Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React (5167 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React. / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React by Drwords(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
kpaofame:
can someone connect this lady to that man that chased his wife out because of sex...They need each other

So that what will happen?

See your mouth.

Re: ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React by Mekenz(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
actually our girls are now getting bolder by the day,as regards to sex,these days your girlfriend can now boldly call you on the phone to tell you that she is coming over to have sex with you.
Re: ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React by MissRaine69(f): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
No man will overlook quality.
Accept that you are a one night stand and get over yourself, end of story!
Re: ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React by MissRaine69(f): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mekenz:
actually our girls are now getting bolder by the day,as regards to sex,these days your girlfriend can now boldly call you on the phone to tell you that she is coming over to have sex with you.
Would you prefer a smoke signal instead?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React by Mekenz(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Would you prefer a smoke signal instead?
not at all,but they should know who they are dealing with First,sometimes it's backfires,because some immature boy's read so much meaning to it,which can earn the girl some bad names..
Re: ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React by MissRaine69(f): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mekenz:
not at all,but they should know who they are dealing with First,sometimes it's backfires,because some immature boy's read so much meaning to it,which can earn the girl some bad names..
So let me get this right
If a woman is procative it’s an issue if she is not it’s an issue?
Do men not come out and ask for what they want?
Re: ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React by Mekenz(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

So let me get this right
If a woman is procative it’s an issue if she is not it’s an issue?
Do men not come out and ask for what they want?
that a person has one phallus down there doesn't qualify the person to be a man,like I said it all boils down to what i said,girls should know who they are dealing with first,before becoming so free,with that kind of statements,tell one immature guy that you are coming to get laid,and watch his attitude towards you afterwards. some discussions are strictly Reserve for men of discernment mind,you grab?
Re: ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React by rame18(f): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
That Jasper osas okojie @first comment na my niggah!!!!

Exactly the same thing happened to me sometime back.

After one round, i stand up dey go kitchen, babe say "ahan samy where 're you going na after just one round"

i say i wan go drink water, na im babe say NO, say make i open her bag collect the yoyo bitters wey dey inside becos na dat one go give me strength for 4 more rounds.

And no be say the bitch na my main babe o plus i go still pay am con give am transport join.

Bitch na you wan tell me wetin i go drink ontop my money?

Abi bag dey tell e owner how e want make the owner use am?

Bunch of bastard destiny killers!! cheesy

grin
Re: ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React by rame18(f): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
Jayslicky:
She is mad, why won't he dose off when the pussy is as wide as river nile. Fucking a woman with wide pussy is like pouring water into a basket.

grin
Re: ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
leonard002:
most. men today have the stamina of a 70 year old... smh

Na economic stress. You expect a 30 year old without a job or 20k to his name to rage like a stud ? E no work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Mai-sulhu(maganin Maza...... ' Man Power') / . / What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.