive means he saw a potential wife in her.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by Okoyeebos: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2018
The would give birth to something like NwaAmaikpe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by Moreoffaith(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2018
Nice one and he must go to jail.
Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by pennywys(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2018
it baffle me when i heard someone taking the life of someone else in a quest of money
the life everyone deserve to live

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by seunlly(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2018
Let's not blame him, he is mourning her daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by bohus: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2018
serious matter
Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by pankere(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2018
meobizy:

Shey na person wey dey go jail go do all this one?

13 Likes

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by FearlessMosun(f): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2018
Na wa ooo....... The heart of man is desperately wicked. Why on earth would a sane man slay his gf just because of money? That's very bad. He obviously is an insane and a heartless man, he should just suffer the consequences.

Check my siggy.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by Alejob: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2018
Tradition!
Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by seunlly(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2018
Jkyoung:
is like you want to be unfortunate in life abi, tho you are already sef.

karma will shock you

5 Likes

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by omooba969(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2018
These people and their incongruous traditions.

Marry the dead, undecided who does that - in 2018? grin

Nawa o! cool
Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by OzziOhinoyi(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2018
Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by globalresource: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2018
Let him marry her
Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by lipstick2(f): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2018
It is proper,Marry her and face the law afterwards.
Pple are just crazy.Vices of despicable nature everywhere,no more value for things held sacred as Human blood.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by paymentvoucher: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2018
sad
Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by kpokpo1(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2018
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/06/father-slain-girl-port-harcourt-insists-suspect-must-marry-corpse/

You will still have the mind to accept, eat, collect bride price. Some fadas sha cry

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by FearlessMosun(f): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2018
seunlly:
is like you want to be unfortunate in life abi, tho you are already sef.

karma will shock you

Yahoo boy spotted. grin

The guy you quoted was right.
Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by frozen70(f): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2018
Serves him right

Let him marry the corpse and complete the tradition of marrying a woman

Even she is pregnant so the child should be given a unisex name

After that let him go and face his murder charge

He brought it upon himself

Idiotic somebody

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by 3pleo: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2018
cry
And after marrying his dead daughter he becomes a father-in-law to a murderer.
If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by Jonegonu: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2018
Sad news. Rip girl. Justice most be done to your killer
Re: Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse by dingbang(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2018
grin
Okoyeebos:
The would give birth to something like NwaAmaikpe.
wickedness

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Arrests 74 In Global Email Scam Crack Down - BBC / Three Wedding Guests Missing In Imo (Photos) / ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.