Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man (22925 Views)

How To Be An FRSC Special Marshal / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / How To Be An FRSC "Special Marshal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Bluette(f): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2018
Try to overlook the grammatical errors abeg.

It all started 2 weeks ago, my sister was fined by the Almighty FRSC officials to pay a sum of money due to a crack on her windscreen. She begged Mr. D for pardon and leniency, she tried to explain the sun was the main cause for the crack, but all her pleas fell on deaf ears so she was fined. My sis looked into the man's face and just smiled. "No problem I will make the payment" she said.

She did exactly as she said, she paid the money but she hasn't gotten over the issue. She told me she is patiently waiting to see the guy again on the road, that she has something to tell him. I asked her what it was she won't tell me.

Fast forward to this morning, I followed her to the main road to get something and then gbam! She saw Mr. D, "Haaa, look at that monkey faced guy that I begged". Then my sis parked, sis "you would be late for school o" I said, she just smiled and said she has to see the guy. I started getting worried, i know she isn't up to something good. My sis signalled to the man, he came, she greeted him so well, waoh! Asked after his family and then she asked if Mr. D could remember her face, the man said "No", she then explained what transpired between them & how she wanted to explain but they were too busy writing the amount she will pay. The man didn't say a word, out of the blues my sister calmly asked "now that I have paid, have u been promoted?,  has anyone recommended you to your boss for a job well done?,  has your life changed from what it was?"� Then she hissed at him and drove off.

I looked back and saw the man standing in total shock and utter embarrassment, God!  I wasn't able to laugh when sis asked those questions but I kept replaying the scenes and I couldn't control my laughter. So these are the questions she has for the man. Though, I felt sad for the man but I also faults him and FRSC as a whole. If u observe so well, FRSC officials takes interest in private cars than public buses / cars. Are public buses invisible to the eyes or do they pay them their dues "bribes"?. The manner in which u correct a private car owner concerning his seat belt, tail lights, extra tyres, fire extinguisher, cracked windshield, should also be the same way u correct those public bus drivers.

For Pete sake, they carry more people & goods than private cars and u see them parading the roads with broken tail lights, nylons plastered windshield, don't even talk of extra tyres, rear mirrors, and seat belts. It's 0.01%. They are more on the roads now, due to the festive period. FRSC Officials pls do the needful concerning those commercial vehicles. And to Mr. D so sorry about my sisters outburst lol, u should have gotten over it by now.

What has FRSC done for you that till date, you can't get it off your mind?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by SKhanmi: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2018
I suspect it varies from state to state.

FRSC harass both public & private drivers in some states but when you go further north....hmmmm Na them gentle pass. Although it all come down to knowing your routes well. I've seen many drivers increase speed when they sight FRSC officials. Who wan die. Oga will just look them past. But if you be trouble yourself & you've got plenty time to waste. They respect that.

Brutal truth: Only the weak,uninformed or disadvantaged get harassed by this uniformed men

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Bluette(f): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2018
[quote author=SKhanmi post=73626863]I suspect it varies from state to state.

FRSC harass both public & private drivers in some states but when you go further north....hmmmm Na them gentle pass. Although it all come down to knowing your routes well. I've seen many drivers increase speed when they sight FRSC officials. Who wan die. Oga will just look them past. But if you be trouble yourself & you've got plenty time to waste.

I have Never been to the North. But over here (SW), they so much pick on private cars. It came to a point, I had to Google if FRSC serves only privates cars in Nigeria, I was shocked when Google told me otherwise. I only had the mindset, they correct private cars owners only.

3 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by SKhanmi: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
Well you can't compare the aggressiveness of a public transport driver to the civility of private car owners. Especially in the SW. A bus driver will rather risk pursuit & fight than pay quietly, not to forget their colleagues that will park to support them. They fear VIOs more then FRSC. By the way those officers appraise you visually & by your composure. Most Women & old people are easy pickings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Bluette(f): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
SKhanmi:
Well you can't compare the aggressiveness of a public transport driver to the civility of private car owners. Especially in the SW. A bus driver will rather risk pursuit & fight than pay quietly, not to forget their colleagues that will park to support them. They fear VIOs more then FRSC. By the way those officers appraise you visually & by your composure. Most Women & old people are easy pickings

Very true

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by princebergz(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
It's always sad seeing posts like this. I'm sure your sister felt so good after her "revenge".
While you're busy eating your mouth-watering meals tomorrow, my siblings alongside 35000+ operatives of the FRSC would be on the road the entire day, trying to save lives.
They'll leave their wives, children, comfortable homes just to make sure that your car reaches its destination in one piece, they battle exhaustion and fatigue so that man/woman can spend the holiday with family, with their sweat and blood they try fervently to ensure that long separated family can come together and create wonderful memories this period.
Not all heroes wear capes!

197 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Kenekingisback: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by dominique(f): 5:50am On Dec 25, 2018
After insulting the FRSC guy for doing his job, has her life improved for better? Did it return the fine she paid into her account? Your sister was quite petty tbh, she broke a rule and she still thinks she's within her rights to exert revenge. How the screen got cracked is no concern of the official, the rule states that DO NOT DRIVE WITH A CRACKED WINDSCREEN. If your sister had tried this rubbish in one of the civilized countries we love to put our country against, she would have gotten detained and made to do community service.

226 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by MacZrino: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2018
Dude did his job, that's what matters.
Your sister is the stupid one and should be greatly ashamed of her behavior.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by ExpiredNigeria: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2018
What you don't know is they are billed to remit a certain amount of money daily.. FRSC is a business with a target that's why they seem really strict...

Over 5yrs, approved, verified Google AdSense Account with $94 and a website for sale

Call or WhatsApp me 0706 238 3910

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by yjgm(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2018
So you are happy typing this. The FRSC guy was only doing his job. Ensuring safety of cars and passengers. That wind screen is a recipe for disaster if you don't know.
Sometimes, public officials got to put flexibility on the job while achieving maximum output. That should be it but not hitting him hard like that.
Your sister should fix a new wind screen

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2018
my sister calmly asked "now that I have paid, have u been promoted?,  has anyone recommended you to your boss for a job well done?,  has your life changed from what it was?"� Then she hissed at him and drove off. 

OP, The man was only doing his job and was trying to save your sister from killing or hurting herself, if any little thing drop on the windscreen, it will scatter and may injure her for life, (bitter truth!)

I looked back and saw the man standing in total shock and utter embarrassment, God!  I wasn't able to laugh when sis asked those questions.

The man was only in total shock and utter embarassment because he was thinking to himself, 'what kind of stupid girl is this one oh Lawd'?! (Bitter truth again!)

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2018
To move Nigeria forward, Nigerians must learn to obey the laws and order of the land.

The FRSC official should be commended for carrying out his duty without demanding bribes.

Merry Christmas From Moskow!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by ruggedtimi(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by koolgee(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2018
Okay
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Oweku: 7:58am On Dec 25, 2018
OK...
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2018
This is shocking.. grin grin grin
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2018
MacZrino:
Dude did his job, that's what matters.

Your sister is the stupid one and should be greatly ashamed of her behavior.
END OF DISCUSSION

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by ipobarecriminals: 8:01am On Dec 25, 2018
sad bitterness embittered life.U pay d fine? cool!Why not free him/watch if they'll stop u again and ask u to pay anoda fine.It is den u'll open ur mouth and curse them/cause s scene.Abeg,dnt try the game again

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by JeffreyJames(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2018
Your sister is one of the foolish Nigerians not making Nigeria work. She broke a rule and she was fined and she still had guts o go and confront the officer to nack teeth. She should be ashamed of herself. If she was in a developed country would she even try it? Na jail she go spend Christmas and New year. Rubbish

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Auladimeji1: 8:02am On Dec 25, 2018
A foolish sister of yours,she broke the law and she paid for it, so why the silly behavior of her.Nonsense

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by ArticleBeast: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Your sister is the stupid one...Funny it is her type that will be quick to scream US and Dubai

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Mexyz(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Your sister is the dumb person here, the FRSC officer was only carrying out his job and what your sister did was not necessary.
So did the FRSC officer return the fine she paid after going back to him?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by AKswift: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2018
Your sister insulted an officer who did his job right and you ladies are joyous about it.......awon weree!

You two are lucky this is not a Western country: na community service awaits una.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by DAramis: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2018
I detest entitled people especially ladies. Just because the man decided to do his job, your sister decided that it is not possible.

Imagine, her thinking that as a woman, she should get special preferences only if she begs not knowing that some guys are not wired that way.

Don't worry, the car she has today and being proud of, tomorrow, she might not be able to afford such her standard, then she would know how painful it is to rubbish people because you are opportune to have money.

Rubbish and unworthy lady.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by dingbang(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2018
grin

Mad questions
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by verifiablefacts: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2018
Kenekingisback:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
stale bro

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2018
Someone that will marry your sister will be in for it. All I can see is ego, pride, unforgiving and claiming rights when you are absolutely wrong.This is the type of woman that will give her husband a though time if he doesn't apologize for doing right thing and will cook big lie to hit back to him.
The frsc guy just doing his job and the money she paid enters government purse. What if it was SARS that collect money and fines to private accounts? Very arrogant slut.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Hotfreeze: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2018
See this one hailing her ill-bred sister
You all lack home training in your family

By the grace of God and by the law of Karma, the day you your sister or anyone in your family needs help of the FRSC, you won't get it.

19 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by DrMuzungu(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2018
I am, thank God, waaaaaay out of reach for FRSC now. These b@stards are not interested in the safety of traveling by road. All they want is your money.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) / Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria / Bamise: Passengers Stranded As BRT Suspends Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.