₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,135,878 members, 4,636,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 December 2018 at 04:14 PM

List Of Universities That Gives Admission Easily In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Universities That Gives Admission Easily In Nigeria (1594 Views)

Universities That Give Admission Easily In Nigeria / 2017 List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score (150) For Admission / Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Universities That Gives Admission Easily In Nigeria by Samstyle(m): 9:54am On Dec 07
If you have been searching for a university that give admission easily in Nigeria, then search no further because, in this article; i will be making a list of universities that offer admission easily in Nigeria. All you have to do, is to read this article assiduously as i tide you over.

I agree with the fact that no university is easy to gain admission in Nigeria, but it is undoubtedly true that, it is easier to gain admission in some universities than others. Yes! Those are the universities i will be discussing today. In other words, i will be discussing the less competitive universities in Nigeria.

Without wasting much of your time, lets quickly see the list of universities that give admission easily in Nigeria.

List Of Universities That Give Admission Easily In Nigeria

Below are universities that give admission easily in Nigeria:

Fountain University, Osogbo.
Gombe State University, Gombe.
Ebonyi State University.
Sokoto State University.
Cross River University of Technology.
Bells University of Technology.
Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma.
Ajayi Crowther University.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.

Continue reading about the list of universities that gives admission easily in Nigeria below:

https://latestjambnews.com/universities-give-admission-easily-nigeria/

Re: List Of Universities That Gives Admission Easily In Nigeria by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:04am On Dec 07
Really Is admission ever easy anywhere in Nigeria? You can rephrase your topic to be 'The Cheapest Universities To Be Bribed For Admission In Nigeria'.

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities That Gives Admission Easily In Nigeria by skyme(m): 11:27am On Dec 07
federal university of agriculture makurdi should be the first on d list .
Re: List Of Universities That Gives Admission Easily In Nigeria by Eizzy003(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07
Samstyle:

If you have been searching for a university that give admission easily in Nigeria, then search no further because, in this article; i will be making a list of universities that offer admission easily in Nigeria. All you have to do, is to read this article assiduously as i tide you over.

I agree with the fact that no university is easy to gain admission in Nigeria, but it is undoubtedly true that, it is easier to gain admission in some universities than others. Yes! Those are the universities i will be discussing today. In other words, i will be discussing the less competitive universities in Nigeria.

Without wasting much of your time, lets quickly see the list of universities that give admission easily in Nigeria.

List Of Universities That Give Admission Easily In Nigeria

Below are universities that give admission easily in Nigeria:

Fountain University, Osogbo.
Gombe State University, Gombe.
Ebonyi State University.
Sokoto State University.
Cross River University of Technology.
Bells University of Technology.
Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma.
Ajayi Crowther University.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.

Continue reading about the list of universities that gives admission easily in Nigeria below:

Please Cross River University of Technology should be the first on the list
Re: List Of Universities That Gives Admission Easily In Nigeria by Emzyme(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07
osustech
Re: List Of Universities That Gives Admission Easily In Nigeria by Colourich(f): 5:34pm On Dec 07
in IMSU, if you don't know someone that know someone that know someone that is in charge of admissions, it will be difficult to get admission in that school.
Re: List Of Universities That Gives Admission Easily In Nigeria by Nnaabros: 5:56pm On Dec 07

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities That Gives Admission Easily In Nigeria by Bloooody(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07
Maradona??

(1) (Reply)

Abu Admission List / Pre-degree Form In Micheal Opara University. / Assu Latest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.