Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? (30406 Views)

For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion / 2019: Is Ambode Afraid Of Direct Primaries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by pacificman: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2018
you killed a man and you expect him to be loyal

2 Likes

Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by aycorporat(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2018
Minjim:
I also want Apc to lose Lagos. Really, Lagos has not developed at same pace has its contemporary African cities. Tinubu and his gang have been fleecing this city in the guise of an obscured development agenda only to witness Tinubu become stupendously wealthy. It's very hard to see a tarred street in Alimosho , Badagry, Surulere.
No functional transport system to meet the increasing demands of Lagos population . And you call it a mega City

The only problem I have is that I don't see PDP as an option. Jimi Agbaje might have good intentions but in PDP, you can't perform anything.

What we need is an entirely new Party to take over. I even prefer AD. Their candidate is a known philanthropist
God bless you my dear brother for this submission
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by notoriousbabe: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2018
Who loyalty epp?
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by Corrinthians(m): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2018
Bede2u:
is agbeje now ipob? Lol. Ur hate for igbos now even make u to hate smart yoruba professionals like the agbeje man.

Its called ''irational hate''. It means hate without reason
Wait o! Where did the poster you quoted mention igbo or ipob?

Use your head bro. It isn't just an ornamental appendage..

3 Likes

Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by adisabarber(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2018
Denikayan:
He can remain Loyal or In loyal. It doesn't change anything.

Fashola who was more influential than him at that time was at logger head with Almighty Jagaban and it still didn't change election result.

Jagaban has incore loyalist who are not even in frontlines of politics but are powers that be.

Ambode is a kid in this game. His best best is to align and get compensated after election.

Renouncing now will only take him into political oblivion.

Did Ambode tell you he's after any form of compensation or it's just your personal opinion that every politician must be after personal gains?
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by Denikayan: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2018
slimfit1:
The commissioner is one of the people that failed Lagos state. Tinubu is not stupid, he knows that Ambode has failed so he cannot get support from the people he could not do that with Fashola because he changed the face of Lagos low standard by me but 100% better than Ambode.

You said it all
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by Denikayan: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2018
adisabarber:

Did Ambode tell you he's after any form of compensation or it's just your personal opinion that every politician must be after personal gains?

Like you new to politics in Nigeria

He will get an appointment come 2023.
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by porthouse7(f): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2018
maberry2:
I have noticed that nairaland and it's mods are APC supporters
They delete any anti APC comments & ban anybody who attacks APC zombies here
One bastard mod banned me 2 days ago for quoting an APC zombie but didn't as well ban the zombie for making a hate speech comment
This is a new monicker, you can ban it as well
dem for be PDP abi, abegi apc all d way

1 Like

Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by zlantanfan: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2018
Minjim:
I also want Apc to lose Lagos. Really, Lagos has not developed at same pace has its contemporary African cities. Tinubu and his gang have been fleecing this city in the guise of an obscured development agenda only to witness Tinubu become stupendously wealthy. It's very hard to see a tarred street in Alimosho , Badagry, Surulere.
No functional transport system to meet the increasing demands of Lagos population . And you call it a mega City

The only problem I have is that I don't see PDP as an option. Jimi Agbaje might have good intentions but in PDP, you can't perform anything.

What we need is an entirely new Party to take over. I even prefer AD. Their candidate is a known philanthropist
This is Nigeria, APC has had a blueprint on Lagos, no matter what you choose to say, it has been the blueprint that had made it manage the potentials and harness its full capacity . If it had been with PDP at 1999 do you think PDP even have time to think outside the box of looting to forge any reasonable pattern?

Their is a reason why as civilized as lagosians are they prefer to stick with tinubu not that he can outdo the people when they revolt.

Lagos is trying, I don't expect you to compare it with jobourg where south Africa as left nigeria
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by hush15: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2018
netpro:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7913930_20181007071630189248_jpeg73607889870903e26db1f95800a318e0

[img]http://www.bestnaija.com/download/file.php?mode=view&id=9993[/img]

Lagos State is at Peace and will remain on the part of Excellence. PDP, the leap-year Chemist and Atikulooters can go grieve elsewhere.

God bless Lagos State!

surprise awaits you mydear.
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by Philinho(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2018
If you ask me who i go ask? ...Are they loyal to Ambode? it is pay back time
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by Kbidi: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Epe people can support Agbaje if they like it's no big deal, freedom of choice is their right.

However, there are 2 Local Governments in Lagos who determine elections: Alimosho and Ifako Ijaiye. Provided those 2 are intact along with traditional APC strongholds like Lagos Island, Ikeja, Apapa and Ikorodu, APC is good to go.

Agbaje's disgrace would start from within PDP itself.

Last election was an indication that it was not an easy fight between APC and PDP in Lagos.... The margin were not that high...look at the figures again...Figures tells a story... It shows that this time it won't be an easy ride for APC in Lagos... Mark my words. There are silent dissatisfied APC supporters who are really tired of what jagaban and his cohorts are doing..If only you know the numbers...you will be shocked!

5 Likes

Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by mfm04622: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2018
thunder74:
If na you nkọ? So you will be smiling with people that carried food away from your table?
2019 is pregnant..

Were they not the same people who called him to come and eat? Did he partake in cooking the food? They invited him, they withdrew the invitation. End of story

2 Likes

Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by Yorubaskullmine: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2018
[s]
allanphash7:
Ambode should go ablaze

This is Lagos of our own

Ambode can use the lagoon on his way to the state house

All i know is that every Lagosian must Sanwo-Eko mext season
[/s]So says an oshogbo man who is ashamed of his decayed town.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by mfm04622: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2018
Kbidi:

Last election was an indication that it was not an easy fight between APC and PDP in Lagos.... The margin were not that high...look at the figures again...Figures tells a story... It shows that this time it won't be an easy ride for APC in Lagos... Mark my words. There are silent dissatisfied APC supporters who are really tired of what jagaban and his cohorts are doing..If only you know the numbers...you will be shocked!

When new candidates are presented by a party already in power, the party loses some votes. Normal. Same will happen this election too. APC will win. Tinubu is still in control because he carries other people along. This Ambode issue is not Tinubu's issue. Other people said they don't want him. There would have been danger if Tinubu had insisted on fielding Ambode
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by able20(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Did I mention Agbaje being Ipob or you're just perpetually dyslexic?

By the way, it's Agbaje and not Agbeje. Gala hawker.
Your sence of reasoning is disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by Ballack1(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2018
Apart from checking your husband's phone, what other exercise can you do to lose weight?[
Fall in love with the wrong person
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by Minjim: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2018
zlantanfan:
This is Nigeria, APC has had a blueprint on Lagos, no matter what you choose to say, it has been the blueprint that had made it manage the potentials and harness its full capacity . If it had been with PDP at 1999 do you think PDP even have time to think outside the box of looting to forge any reasonable pattern?

Their is a reason why as civilized as lagosians are they prefer to stick with tinubu not that he can outdo the people when they revolt.

Lagos is trying, I don't expect you to compare it with jobourg where south Africa as left nigeria

I didn't remember preferring PDP.
Which blueprint? Is it the blueprint that see Tinubu overseeing any contract awarded in Lagos or the one that saw Tinubu become the owner of The Nation,Tvc, Max FM and co?

We need to stop comparing Lagos with any city in Nigeria and compare it with contemporary cities . Lagos is set to become the 2nd largest City in Africa.
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2018/01/lagos-set-become-2nd-largest-african-city-gdp/

But with little or no infrastructural development on ground.

No functional transport system, waste management system, electricity, network of roads.

Abeg, just travel outside Nigeria . When you look at same cities that Lagos earn equal or even higher income, like Nairobi and Jbourg they are more developed in those areas I've mentioned than Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by umarfaruq1805: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2018
Minjim:

why not ADP ?
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by AfonjaOgbuisi: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Afonja Skull Miner

5 Likes

Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by Minjim: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2018
umarfaruq1805:

why not ADP ?

What's the pedigree of their candidate?

Sali, the candidate of AD has been around for long helping people. So, I know his pedigree
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by AngelicBeing: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Hahaha, Lol at gala hawker cheesy
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by martowskin1(m): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2018
When I fear Yoruba people is when they started condemning ambode they were heaping praise on, months ago....

Same ambode that they call example all other governor should imitate

Same ambode that is the poster boy of federal government....

All of a sudden they started lambasting him .... Now sanwo olu they know nothing about is now the new Messiah.... Just because tinibu picked him

It goes to show how they can not be trusted .... They are cutlass with both side Sharp.

6 Likes

Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by andyanders: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2018
Is it by force to be loyal? Are they that call themselves lords not human? Ambode has right to either respect or not anybody, just like everyone here has right to life. Tinubu has made himself a lord over Lagos and APC and has taken all Lagos state wealth to himself and immediate family. Making his daughter, the Iyaloja of Lagos. Too much of greed is sin.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by umarfaruq1805: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2018
Minjim:

What's the pedigree of their candidate?

Sali, the candidate of AD has been around for long helping people. So, I know his pedigree

The name of their candidate is Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi (BOG). He is the owner of Amen estate. he is a fine business man with a loveable personality. Search him on YouTube and watch his videos talking about his plans for Lagos. He backs his claim with verifiable facts. Maybe a trial will convince you.
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by blank(f): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2018
Minjim:
It's very hard to see a tarred street in Alimosho , Surulere.

It's been almost a year I've been to Alimosho and Surulere but I know that Fashola tarred and widened so many inner streets in Surulere. He also tarred roads in Ayobo, Ikola and so many other places. Even widened quite a number of them. If those roads are now bad, then it's a big shame to Ambode.
Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Epe people can support Agbaje if they like it's no big deal, freedom of choice is their right.

However, there are 2 Local Governments in Lagos who determine elections: Alimosho and Ifako Ijaiye. Provided those 2 are intact along with traditional APC strongholds like Lagos Island, Ikeja, Apapa and Ikorodu, APC is good to go.

Agbaje's disgrace would start from within PDP itself.

Yoruba zombies of "Baba sope" can support Sanwo-Olu if they like it's no big deal, freedom of zombeism is their right.

However, there are 2 major non-Yoruba voters in Lagos who can determine elections: Igbos and Ijaws. Provided these 2 are intact along with traditional PDP voters like independent-minded, non-zombie Yorubas plus urhobos, itsekiris, ijaws, igbos, tivis, idomas, igbiras, ogojas. efiks, anangs, ibibios, ikwerres, ishans, kwales etc; PDP is good to go.

Sanwo-Olu's disgrace has started already from within APC itself (with the commissioner's resignation).

1 Like

Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2018
maberry2:
I have noticed that nairaland and it's mods are APC supporters
They delete any anti APC comments & ban anybody who attacks APC zombies here
One BASTARD MOD banned me 2 days ago for quoting an APC zombie but didn't as well ban the zombie for making a hate speech comment
This is a new monicker, you can ban it as well
my brother na so we see am , buhariguy n okoyeebo go insult igbos or pdp wt terrible curse no banning ,but wen u go 2 advice dem na 3wks ban

, i wonder wat d mods thinks nairaland is heaven? Dis is a den of apc cruelty

Here heartlessness n tribalism always reign supremito

1 Like

Re: Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? by Back2Daura(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2018
Ratello:

https://headlinenews365.com/is-ambode-no-longer-loyal-to-tinubu-and-apc/

You get disgrace a sitting governor and allow him fold his hands. Ambode gat nothing to lose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Destroys Kogi State House Of Assembly (Photos, Video) / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria / Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.