Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,004 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. (28981 Views)

Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by bobolizim(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin grin Today's all about us. Happy birthday to twinnie and me grin grin
Cc: lasticlacla show us some love

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by tyup(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
bobolizim:
grin grin Today's all about us. Happy birthday to twinnie and me grin grin
Cc: lasticlacla show us some love

wow beautiful. ...happy birthday bro

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by troublemakea(m): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wow so it was u guys i saw snapping at Alumni centre that day
Anyway happy birthday to you both wullnp and many more years

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by hizzypearl(f): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GUYS.. MORE OF GODS BLESSING IN JESUS NAME.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by bobolizim(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
troublemakea:

wow, such a small world.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Eberechi24(f): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
lalasticlala FP material

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by dreamwords: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2018
grin
She's fine , but brother ,no one nose tomorrow but you grin

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by LegitHustler: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy birthday Ejima

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2018
Throw me through pass to your sister

She go dey alright

18 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by donziller(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018
the boy fine pass d. girl
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by obaataaokpaewu: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018
This one na pre-wedding pictures.
Congratulations to you guys

2 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Sultty(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Lovely couple
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Silentcomputer(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy birthday brother
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Anigreat: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018
shocked

But not for Mary Slessor, this things would have been killed and thrown into evil forest long time ago.

I'm more interested in your twin sister, dm me her contact.

9 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by InvestorOlu: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018
This guy looks like @brodashaggi

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Dollanation: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Why it's the pictures looking like pre wedding photo, who else is with me on this?
Happy birthday to you guys.

In other news who else has noticed the rate of prewedding picture n wedding photos is on my increase this festive season. Can't even log in to my facebook account in peace again without getting the rude reminder..

Dear age mates, you people should reduce how you guys get married biko so our parents won't be thinking we are not serious... One at a time will be just fine

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Laju1234: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by ozento: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2018
the lady is finer.

2 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by tooth4tooth: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2018
HBD

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by AyamStarch: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2018
Shibaraba:
Throw me through pass to your sister
She go dey alright
You go still miss from 4 yards like Torres

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by josh123(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2018
see their toothpicks legs, grin happy birthday and many more years

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Ipheyemmy01(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Congratulations. Happy Bornday twins.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Genniez(f): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Creative twins.. No cheating as u both are slim... Hbd

2 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by kennyjam: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2018
wow,congrats ibeji....................

bro, am a twin too. don't you think we would be of a match with that ur twin sis....

well, more years and prosperity to your lives!

3 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Harkynkunle(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2018
troublemakea:

Bro can you please assist retrieve and avail the lady's phone number... I have an information to share with her (Not the dude oo). Help a brother.... Thanks in anticipation...Regards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Denikayan: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy Birthday Ejire!

Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ ará ìṣokún.
Ẹdúnjobí
Ọmọ ẹdun tíí ṣeré orí igi
Ọ́-bẹ́-kẹ́ṣé-bẹ́-kàṣà,
Ó fẹsẹ̀ méjèèjì bẹ sílé alákìísa;
Ó salákìísà donígba aṣọ.
Gbajúmọ̀ ọmọ tíí gbàkúnlẹ̀ ìyá,
Tíí gbàdọ̀bálẹ̀ lọ́wọ́ baba tó bí í lọ́mọ.
Wínrinwínrin lójú orogún
Ejìwọ̀rọ̀ lojú ìyá ẹ̀.
Tani o bi ibeji ko n'owo?

Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ okin
Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ ti mo bi, ti mo jo
Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ ti mo bi, ti mo yó
Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ ara isokun
Omó édun nsere lori igi

Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ wo ile olowo ko ló
O wo ile olola ko ló bé
Ile alakisá lo ló
Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ só alakisá di alasó
O só otosi di olowo

Bi Taiwo ti nló ni iwaju
Bééni, Kéhinde ntó lehin
Taiwo ni omode, Kehinde ni ebgon
Taiwo ni a ran ni sé
Pe ki o ló tó aiye wò
Bi aiye dara, bi ko dara

O tó aiye wò. Aiye dun bi oyin
Taiwo, Kehinde, ni mo ki
Eji woró ni oju iya ré
O de ile oba térin-térin
Jé ki nri jé, ki nri mu

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Wizdray: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Hmm. Twin brother is old already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Ipheyemmy01(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Jackson7221:
��
Oga what is this rubbish. Abeg grow up now.. Please.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Maleek14: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2018
dreamwords:
grin
She's fine but brother ,no one nose tomorrow but you grin

Must you always say all the bad thing wey dey ur mind out. Today is their birthday, try and pretend to be nice at least for once.

45 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? / With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.