Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,335 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment (88265 Views)

Career Opportunities At Nestle Nigeria Plc – Apply Here / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by dubemwhizzy: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2019
Check your spam box after the work force update for the application number
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by distinction99(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2019
Chinyzik:

What of those of us getting the response "you have once submitted an application"
I got same same reply too

1 Like

Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by sammyscholar(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2019
Hi all, i only have 6 credit pass, and they said it must be seven. What do i do?

1 Like

Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by droly28: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Good day guys,

I called Nestlé customer's care line now, the lady said I should use the job I.d 3890 as my candidate I.D.

You can call to confirm it, it is toll free 0. 8. O. 0. 6. 3. 7. 8. 5. 3. 6. 4 (remove d dot)

I wish you all the best.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by dharmhie(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2019
sammyscholar:
I have just sent mail to Mr. Adam. Hope he replies ASAP.
But he had replied that we should use the job I'd as the candidate id
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 2ray4sure: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2019
Can someone pls post the link.

This is the link I got but not opening. http://www.workforcegroup.com/nestle
Thank you.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by distinction99(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2019
droly28:
Good day guys,

I called Nestlé customer's care line now, the lady said I should use the job I.d 3890 as my candidate I.D.

You can call to confirm it, it is toll free 0. 8. O. 0. 6. 3. 7. 8. 5. 3. 6. 4 (remove d dot)

I wish you all the best.
Please call her back and tell her that the reply we are getting is "sorry you have once submitted an application"
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Rumesfarm: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Traffic is much on the site.
Even those that wasn't sent mail are applying..
How do u think workforce wouldn't find out
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by adamkanbai(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2019
use 3890 as your candidate ID
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by adamkanbai(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2019
Well..... if its not same Nigeria, what do you expect.
Rumesfarm:
Traffic is much on the site.
Even those that wasn't sent mail are applying..
How do u think workforce wouldn't find out
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Lechkan(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2019
dubemwhizzy:
Check your spam box after the work force update for the application number

Have you seen yours...because I haven't seen mine
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by moonfc: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2019
zeezboy:
From work force

Thanks buddy. But, your phone is 100% full, kudos !!!.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Olabanji123: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2019
Mine saying I HV submitted before. No mail from workforce.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by carlitoson(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please has anyone received a confirmation message from Nestlé after the form submission?
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by amirez(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Task completed! but yet to get a confirmation email from Workforce. But this Nigeria sha, the criteria for eligibility to sit for JAMB/UTME is 5 O'level credit and to get a job after graduation they are saying one must have 7. haba why na me na 6 i kuku get.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by sammyscholar(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
amirez:
Task completed! but yet to get a confirmation email from Workforce. But this Nigeria sha, the criteria for eligibility to sit for JAMB/UTME is 5 O'level credit and to get a job after graduation they are saying one must have 7. haba why na me na 6 i kuku get.
Hi,

I only have 6 credit pass, and they said it must be seven. What do I do?
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Eveezy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
distinction99:

Please call her back and tell her that the reply we are getting is "sorry you have once submitted an application"
I called back, I was told she will get back to me, but no info yet. I figured they have no business with the recruitment now, as she seemed clueless of the "sorry" info. Right now that sorry info is workforce problem, so I advice u mail Mr Adam
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by adamkanbai(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
for the candidates that have an issue with submitting the form with the error message "you have previously completed this application", they can try again now.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by sammirano: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Someone saved his application and got this link

https://career2.successfactors.eu/portalcareer?navBarLevel=JOB_MGMT&rtn_draft_app=true&career_company=nestleHRprdBX&fbja_appId=00017&_s.crb=7MPeDtgEHN3%2bVpteBLVON2Vha%2bc%3d&subNavBarLevel=SAVED_APPLICATION&career_job_req_id=3890&career_job_app_sec_key=786B07D6A93CFDC8EE8ADE84A846A55B9B491E4A&career_ns=job_application&career_job_req_sec_key=7E11D04BA55E7179BA2574258438CE8BD543AC76&

The app id is 5 digits.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by nwakibie3(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
I jst submitted mine and got a response mail immediately

waiting for the next step
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Rumesfarm: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
adamkanbai:
for the candidates that have an issue with submitting the form with the error message "you have previously completed this application", they can try again now.

Please any news about the confirmation mail??
Have submitted my form.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by adamkanbai(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
you can check your spam folder
Rumesfarm:

Please any news about the confirmation mail??
Have submitted my form.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Rumesfarm: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=adamkanbai post=75002403]you can check your spam folder[/quuote]

Nothing there
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Obiwu: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
I have finally completed it, but no confirmation mail
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Ginalex(f): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
distinction99:

why can't u call her yourself??

Some people sef undecided
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by slimbless(f): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Did you use that same 3890?
nwakibie3:
I jst submitted mine and got a response mail immediately

waiting for the next step
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nwereonye(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
slimbless:
Did you use that same 3890?
Yes, use it.
Got same thing here
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by martinsfm(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
check spam
Obiwu:
I have finally completed it, but no confirmation mail
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by amirez(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Oga, use it oo and lets be hopeful
sammyscholar:
Hi,

I only have 6 credit pass, and they said it must be seven. What do I do?
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Rumesfarm: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Why is our own confirmation mail taking time na...which kind thing be this . cry
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Eveezy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Rumesfarm:
Why is our own confirmation mail taking time na...which kind thing be this . cry
Did u recieve a successful notification?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.