Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

See Different Types Of Hoes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Different Types Of Hoes (2731 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Sisterhood Of Hoes / I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Different Types Of Hoes by IamTheAnswers: 5:39am On Dec 07, 2018
Yes, hoes that you came out from and you will be buried into.. .... Flee sexual sins and be saved.
Re: See Different Types Of Hoes by respect80(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2018
IamTheAnswers:
Yes, hoes that you came out from and you will be buried into.. .... Flee sexual sins and be saved.

Lying and misleading people is as bad as sexual sins.
Stop lying and be saved

4 Likes

Re: See Different Types Of Hoes by IamTheAnswers: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
respect80:

Lying and misleading people is as bad as sexual sins.
Stop lying and be saved

And you came to see hoes. Evil child with twisted mind. Keep looking, they know how and where to trap you
Re: See Different Types Of Hoes by IamTheAnswers: 5:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Hi
Re: See Different Types Of Hoes by respect80(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamTheAnswers:

And you came to see hoes. Evil child with twisted mind. Keep looking, they know how and where to trap you
You're damn funny bro. Calling me an evil child because of this shows how good you are at judging people. Remember thou shall not judge? It's people like you who carry the church on their head and still make hell.
I would urge you to change your approach of preaching the gospel cos if you continue like this, hell is as sure as Man - city beating Fulham grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Ladies!!!!today Is No Bra Day / Bbnaija: Kissing Is Very Personal To Me. Nengi Cautions Ozo / Bbnaija Cumshot: Laycon, Erica And Kidwaya From The Redpill Angle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.