Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North (23571 Views)

Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country / What I Discover In South East During Christmas / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by nwanyionitsha: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
eodavids:
I do not encourage any Igbo person to run for election this time. However, this threat from "IDA" is just null and void and of non effect.

IDA has no such powers that will restrict people's movement. Even the Federal Government of Nigeria cannot just restrict the Ndigbo from enjoying their constitutional right to freedom of movement (except in an emergency situation).
They have members and they are encouraging them to stay back and vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by Ikpongiton: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
but northerners living in the south -east and south-south are free to travel back to north and vote?
Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by simplycarro: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
yeriba slaves. Everything is upside down about these people.

If you like listen to those yeye men call IDA and don’t plan with you leg

Osu omo ale. grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by nwanyionitsha: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
deebrownneymar:
I think Igbo leaders are greedy narcissistic imbeciles who treats the average igbos as fools.
And you are ?
Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by simplycarro: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
So what makes that comment funny except for stupidity.

You must be abnormal grin
Are you the one to determine what is funny or not to someone else

1 Like

Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by nwanyionitsha: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
hmmm take the advise at ur own peril..bcuz if buhari losses, first thing ill do is to turn to an ibo person with my dagger grin cheesy
You think it is like before. Apart from the fact the world is watching to know the safety of igbos in Nigeria, nobody is going to be standing back stupidly anymore. At least it proves that everyone needs to go their separate ways. It will be 2019not 1960.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
im just joking bro, i was just being sarcastic with popular stereotypical believe.. those that do that are the brainwashed illiterate almajiris
nwanyionitsha:
You think it is like before. Apart from the fact the world is watching to know the safety of igbos in Nigeria, nobody is going to be standing back stupidly anymore. At least it proves that everyone needs to go their separate ways. It will be 2019not 1960.
Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by nwanyionitsha: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
im just joking bro, i was just being sarcastic with popular stereotypical believe.. those that do that are the brainwashed illiterate almajiris
Ok.didn'didn't grab at first.
Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by nwanyionitsha: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
simplycarro:

You must be abnormal grin
Are you the one to determine what is funny or not to someone else
So you are same person as laudate.?
Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by nwanyionitsha: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
simplycarro:

If you like listen to those yeye men call IDA and don’t plan with you leg

Osu omo ale. grin
ndi osun ndi omo ale.
I hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by deebrownneymar: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
And you are ?

Who's the nitwit asking?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by lastdon5: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
MalcoImX:
The administrative umbrella organisation of Igbo residents in the Northern states and the federal capital territory, the Igbo Delegates Assembly, IDA, has barred people of the South-East residing in the North from travelling to their states of origin during the 2019 general elections.

IDA warned that any person, who flouts the directive, would be fined an undisclosed amount of money.

The warning was issued following an extraordinary meeting of the body in Barnawa, Kaduna State and was contained in a statement jointly signed by its President General, Chief Chikezie Nwogu, and Secretary General, Austin Ofokansi Ifedinezi.

The statement reads, “We want our people to stay in their respective states and cast their votes. The era of running home during elections cannot be tolerated again.

“There is no need for us to go home at every election because if you do that you will automatically disenfranchise yourself.

“We have done a lot of sensitisation. We have also educated our people on this and we all agreed. That is why we decided to place an embargo. And if you travel, IDA will fine such person(s).”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/07/2019-run-south-east-election-fined-ida-warns-igbo-residing-north/

Nice one!
we'll stay and give a block vote!!

There's no state outside south east that you won't have more than 1million - 2 million Igbos eligible voters, we can use this for our advantage.

Nd'Igbo oga dikwa nu mma ka echebiri okwu a echiche.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by buhariguy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist are still talking about concluded 2019. And sensible Nigerians are already on 2023 election
nwanyionitsha:
Which SE 2023presidency ?
Abeg we are talking about 2019
Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by eodavids(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
They have members and they are encouraging them to stay back and vote.

Nwanyi Oma, it all depends on the circumstances when that time comes. The safety of Ndigbo is Paramount, not their being used for someone's electoral success.

You will agree with me that the Igbo nation has sacrificed a lot for Nigeria- lives, properties, name it.
Our safety matters more now, than anything else.
Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by nwanyionitsha: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist are still talking about concluded 2019. And sensible Nigerians are already on 2023 election
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of oduduwa terrorists are living in denial. They have even started assuming the position of inec. Tueh. ...
Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by Bitterleafsoup: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
praiseoski:
If they register in their various states, then their travelling back home is justified
Like I do
Re: 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North by laudate: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
So you are same person as laudate.?
Na who dey call my name for there? shocked Make una take time, o! angry I am the one and only Laudate. Any other one is a counterfeit!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Committee On Slapping / Lagos Police Command Arrests Fleeing Imo Jailbreak Inmate / Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.