Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread (40720 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by Mizik(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
go sleep because you're just deviating from my point you this bloody civilian
Dude you're becoming irritating honestly undecided.
Just leave while you can. You've embarrassed yourself and your shitty brand quite enough.
Just an advice bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mizik:
shut the f*ck up . We all know you're being paid stipends to market infinix.
But even so you should try to be honest to urself once in a while. You're trying to deceive innocent Nigerians for a bunch of Chinese and Lebanese chickens. You Sir can sell your country For anything. undecided
hahaha nitiwit you're just a poor boy go get an iPhone or infinix. Huawei and xioami will never be allowed to have ground in this country we gonna shut the door against them
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by Maxcoded: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
ityP:

Una dey argue with this guy? Lol... Una dey waste una time ooo... Person wey infinix and tecno don swear for... Lol... Immediately he tried comparing an infinix phone to this beast, y'all shouldnt have answered him... He has been disturbing other non-tecno/infinix threads too... Make una let him b abeg... E go dey alright las las

Don't burst my stomach Abeg grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by Maxcoded: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
hahaha nitiwit you're just a poor boy go get an iPhone or infinix. Huawei and xioami will never be allowed to have ground in this country we gonna shut the door against them

Yh, they may never be allowed to ever gain ground here because if they do, your Transsion Holdings people will pack their load and go back to china.

There is no point arguing with you. I hope whatever they are paying you, it's worth it.

Whereas they only maket their product to where it matter and trust me, Nigeria ain't a place to do such due to people like you.
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by seunfly: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I'll never waste my money on Huawei, umudigi, Tecno, Xiaomi, Gionee, all this Chinese Rubbish again.

Soup wey sweet na money kill am, if not iPhone sorry I'm not buying again rubbish phones.

Useless Huawei y9 with useless camera, no slow motion, still type B charge 2018?

The only Chinese phone I'll manage is Infinix

Funny thing is camera wise huawei mate 20 series beat iPhone series this year.
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by Mizik(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Please stop quoting me if you don't have anything sensible to say.
Despite the fact that i dislike Apple you can't be mentioning infinix and iPhone in the same sentence undecided.

4 Likes

Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by Mizik(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
seunfly:

Funny thing is camera wise huawei mate 20 series beat iPhone series this year.
even the Note 9 undecided
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by 21Bandit: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Am selling my ulefone power 2 ok
May I buy this baby tey enta new year.....
Warri area how e dey be make person put me on call sey he won buy ooo....
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
CLOWN,you dey mention iPhone and dey mention Infinix too for PREMIUM devices?
Them dey call beef,kpomo too go raise hand? grin
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by seunfly: 12:57am On Dec 22, 2018
I hope all tecno camon 11 pro fan boys and girls can go and sleep now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZlYmeJmeOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq-gCrQuLGw

I wonder what tecno pays people to decieve their fellow country man into buying substandard and inferior product.

I hope this two comparison from Ghana and Kenya will clear all this tecno fans eyes.
To be honest how can you compare kirin 710 to mediatek p23 and then huawei camera sensor and camera software to tecno camera sensor and software.

Tecno can pack 80 mega pixel with halogen lamp or floricent light as flash light, it can never perform like standard phone from huawei, xiaomi, Samsung, OPPO, Nokia etc

3 Likes

Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by seunfly: 1:35am On Dec 22, 2018
I don't know why people don't realised that tecno just slap numbers and figures on their product to deceived people. It is easy to write 45megapixel on your phone camera in Africa while in reality it is 5megapixel because Poeple will not test it to confirm.

5 Likes

Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by ityP(m): 2:06am On Dec 22, 2018
Maxcoded:

Don't burst my stomach Abeg grin grin grin

Lol
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by dljbd1(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2018
Who sells this phone here. And how much
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by seunfly: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2018
dljbd1:
Who sells this phone here. And how much
Contact Mizik he ordered my own for from Jumia, mine just landed in Abuja and I will collect it on Monday.
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by Mizik(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2018
seunfly:

Contact Mizik he ordered my own for from Jumia, mine just landed in Abuja and I will collect it on Monday.
Thank you Sir
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by Mykcool(m): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2018
seunfly:
I hope all tecno camon 11 pro fan boys and girls can go and sleep now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZlYmeJmeOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq-gCrQuLGw

I wonder what tecno pays people to decieve their fellow country man into buying substandard and inferior product.

I hope this two comparison from Ghana and Kenya will clear all this tecno fans eyes.
To be honest how can you compare kirin 710 to mediatek p23 and then huawei camera sensor and camera software to tecno camera sensor and software.

Tecno can pack 80 mega pixel with halogen lamp or floricent light as flash light, it can never perform like standard phone from huawei, xiaomi, Samsung, OPPO, Nokia etc
some of us knew the y9 was better, but actually seeing it being compared made it more painful. Especially the Ghanaian guys comparison, oga was waiting for the x pro to load the games while the y9 had already completed the task. This must be really painful for the marketers. They're almost of same price , and someone is here talking about front flash making the tecno better, u don't have a conscience oga

2 Likes

Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by Mykcool(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2018
@Henry007 we are waiting for your comparison, I really thought you'll be the first over here to do it
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by Saheed69(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2018
I can't find this phone glass protector even on jumia. I bought mine last week and I love it like kilode.

Please any store in Lagos I can get it
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by mzMerci(f): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
I need a sample of the phone's camera pictures..anybody, help?
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by seunfly: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
mzMerci:
I need a sample of the phone's camera pictures..anybody, help?

You can watch the video review on YouTube Or you can check the YouTube link I posted. I'm waiting for my own. Hopefully I will collect it today.
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by seunfly: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Mykcool:
some of us knew the y9 was better, but actually seeing it being compared made it more painful. Especially the Ghanaian guys comparison, oga was waiting for the x pro to load the games while the y9 had already completed the task. This must be really painful for the marketers. They're almost of same price , and someone is here talking about front flash making the tecno better, u don't have a conscience oga

@ bolded, Tecno can use halogen lamp or floricent lamp as flash light, it will never measure up to Huawei, Samsung, Nokia, one plus, xiaomi etc.
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by oludare04: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
I have a Gionee M6 Chinese Version up for sale, with NO broken screen and no fault attached. It's just 1 week old and to be sold with its charger, earpiece and available pouch. Any interested persons can contact me on 09024006637 or 07069502858. Also available on WhatsApp.
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by Rexsul: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Please where can I get this phone in Abuja?. I don't want to use Jumia again due to the delivery time.
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by seunfly: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Rexsul:
Please where can I get this phone in Abuja?. I don't want to use Jumia again due to the delivery time.
Slot garki it is 78400naira or slot wuse 2 banex. The phone is serious demand, they might have run out of stock by now so ask the girl in slot garki to link with her friend at banex plaza.
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by flexerking(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
seunfly:

Slot garki it is 78400naira or slot wise 2 banex. The phone is serious demand, they might have ran out of stock by now so ask the girl in slot garki to link with her friend at banex plaza.
the phone is selling out quickly meh
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by seunfly: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
Finally Jumia delivered my Huawei Y9 today, I was @ owanbe and I used the opportunity to test the phone with owanbe pictures. Sorry I could not upload it on nairaland but I will screenshot some pics. I hope it will retain it quality.

My wife wants to hijack the phone from me immediately I unboxed it, I begged her to allow me use it until January.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by seunfly: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
I don't think it worth it posting pics of this baby on nairaland since I can't post the exact picture, this pictures I posted does not do justice to the original pictures I took.
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by flexerking(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
seunfly:
Finally Jumia delivered my Huawei Y9 today, I was @ owanbe and I used the opportunity to test the phone with owanbe pictures. Sorry I could not upload it on nairaland but I will screenshot some pics. I hope it will retain it quality.

My wife wants to hijack the phone from me immediately I unboxed it, I begged her to allow me use it until January.
hijack ke grin
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by TheControversy: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
seunfly:

Your camera must be defective cuz I don't understand what's wrong with the bride's eyebrow grin

1 Like

Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by Mizik(m): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
seunfly:
I don't think it worth it posting pics of this baby on nairaland since I can't post the exact picture, this pictures I posted does not do justice to the original pictures I took.
yh nairaland won't allow you to post the real pics. Seun needs to update this website seriously
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by seunfly: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
TheControversy:

Your camera must be defective cuz I don't understand what's wrong with the bride's eyebrow grin
It is the stage lighting.
Re: HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread by seunfly: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
flexerking:
hijack ke grin
Wating man go do, na begging things na, the phone is very beautiful and I don't blame my wife. I Sha don beg her, na Christmas money I dey find now, not phone money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! / Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) / Airtel Crashes Data Service Cost By 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.