Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

How To Stop Being A Playbody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Being A Playbody (355 Views)

When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? / Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Being A Playbody by Debbie3481: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2018
My elder brother is a play boy and i want to help him quit being a play boy what do i do
Re: How To Stop Being A Playbody by benzene00: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2018
Fvck him till his senses return to default
Re: How To Stop Being A Playbody by samysmoothfresh: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2018
Kindly poison him please.

You would be doing the world and our poor naive women a huge favor, plus it would mean automatic and permanent "quitting" for him.

Thank you.

Re: How To Stop Being A Playbody by Jayslicky: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2018
You don't mean well for your brother, why do you want him from enjoying himself or you want him to turn to mugu to girls.
On behalf of BBA (Bad Boys Association) we beg you not to deactivate our fellow member.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Being A Playbody by Homeboiy: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2018
Arrange 3 prostitutes for him daily
Re: How To Stop Being A Playbody by jayextra(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
benzene00:
Fvck him till his senses return to default
If fvck can restore factory/default settings..then u need to be raped.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Lands In Trouble Over Alleged Inheritance Scam. Pictured / Traits Men And Women Are Distinctively Born With / Tips On How To Spendless At This Christmas Period ( Men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.