Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment (15727 Views)

Ugandan University Sacks Nafiu Lukman Abiodun For Sexual Harassment / Kwara College Of Education Staff Reinstated After Forgery, Sexual Harassment / Idowu Abbas: Kaduna University Sacks Lecturer For Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by bionixs: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
elobrave17:
That's a good news.
I hope Dr. Oduma the former H. O. D. of Business Education is among them.
That dirty man shagged over 50% of female students that passed thru his department, whether single or married....he no send.
That man is not qualified to teach students in junior secondary school.
Although there are good lecturers there but many of them are corrupt and unqualified.

GOD bless you for speaking out

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by bionixs: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
wink2015:
THAT IS NOT THE WHOLE TRUTH.

The Ebonyi state government does not have the internal funds to run state universities.

The Internally generated revenue is not sufficient enough.

Also, previous government did not reorder their priority nor save money for capital project funding.

Many other states in Nigeria will start closing their educational institution one by one.

Sacking these multitude of lecturers is just a way to cut down the huge wage bills.
is that really the reason?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by DEEKAH7(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
geraldamobi:
Good news
My school that year[color=#006600][/color]

EBonyi
Stress
University ...

EBSU.... ISHIEKE REPRESENTING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by elvision1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
You can call it sex education
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by DEEKAH7(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
elobrave17:
That's a good news.
I hope Dr. Oduma the former H. O. D. of Business Education is among them.
That dirty man shagged over 50% of female students that passed thru his department, whether single or married....he no send.
That man is not qualified to teach students in junior secondary school.
Although there are good lecturers there but many of them are corrupt and unqualified.

Lolzz.. I hop Dr. Agina of POL SCIENCE
MR ORUTA, MR ONWE, MR NWEZE a.k.a GUY MAN of ECONOMICS..
former HOD ECONOMICS da sadist woman.. She lyk sorting pass to lecture.. Kaiii dem plenty...

EBSU

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by bionixs: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Zico5:
But I learnt all the allegation stated here is only peculiar to south west. I wonder how such allegation will come out from people who are clean in and out. Even someone above said the school has the highest concentration of lesbians in Nigeria. Believe Igbo at ur own peril. They are only defending themselves since they know people are not really used to their evil activities there.
whose report was that? just because one person wrote it here, YOU just concluded and spreading. ok Ebonyi state is the richest and the largest state in Nigeria. I have said one,believe it and spread it or become most the dumbest dude ever
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by DEEKAH7(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
wink2015:

The Ebonyi state government does not have the internal funds to run state universities.

Also, previous government did not reorder their priority nor save money for capital project funding.

Many other states in Nigeria will start closing their educational institution one by one.

Sacking these multitude of lecturers is just a way to cut down the huge wage bills.

Prince Arthur Eze just injected 1.25 billion naira into State University ..Hopfuli dey use it well
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by Hamilton1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
Operation Kpochaapu
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by elobrave17: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
bionixs:
GOD bless you for speaking out

You're welcome.
I attended that school. I and my mates then were very hardworking and wanted the best but those lecturers frustrated our efforts. Some of us aimed for 2.1, some 1st class but most of us couldn't bcoz of mass sorting going on then.
In my first year there, I and my friend made the highest G.P, we didn't relent but those people were really bad.
Imagine when a lecture gives ur course mate ur script to mark and score you, i no tell u lie. A particular lady from my class was marking our script, her close friends would tell ur score before the result gets published. Imagine the psychological effect.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
That school has the highest numbers of lesbians

Listen to from the heart with baby mouth
You're a terrible liar
Have you heard of Lesbianism in the university
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by Thatdopekelly(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
Greatest news, but how far with those wosky management science lecturers? E.g Dr. Ndieze and arisi?
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by donbenie(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Zico5:
But I learnt all the allegation stated here is only peculiar to south west. I wonder how such allegation will come out from people who are clean in and out. Even someone above said the school has the highest concentration of lesbians in Nigeria. Believe Igbo at ur own peril. They are only defending themselves since they know people are not really used to their evil activities there.
Drunken RAMBLING of a F00L.. grin
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Well atleast other people will be employed in their stead. Not an entirely bad news.
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by mechanics(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
Too bad for them, they won't get FG/ state jobs in Nigeria for life.
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by kunletexs: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
what did you base your statistics upon?

Homeboiy:
That school has the highest numbers of lesbians

Listen to from the heart with baby mouth
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by Homeboiy: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
kunletexs:
what did you base your statistics upon?

Surveys and Events
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
wink2015:

Shut up if you don't know what to say! The school is well run financially, and is even better than some federal universities. Its Faculty of Medicine is one of the best in the East. I live there. In fact, the current Vice Chancellor was the former Deputy Governor of Ebonyi State, an American-trained medical doctor and the fomer CMD of the defunct Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital (now renamed Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki). His name is Prof. Chigozie Ogbu.

One of the lecturers sacked, Mr. Chinedu Ogah, was a wicked and randy lecturer. He has victimized a lot of students, especially the female ones if they fail to give him sex. In fact, his sack is long overdue.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by RealityShot: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
Halleluyah!
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by Asiri1991: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
DEEKAH7:

former HOD ECONOMICS da sadist woman.. She lyk sorting pass to lecture.. Kaiii dem plenty...

EBSU

Dr Enyi, Mr Opiah and M.C. Ogayi in the English department must be involved.
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by Asiri1991: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mandeyy:
Shut up if you don't know what to say! The school is well run financially, and is even better than some federal universities. Its Faculty of Medicine is one of the best in the East. I live there. In fact, the current Vice Chancellor was the former Deputy Governor of Ebonyi State, an American-trained medical doctor and the fomer CMD of the defunct Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital (now renamed Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki). His name is Prof. Chigozie Ogbu.

One of the lecturers sacked, Mr. Chinedu Ogah, was a wicked and randy lecturer. He has victimized a lot of students, especially the female ones if they fail to give him sex. In fact, his sack is long overdue.

God bless you. I doubt if there is any other state university in southern Nigeria that is financially balanced like EBSU. Some persons can actually write without research.
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nice one

I am Presco/CHS representing..

DEEKAH7:

EBonyi
Stress
University ...

EBSU.... ISHIEKE REPRESENTING
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by purpleB(f): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
DEEKAH7:

EBSU
HOD of Economics ,madam is very wicked abeg,Agina another yellow devil, thank God for the clean up
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by danwilliams4u(m): 2:12am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by Dinmajoy(f): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Odinma

Re: Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment by bionixs: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
elobrave17:

You're welcome.
I attended that school. I and my mates then were very hardworking and wanted the best but those lecturers frustrated our efforts. Some of us aimed for 2.1, some 1st class but most of us couldn't bcoz of mass sorting going on then.
In my first year there, I and my friend made the highest G.P, we didn't relent but those people were really bad.
Imagine when a lecture gives ur course mate ur script to mark and score you, i no tell u lie. A particular lady from my class was marking our script, her close friends would tell ur score before the result gets published. Imagine the psychological effect.
just look at! terrible ,no do good fools who call themselves demi gods because they found themselves teaching

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. / Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu / University Of Calabar 2010/2011 Post Ume!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.