₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,139,636 members, 4,648,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 December 2018 at 09:05 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party (52051 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by crimmish: 11:14am On Dec 07
Actress Tonto Dikeh rocks in old school dressing to son's old school party. She looks so childish yet beautiful in the outfit.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/-looking-childish-as-she-rocks-old-school-dressing.html

See photos:

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by greatnaija01: 11:16am On Dec 07
OLD MAMA YOUNGIE.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by Dinero018(m): 12:48pm On Dec 07
She can't even shave her armpit...���

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by Dinero018(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07
Iya were..� Do not be surprised if you see her doing father Christmas.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by festusparkz419(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07
Aunty Pls Try to shave your Armpit

Looking good outside and disgusting inside

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07
grin I love her now because she currently has a hairy armpit tongue undecided all these guys above lack sense grin I love hairy ladies

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by davodyguy: 3:36pm On Dec 07
Payan
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by Olodo24: 3:36pm On Dec 07
Tonto Dike is officially Miss Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by bidemz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07
Look! I've finally caught the Tonto-Dike-Addict MOD.... who else apart from....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by anambraamaka: 3:37pm On Dec 07
Chai Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by HAROLDWILSON: 3:37pm On Dec 07
No comment

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by tegafej(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07
Her skin in the first pic clearly shows that the bleaching is getting too much for her. I believe I'm not the only one seeing green lines on her skin

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by Lawrry(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07
What she wear? Her wahala
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by anyimontana(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07
Behind that smile,is conji

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by Pidginwhisper: 3:39pm On Dec 07
If she get hairy armpit. You can wetin go dey down there. Abeg somebody call Babacha Lawal for grass cutting contractor .

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by buygala(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07
Moral of the story

Mad packages sometimes come in Beautiful packagessad

Don't let Konji and a pretty face lead you into a bottomless pit sad

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by okwabayi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07
Two women I want to meet in real life are this one and Toke Makinwa.
I want to see how they look without camera filters.
If they meet my expectation na to shoot my shot without fear or shame.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by Sappro22(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07
This woman is everywhere

Meanwhile Samsung laptop for sale https://www.nairaland.com/4883406/sale-samsung-ativ-smart-pc
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by Adesouth: 3:41pm On Dec 07
Toto decay grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by nattty(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07
Unnecessary news for Irrelevant person..smelly toto cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by landmark86: 3:41pm On Dec 07
Dinero018:
She can't even shave her armpit...���

You dey shave?
See u

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by fowosh: 3:42pm On Dec 07
looking her closely, u will notice dat she is still full of bitterness,,,.....just opening her mouth with force
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by banio: 3:44pm On Dec 07
Tonto my crush. I really won't mind taking her as my queen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by Brizzy404: 3:44pm On Dec 07
This one is just trying too hard to look happy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by blowjohn(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07
Immaculatesnow:
grin I love her now because she currently has a hairy armpit tongue undecided all these guys above lack sense grin I love hairy ladies

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

No, u need a verified doctor to attend to u.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by agarawu23(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07
Na she sabi angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by Abraham120: 3:47pm On Dec 07
Omo na wetin be dis one again
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party by Trustme2(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07
She has bleached her destiny away. Chai

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justine Skye: It Is Impossible For Wizkid To Make Bad Songs [PICS] / Boluwatife Balogun And Jamal Zamani Pose Together In Matching Oufit (photo) / Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.