Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

SAFD - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SAFD (8890 Views)

My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin / Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2018
femi4:
There is this believe that you ll carry a curse if you break her heart since you are the first.

Welcome on board

grin Thank you, femi.
Re: SAFD by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2018
Can't go through alot of stress..... If I have no intention of marrying you, then there's no point in going through the stress of deflowering you in the first place.... Simple!!!

3 Likes

Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Can't go through alot of stress..... If I have no intention of marrying you, then there's no point in going through the stress of deflowering you in the first place.... Simple!!!

What stress are y'all talking about

Isn't it going to involve the same process as with a non-virg?
Re: SAFD by Ekitibiased(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2018
If the guy can be committed, I think he should go ahead with the 'process'. If he can't, it's not about his ego and bragging rights he should leave her jeje and not take advantage of the situation.
Some years back, I was very close to a girl who lost 'it' around the time we got close. It meant a lot to her, but I think the real problem was who she lost it too. I loved her so much and she was my first as well, we never dated and that was really heart breaking. It happened once and it took me more than a year to get over her.
I have only met a virgin, what did I do......as I mentioned earlier, If there is a future plan I won't mind but if none......I walk away
Re: SAFD by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2018
Wuraola01:

What stress are y'all talking about

Isn't it going to involve the same process as with a non-virg?
Breaking the hymen sef na stress[though I learnt not all women have hymen, abi]... Plus the blood, cries and pain.... Maybe I can't stand itgringringrin

1 Like

Re: SAFD by Iamicekid(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2018
Wuraola01:

Nah. Not at all

But this case is diff

I don’t see any difference there dear, A guy was also once a virgin why didn’t he also take it as a must for the girl wey disvirgin him that they must get married.... And this sex of a thing girls only make it a case cause truth be told we both enjoyed the thing and we agreed to have sex but once breakup or divorce happen, girls will always claim the victims which ain’t suppose to be so cause truth b told Na girls like sex pass sef
Re: SAFD by Peter4luv: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2018
Wuraola01:

Hmm. What if u get married to one undecided
well the stress might worth it..
Re: SAFD by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2018
Ekitibiased:
If the guy can be committed, I think he should go ahead with the 'process'. If he can't, it's not about his ego and bragging rights he should leave her jeje and not take advantage of the situation.
Some years back, I was very close to a girl who lost 'it' around the time we got close. It meant a lot to her, but I think the real problem was who she lost it too. I loved her so much and she was my first as well, we never dated and that was really heart breaking. It happened once and it took me more than a year to get over her.
I have only met a virgin, what did I do......as I mentioned earlier, If there is a future plan I won't mind but if none......I walk away
Simple!!!
Re: SAFD by BafanaBafana: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2018
I've done it like twice. It's stressful if she isn't sure and you have to convince her. Stressful like you taking about 15 tries before you finally hit 3rd base. But if she actually wants it, then it's less stressful.
Re: SAFD by Iamicekid(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Breaking the hymen sef na stress[though I learnt not all women have hymen, abi]... Plus the blood, cries and pain.... Maybe I can't stand itgringringrin

Their ain’t no stress there bro as long as she accepted tho, don’t rush thing let your finger do the talking for like 15min it will take care of everything Na for you to just slide in remain and unna both go dey happy after

1 Like

Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2018
DanDeeBoss:

Lol grin
Re: SAFD by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2018
Iamicekid:

Their ain’t no stress there bro as long as she accepted tho, don’t rush thing let your finger do the talking for like 15min it will take care of everything Na for you to just slide in remain and unna both go dey happy after
Thanks for the encouragement..... Na liver I no get shagringrin
Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2018
Iamicekid:

I don’t see any difference there dear, A guy was also once a virgin why didn’t he also take it as a must for the girl wey disvirgin him that they must get married.... And this sex of a thing girls only make it a case cause truth my told we both enjoyed the thing and we agreed to have sex but once breakup or divorce happen, girls will always claim the victims which ain’t suppose to be so cause truth b told Na girls like sex pass sef

grin grin
Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2018
Ekitibiased:

Nice one � wink
Re: SAFD by Ekitibiased(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2018
Re: SAFD by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2018
Re: SAFD by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Thanks for the encouragement..... Na liver I no get shagringrin
Liver ko grin Abeg leave liver and get kidney grin
Re: SAFD by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2018
LightQueen:
Liver ko grin Abeg leave liver and get kidney grin
Ah Sis.... Goodmorning.... No mind me joor....gringrin
Re: SAFD by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Ah Sis.... Goodmorning.... No mind me joor....gringrin
Good morning dear. You dey here dey learn how to deflower abi cheesy
Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2018
Ekitibiased:
I am just being real and practical.......based on experience
Can we chat on whatsapp 08114000400

Yeah.

1 Like

Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2018
Ekitibiased:
I am just being real and practical.......based on experience
Can we chat on whatsapp 08114000400

Yeah.
Re: SAFD by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2018
LightQueen:
Good morning dear. You dey here dey learn how to deflower abi cheesy
gringringrin Learn?? Abi I dey contribute.... cheesycheesy..
Re: SAFD by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2018
darol4real:
I hate disflowering stuff....I met a Lady in school then so because she's virgin, I decided not to touch her since I will not marry her at the end...why would I touch if am not going to marry her...so I let go of such
Hmmm wink
Re: SAFD by Ekitibiased(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2018
Wuraola 01....waiting patiently ....chat me asap
Re: SAFD by samysmoothfresh: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2018
greatnaija01:
I am a guy, we can be friends if you want BUT AM MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR INTELLECT.

I perceive you read lots of books.

no be lie!!

If you know, you know.

6 Likes

Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

no be lie!!

If you know, you know.

Lol
Re: SAFD by Kingof2nations(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2018
hmmn baby I hope it's not you hidden under dis moniker
Re: SAFD by qwertyboss(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2018
Chai! See matured minds!
Me way never see woman toto na to they read comments KAWEI!
Re: SAFD by samisj4real(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wuraola01:
Hello guys. I'm new here.
And there's something I wud like to know

Why do most guys shy away from deflowering virgins?
I have heard guys say "No ohh, I can't bed a virgin.. bla bla, bla", I can't go through that now and so on.

I would appreciate ur opinions. Thanks in anticipation cool
PS-No hate speeches please.
Hate seeing Blood.
Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
samisj4real:
Hate seeing Blood.

Ohh. Don't you bleed? smiley
Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kingof2nations:
hmmn
baby I hope it's not you hidden under dis moniker

What do u mean ohh, kingof2nations? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? / Meet The 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips In Nigeria / The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.