Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter (5889 Views)

Portable Goes To Bath With Huge Amount Of Money Sprayed On Him In Russia (Video) / Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Presenter Who Asked Her To Go Back To Her Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by WotzupNG: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by Fidelismaria: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin grin

Otondo woman

She has done more harm than good

Now she has brought the attention of the paedophile looking husband to the daughter

I'm sure the man will now be tempted to sample the daughter sad

1 Like

Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by freecocoa(f): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nothing changes the fact that you told us your hubby has paedophilic tendencies nwanne, there’s no coming back from that.

1 Like

Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by opribo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
It is quite obvious.

She has shown that she lacks respect for the man, only coming to social media to paint a picture perfect situation at home. Mtcheeew.
Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by sanandreas(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
The man is is far younger than the woman. Age matters alot in marriage. No wonder she dey misyarn.

3 Likes

Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by Soulsymbol99: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Like she is older than him sef grin

1 Like

Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
She is entitled to her opinion.

Nigerians be reacting as if these things don't exist!

She is merely saying that a mother should pay close attention to her girl child!

The bonding will make it easy for them to express themselves should such thing arise!

Mere looking at her husband self, he seems like these gyrating guys.

This woman is about to face a trying time. If the husband is as responsible as she claims, she will come out of it quickly!

I wish her the very best!
oh God, another feminist embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

She is merely saying that a mother should pay close attention to her girl child!

The bonding will make it easy for them to express themselves should such thing arise!

This woman is about to face a trying time. If the husband is as responsible as she claims, she will come out of it quickly!

Marriage wey don end.

1 Like

Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by Ufedolove: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
That they are still together till this very moment is just to enrich bloggers's pockets.

This woman should be thanking her stars that I'm not an EFCC agent.
Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by okwabayi(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wow, her husband is handsome.
I don’t blame her, I blame him for marrying an old layer of a female.
When a woman disrespects her husband in private she is sure to make it known publicly one day or another.
When I saw ‘picture’ I expected to see nudes.

1 Like

Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by jessedaflow: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
at ur age ur stil wearing spider man crested shirt,well dats why ur wife can speak ill of u..

2 Likes

Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by Olodo24: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
poor him. he married his grandma's aunt

2 Likes

Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by Marvelnickipinky(f): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
she don cast already... she con dey apologize now medicine after death.

2 Likes

Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by okrikaboi: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
Is the man an afonja? If yes then he is a pedophile shikena

1 Like

Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by Chukazu: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
Men Morayo really looks exhausted and worn out without those superficial studio make up.

Doesn't even look happy shocked
So the studio work is just "keeping up appearances" ? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by ogawisdom(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Pedophile hubby confirmed
Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by Konquest: 2:24am On Dec 08, 2018
newsynews:

Below is a picture of the husband of TVC Presenter, Morayo Aka-Bashorun, who drew lots of criticisms after she said she cannot allow him bath their daughter. She made this known during her live TV show, Your View, where she said the fear of the evils out there (i.e fathers sleeping with their daughters) won’t make her allow her husband to bath their daughter despite trusting him.

She said:

Her words where met with great criticisms from Nigeria across all social media platforms who slammed her by saying she publicly disgraced her husband. Some quarters even said she subtly admitted that her husband is a pedophile.

Responding to the reactions, Morayo Aka-Bashorun shared a video on Instagram stating that her husband is a responsible man and not a pedophile.

She said:

She captioned the video:

http://www.wotzup.ng/2018/12/husband-tvc-presenter-bath-daughter/
Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by Konquest: 2:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

^^^^^
^^^^^
Well said! smiley

The husband is a 42-year-old legal practitioner
and grew up in the OAU Staff Quarters just like
Fela Durotoye, so he'll let the issue slide after
a serious warning and call for caution.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by FarahAideed: 3:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Chukazu:
Men Morayo really looks exhausted and worn out without those superficial studio make up.

Doesn't even look happy shocked
So the studio work is just "keeping up appearances" ? embarassed

I dey tell she looks unhappy and old

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Killed This Big Snake This Morning In Our Compound,what's The Name?(photos) / Micheal Jackson Look-alike Spotted In Akwa Ibom (FUNNY PHOTO) / See What Phyno Posted About Accepting Judas As A Friend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.