Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (40676 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadone:
He's MAD!!
check this out

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by DerrickzB: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
lonecatt:
Only in a country like Nigeria that the presidents wife will be making serious allegations regards the highest office yet the people look away as if nothing happened.

Do u know buhari more than the wife U won't rest
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by pat077: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
Newznow:
Watch video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3r3rHBr6k
this woman can revolt against her husband if the need arise.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by dokie: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mouth Gig:
BUHARI IS IN CONTROL...

FKK ,U ARE TOO CORRUPT... grin grin AND A THIEF..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

But the wife says he is not. Who do we believe: His Wife or You that has probably not come anywhere within One Mile radius of Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by DonBenny77(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
And zombies are here earning their BMC fees

Zombies una well done oh!

Its not easy to be this stupid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by dokie: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
K4daniel:

Bros..who the vote help self?.What difference as our votes made since 19Gbogboro..Let's just divide and move on each regions will develop easily #my thought#

Chairman, it's easier to vote Dan to divide o. It is until we get a series of sane minds leading Nigeria that the possibility of dividing can show forth. As of now, it's impossible except through war or a very bloody revolution.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by smileyoo: 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
AccessME:
Aisha doesn't even trust the Man in Aso Rock to be the man she got married to.

She may be in the dark but she's seriously in suspect that the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari.

The Better we Nigerians open our eyes to "see" and ears to "hear"the truth she's indirectly trying to reveal, the better for us all.
i presumed that she is trying to preserve her own integrity for the sake of the future, so that when the bubble bursts, she can confidently say that she told nigerians, albeit in a coded way, but they were too dumb, to understand her.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by BrainBrain442: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Is Aisha B really talking about the Jubril and Buhari as 2 persons running the country? I just like this woman.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Handwriting on the wall. Yet many will blindly doubt and ignore.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by ChuckD1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
Two people. And they are not Buhari and Osinbajo.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by infofta(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
The Buhari I know cannot be controlled by anyone not even Tinubu. Either Aisha is bitter about the first lady position or the story about Buhari might be true.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
[quote author=Mouth Gig post=73632278]BUHARI IS IN CONTROL...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

[/quote

Guy check urself. Don't cry more than the bereaved. The wife of the President said something is out of place and u are singing corrupt songs? NO wonder Nigeria is like this

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by Meekha(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
I expect oga Lie Muhammed to say that the PDP has hacked Aisha's mouth

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by Sharmeenator(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
What if Buhari is very ill and bedridden? What if the man we thought is Buhari isn't really Buhari but a body doubled trained to act and speak like him? What if there are actually some cabals pulling the string and covering this whole sh*t up? Just what if?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by bionixs: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
Abfinest007:
what tinubu n d rest apc was not able to do aisha has done it
maybe Tinubu should help clear the air because he still recommends the alleged clone presido to his people, so I believe he knows better
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by bionixs: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
annnikky:
And some zombies still want to vote him in come 2019 undecided the blind supporter will not see this and address it now until they start crying foul in future.

Buari/jubril is a disaster to Nigeria.. Simpe undecided
share gini with who mbanunu!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by zhyzhy: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
Aisha is IPOB!. Simple.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by Chuksmonika(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mouth Gig:
BUHARI IS IN CONTROL...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

you no wan get sense abi..are you want make me beat am enta your body,i dont tell you b4 make you no dey sai baba again,Nigerians are Hungry,and you are saiBaba everywia
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by Johntemmy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
what a joke.

NEW YEAR BONANZA ...get your strong hardwood for your roofing project with affordable price.I supply across the country. call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by domino4211(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

How are we sure Aisha have not been cloned
How are we sure what we have in ask rock as our First Lady is not aminat from Zaria

This is what apc have turned the giant of Africa to

A joke
NwaAmaikpe wanna be grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by naunasabi: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Abfinest007:
what tinubu n d rest apc was not able to do aisha has done it

Are you saying that Aisha Buhari's balls is bigger than that of an average Yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by Halo22: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
I dont know what we are still waiting for before Mass protest by men of timbers and calibers against this inhumanity by some group of people against others. Even the wife of the president is the one raising this sensitive alarm. Where are the powers of the National assembly? Where are those imps that were organising protest in 2011against Goodluck Jonathan? Shame on all of them.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by themanderon: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
Truly I now believe Nigeria is under a spell. In saner climes there would have been protests demanding clarification of all these allegations against the President but since they successfully rode the storm that arose from not disclosing his illness they feel they can ride out this allegation too.
It's very obvious these guys don't care if the country burns so long as they fulfill their selfish agenda.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by novelbuks(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mouth Gig:
BUHARI IS IN CONTROL...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

Mumu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by mila1121(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
Somebody is shaking a table so many people are standing on top of
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by LANDLORD72: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mouth Gig:
BUHARI IS IN CONTROL...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

Goat without memorandum someone is making sence you playing fake politics Sai Buhari will not put food on your table but good governance will do.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by kanubiafra: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mouth Gig:
BUHARI IS IN CONTROL...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

its not said by ffk , its jubrils concubine that said it he only said his own opinion
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Who are those... two non existing human beings Madam Aisha is crying about? Dont they have names... Who the hell are they?... Taking Nigerians for a ride!!.. The Nation has been abusing Kanu for his utterances.. Can u now relate it to what The First lady is saying...

It means PMB... is not in charge...

Name the small devils let the Nigerian people know.!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode has reacted to recent comments attributed to the First lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, that her husband's government is controlled by two people.

FFK, in a series of tweets on Friday, warned that the Mrs. Buhari's comments should be taken seriously. He wrote;

"The First Lady's claim that the FG has been highjacked by 2 men and that her husband's supporters should find the guts to confront and wrestle back power from them is alarming.Exactly who is running our nation?Almost 200 million of people and we don't know who runs our country!

Some say it is a clone, others say it is a body double, others say it is a strange man that cannot even speak his own native Fulani language whilst the First Lady says it is two powerful and faceless men who have somehow usurped power and rendered the President impotent.

Whatever the case we deserve answers. It is time for President Buhari to conduct a national television broadcast and clear the air. Nigeria has become a laughing stock and the butt of cruel "clone" jokes all over the world over the last few days. It is unbearable and shameful."

https://politicsngr.com/husband-not-control-fani-kayode-reacts-aisha-buharis-comment/

Buhari has always been a weak man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by kayalla(f): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
AccessME:
Aisha doesn't even trust the Man in Aso Rock to be the man she got married to.

She may be in the dark but she's seriously in suspect that the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari.

The Better we Nigerians open our eyes to "see" and ears to "hear"the truth she's indirectly trying to reveal, the better for us all.

she has said it before, that the man in Aso Rock is not her husband and should ask the Northen leaders.
she somehow knows or suspects
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by Awesomefred32(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
servercodes001:
Buhari your roof dey leak ooo
grin

grin grin
that video sweet me ooo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by kayalla(f): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mouth Gig:
BUHARI IS IN CONTROL...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

dey there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari / Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.