Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

"I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo (20511 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / "You Need Breast Enlargement" Seyi Shay Shares Cute Photo, Fans React / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by uchelouis45(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2018
Did you guys see the hashtag? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by Timil: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2018
Grupo:

I'm not poor though.

You need to understand that as our faces are different, so are our problems. At this material time, what I stated up there is my only challenge.

You don't have to be poor before you die in abject poverty neither am I saying you are poor but if you have that sort of believe.. Bros I swear to God na woman bress go ruin you.
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by paddyofboss(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2018
Timil:
We all are minding our own business but you keep shoving crappy music down our throat shey na by force... music isn't her thing she's only leveraging on her fathers wealth and popularity.

DJ Cuppy doesn't even have any career whatsoever but she's trying so hard to forge a career for herself in the process she's doing the wrong thing. Dj Cuppy shouldn't be singing, singing isn't meant for everybody she would be better of a music producer than a musician.
And a music producer is not a musician abi..ignorance
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by mozona(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2018
with belly full account, u talk what you like, nonsense thought comes to mind and the mouth or the hand
is there to make it known
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by Timil: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2018
paddyofboss:

And a music producer is not a musician abi..ignorance

You need glasses bro....

We all are minding our own business but you keep shoving crappy music down our throat shey na by force... music isn't her thing she's only leveraging on her fathers wealth and popularity.

DJ Cuppy doesn't even have any career whatsoever but she's trying so hard to forge a career for herself in the process she's doing the wrong thing. Dj Cuppy shouldn't be singing, singing isn't meant for everybody she would be better of a music producer than a musician.
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by okrikaboi: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2018
I don't give a

Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by Jayslicky: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2018
Timil:

You need glasses bro....

Dude you're so dull, what difference did it make typing what you commented previously, he asked a simple question. Is a music producer not also a musician, you here talking trap and if you don't know dj cuppy is presently more popular than her father.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by Abudu2000(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2018
how about her thing about charging up?
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by AnalQueenluci: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2018
Just lyk any other omo elewa
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by MrSix: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2018
Fongido:

Intel core i3
4gb ram
500ssd
1.5gb graphics

how much?
Please could you message me on whatsapp?
There is a Lenovo that matches your description.
Message me...contact is in my signature.
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by ofiko123(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2018
Good for her..
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by Timil: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Jayslicky:
Dude you're so dull, what difference did it make typing what you commented previously, he asked a simple question. Is a music producer not also a musician, you here talking trap and if you don't know dj cuppy is presently more popular than her father.
If you can't spot the difference between a person who sings and a person who produces music then tell me who is lame... A buffoon like you never stops spitting bollocks.

The word musician is widely being used more for music artiste than producers , since its the word that's given you headache.

Saying DJ Cuppy is more popular than Femi Otedola who is one of the richest men in Nigeria is lame and dumb even some market women knows the name femi otedola anyways who cares about her popularity. The question is why is she still struggling to have a career in life.

Kiddo go deal with your troubled life and stop quoting me because I don't have all the time in the world to be trading words with an urchin who still feeds off daddy and mummy.
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by PStacks(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
Pretty billionaire daughter but very loose
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by notoriousbabe: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
A girl without big breast is like a phone without data ..... What will you press?
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by Jayslicky: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Timil:
If you can't spot the difference between a person who sings and a person who produces music then tell me who is lame... A buffoon like you never stops spitting bollocks.

The word musician is widely being used more for music artiste than producers , since its the word that's given you headache.

Saying DJ Cuppy is more popular than Femi Otedola who is one of the richest men in Nigeria is lame and dumb even some market women knows the name femi otedola anyways who cares about her popularity. The question is why is she still struggling to have a career in life.

Kiddo go deal with your troubled life and stop quoting me because I don't have all the time in the world to be trading words with an urchin who still feeds off daddy and mummy.
In the end you didn't make any sense, you should learn how to talk to people, you don't have to stoop low to insult before making a point.
Don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by shogsman(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Please I need an alternative to nairaland asap, I can't be reading stupid news like this everytime . How is minding her own business our business?
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by Amazingdivatris: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
baby dear keep minding it and continue doing good to the world.. happy birthday dear
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by medropoly(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by paddyofboss(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Timil:

You need glasses bro....

U need a magnifying lenz
'she would be better of a music producer than a musician'
Now my question - is a music producer not a musician too?
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by Timil: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
paddyofboss:

U need a magnifying lenz
'she would be better of a music producer than a musician'
Now my question - is a music producer not a musician too?
How many times do I have to tell you folks that the word musician is widely used for music artiste, in fact its something you folks know but you are just tryna defend cuppy's arse.
Get off my mentions and STFU!
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by paddyofboss(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
Timil:
How many times do I have to tell you folks that the word musician is widely used for music artiste, in fact its something you folks know but you are just tryna defend cuppy's arse.
Get off my mentions and STFU!
A simple google search would cure u of ignorance
When u hear 'play' it also includes the vocals as a wind instrument. So wether u are a singer or instrumentalist u are a musician.. U get?

Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by chinli(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
bknight:
Keep on minding your own business.

Rational Nigerians know that even if you are, arguably, not the best DJ but you keep busy with something productive undecided
Not arguably, she is definitely not even among B Lister DJ's
Re: "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
Me too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky / Oscar Udofia Is Dead / Chidinma Kedike Dazzles In New Black Stylish Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.