Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day (53596 Views)

Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Maestro147(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Oh Boi, Diz Guy Pop Gutter Water Oh. I Bet He's Not Even Aware Of Who's/Who's Not Present At Dat Event
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Diso60090(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
I can't imagine the odour coming out from that place

Dead fish �
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by 0ubenji(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
IamD18:
Any crazy act on your wedding day is allowed and shouldn't the yardstick to measure your sanity.

like pressing mother-in-law's brezz chey?
Smh
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by maisauki: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Grant ppl sense, oh Lord!
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by notoriousbabe: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
This is the kind of rubbish funkeshugar likes
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by notoriousbabe: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
Simrol:
what's he looking for?
the missing pusssssssy

1 Like

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by notoriousbabe: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
IamD18:
Any crazy act on your wedding day is allowed and shouldn't the yardstick to measure your sanity.

another mumu post
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Dantedasz(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
This has been explained on these boards many times.
It is a tradition whereby the groom uses his mouth to remove the bride's garter. It is done in the presence of all the wedding guests.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.bridebox.com/blog/everything-need-know-wedding-garter/&ved=2ahUKEwi1zbvE7o3fAhVgThUIHevAC1wQFjAFegQIDxAc&usg=AOvVaw1AgoKmpy4ZpXEaLibYVocZ&cshid=1544190699846
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
another level madness

1 Like

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
I won't be surprised when newly weds begins to uncloth themselves in front of guests.
We are just becoing more globally something else
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Akabuking: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
I can't imagine the odour coming out from that place
you are controlled by the spirit of negativity. seems to me you have not met a clean babe before.

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nonsense, why in haste.
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:
the missing pusssssssy
hmmmm.
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by CarGuideNG: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8278487_20181207074322_jpegc059c7896f86d051dd53e7d26d87de08

Planning to buy a car this season?
You need customized Premium Vehicle History Reports to ensure you don't end up with cars with dangerous and hidden damage history. The reports also include mileage records, in addition to accident/Salvage, flood damage, and a lot more.

Signature.
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by NettyNelly(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
sammyj:
Because you paid for bride price does not warrant exhibiting your foolishness in the name of internet publicity in the public!! shocked angry
He actually wants to check what he paid for in front of everybody for everyone to see and testify the authenticity.
Too much fake things full 9ja
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by MissRaine69(f): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Smh
He is removing her garter .....but then if some of you knew what that was this would not have been posted
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by GoldHorse(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rubbish!
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Beey(f): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
derealj:
You guys should calm down. It's a tradition where the groom removes the ribbon on the thigh of the bride with his mouth. We in the States know this.
This garter removal has made people go mad.It’s an African American culture but our people copied.It used to be removed with the hand but now this generation has changed tactic, they remove with their mouth.Complete boolsheet if you ask me.No respect for the elders whatsoever.This should be left for the bedroom or around their mates if they do wish but not around parents or the elderly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by hokafor(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
This guy should be taken to Sharia police for proper action
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by alezzy13: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Beey:
This garter removal has made people go mad.It’s an African American culture but our people copied.It used to be removed with the hand but now this generation has changed tactic, they remove with their mouth.Complete boolsheet if you ask me.No respect for the elders whatsoever.This should be left for the bedroom or around their mates if they do wish but not around parents or the elderly.

+100
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by CDCEO001: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Is not our culture, but some people do it in some western countries. So we don copy this one too?
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by poyet(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
END-TIME GROOM.
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by donwitty(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Okay.... It’s actually called “Removing the wedding gatter”. There’s a gatter attached to the bride’s thigh which the groom must use his mouth to remove and throw it to the single men, who ever catches it is believed to wed next, just like the bride throws her bouquet.. I anchor weddings, this is my profession, so nothing bad in what the groom did.... It’s a a British tradition, who no know go know.
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by LegalOpinion: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
Looking at that picture, you can tell it's not the wedding venue. This is probably a crazy pre-wedding picture.
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Cabble4(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
It's a pity to hear how you think you married a girl just for sex.

carzola:
Somebody paid for bride price
Bought bride wedding gown
Bought himself suit
Payed for venue...

And you feel he doesn't have a right to
Look at his property??

During my wedding reception
Everybody will excuse me and .my wife for 30minz
Cause I might want to fuuucckk..
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by wisdomkid: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
lilvicky68:
This man lacks home training.. I blame his parents for not taking their time to discipline their brostitude of a son.. Just imagine

LOL... A foolish Man indeed.
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Thislady: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
It's crazy, but in the presence of everybody my mother will just return the bride price walahi since we all want to do something crazy
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by wealth2al(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by nwanyiugbo122(f): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
An irresponsible display, uncultured fellow.
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by litaninja(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
I swear. The level of ignorance in the comments on NL has reached an all time low.
A simple garter removal.....exposure levels in Nigeria...LOW!

derealj:
You guys should calm down. It's a tradition where the groom removes the ribbon on the thigh of the bride with his mouth. We in the States know this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast / Guys, How Will You React to this pics? / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.