Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! (46256 Views)

Pic: Little Girl Who Was Badly Burnt During Boko Haram Attack To Get Plastic Sur / How I Was Badly Treated After A Near Death Experience In An Ex-ministers Hotel / I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Ugwumba(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2007
@ Backslidder,

You are truly a good Nigerian.

I attended primary school in the East, secondary in St. Finbarr's Lagos, then OAU and ABU, speak Yoruba fluently and understand some Hausa.

I have sisters married to yoruba, hausa and igbo men, have cousins, nieces, nephews from many of the tribes in Nigeria.

My closest friends are a mix of Urhobo, Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw and Igbo.

I do these relationships great harm by assuming any other stance than one which tries to unite Nigerians against the negative perceptions of the rest of the world.

I take umbrage at people whose view of life is so narrow that 'the eye of the needle' is an autobahn in comparison.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Ugwumba(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2007
debosky:

1 million Oprah shows will never solve this, don't get it twisted, its like saying showing 'crime fighters' on NTA will stop armed robbery, preposterous. The solution is zero tolerance in naija, by nigerians, and a clamp down on them by the police, as well as a true change of heart coupled with improved economic conditions as well as value system renewal in our dear country.

when all these will happen? like John Legend said 'Heaven Only Knows' sad

Well said, very well said. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Backslider(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2007
@TEXAZZPETE

COME TO GHANA AND YOU WILL SEE JSS DOING SCAMS. NO BODY WILL REPORT IN OH. PUHLEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ DONT NIGERIANISE CRIME. THE AMERICANS MAY BE DOING IT IN CLOSE DOORS.

THERE ARE LOTS OF SCAMS FROM USA BY USA PEOPLE. JUST LIKE YOU WILL NOT SAY ALL PIRATES ARE BRITISH. TACKLE THE CRIME NOT THE PEOPLE. YOU WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by basly: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2007
tongue igbohaters u people should get a life and get busy n stop feeding people with make believe or facts dat r not confirmed.playhaters get a life,we d igbos r d salt of d earth,so stop d hating
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by demmy(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2007
Another reason why this type of reporting will never make 419 go away is this pervasive western ignorance concerning the African situation. For example what does $1 per day have to do with the 419 crime? And how the hell did they come up with that figure?
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Lawijo(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2007
Texazzpete,
Very good analysis and observation. I could not agree with you more, except for the below 2 points:
I see no reason why we should call them greedy for trying to get easy money. isnt that what we do when we buy Zenith Bank and Dangote shares and hope they double in value? Are we greedy?” The distinction between the 2 instances in my opinion is that, the one is legal and the other is not. We could go further in discussing the legality and illegality aspects.
Go read most of these letters, tell me how you can call a man greedy if he's been told he won a lottery or a rich relative left him money
Come on! You are being requested to claim winnings in a lottery which you have not taken part in, something should tell you this stinks! In as much as people have rights as citizens, they do also have duties too. Someone you do not know from adam, is promising you huge sum of money from some long distance relative you’ve never heard of. Or in some cases they are trying to launder some money of some dead relatives or oil company. And you agree to be part of this deal, but then you need to pay some fees upfront. Come on!

Apart from the above 2 observations, I do agree with you totally and completely with your write-up.
Further, the issue with our Nigerian nation is that (to further buttress your point), over the years, a large part of the Nigerian populace has come to honor, respect and glorify the wrong people for the wrong reasons.
We are where we are today as a nation, because of the way we think and reason, and we will not be able to bring about positive changes without changing the way we think and reason as a people.
Mass enlightenment campaign is the key word. That is why I appreciate so much, the internet medium through which we are able to exchange ideas and share opinions.
We do not have to agree with each other, but it’s a platform to discuss issues and by so doing we can agitate, educate and organise ourselves against the negative elements amongst us.

[b][/b]
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by anabell(f): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2007
well since so many nigerians hate d ibos so much, y dont u let dem go and form their own nation, but u guys wont agree.Ibo haters get a life o
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by dayokanu(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2007
In my part of the country people would always criticise anybody who got rich without going to school ( they may be wrong to do so) but maybe its not like that in other parts

That naija boy that was hanged in Singapore was from which tribe??
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by texazzpete(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2007
@debosky, Ugwumba

you guys make nice points indeed, but I must disagree with on one point alone. shows like these serve to make viewers and the general public more aware of these kind of crimes. 419 is so attractive to many because they see so many making money. if the source of money begins to dry up,  it'll eventuallly die out.
everyone does business to make money. imagine a 419 guy who spends N60000 on browsing monthly. if he goes 5 months without making a cent, d'you feel he'll need much prodding to give it up?

@Backslider
I think you're in the wrong place. this is a Nigerian forum and this thread is dedicated to discussing the 419 problem in nigeria. I really don't give a rat's ass about what's happening in ghana or how many americans do this behind closed doors. we have a prblem and we've got to figure out ways to solve this. also, it's a terrible breach of nettiquette to post in caps.

people, EFCC will never stop 419 in naija. now, most cafes in lagos are raided weekly;they arrest people who are then set free the next hour after the relevant bribes have been passed. corruption is deeply entrenched in nigeria. the only way 419 willl die out is when the mugus wise up. even now, it's getting harder to 'hammer', unlike the glory days of 2003. there will never be enough jobs for all.
let's keep d suggestions coming! but please, let's cut down on d tribalism!
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Backslider(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2007
I APOLOGISE ON BEHALF ALL NIGERIANS TO ANYONE THAT SPEAKS ANY WORD OF IGBO, BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO CLASSIFY IGBO. I SAY I AM SORRY FOR ANY TRIBAL HATE SHORTSIGHTED STATEMENTS. I SAY DUALA MO BE BIKO.

I HAVE BEEN FED THIS AND I REJECT IT.

IT LOOKED LIKE THE PEOPLE WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT THE OPPOSITE OF YORUBA IS IGBO AND VICE VERSA.

SOME BELIEVE THAT NORTHERNERS ARE ILLITERATE AND SOUTHERNERS ARE WISE.

VERY BIG LIE FROM HELL FIRE.

LETS US STOP THIS STEREOTYPING AND DO CRIMINAL PROFILING PERIOD.

PLEASE CAN ANY IGBO SPEAKING PERSON HELP ME LEARN IGBO I BEG.

WHAT IS WE ARE ONE IN IGBO
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by dayokanu(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2007
The guy they hung in Singapore, Otokoto of the mid 90's, Okija Shrine, Clifford Orji what is the common feature of these independent incidents
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Backslider(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2007
TEXAZZPETE

OK GOOD NOW TO THE SOLUTION.

THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT HAVE LEFT THE GAME YOU HAVE TO MAKE THEM PUBLIC CRUSADERS AND THE KIDS WILL USE THIS AS A TESTIMONY AGAINST THIS CRIME.

I KNOW SO MANY 419 BIG MEN THAT HAVE LEFT NAIJA AND ARE IN GHANA, THEY ARE VERY SAD. WE SHOULD GIVE THIS PEOPLE PARDON AND THEY SHOULD TEACH THE EVILS OF 419.

SO MANY HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF 419. THE CRIME IS A DISEASE. I KNOW OF SOMEONE THAT TRIED TO LEAVE THE BUSINESS BUT HE TRIED BUT HE WENT BACK TO THE GAME.

EVERY DECEIVER IS FIRST OF ALL DECEIVED BEFORE HE TRIES TO DECEIVED.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by superman(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2007
NO COMMENT ; BEEN READIN ALL THESE BULLSSSSSSSSSSSS

PROUDLY IGBO

PROUDLY NIGERIA

AS FOR THIS AND THAT AND WHAT NOT THESE SCAMMERS ARNT HURNTIN NIGERIA AS SOME POLICE OFFICERS IN HERE THINK, WHAT THIS SUPERMAN THINK IS THE GOOD NIGERIANS SHOULD STAND OUT MAYBE BUILD OR INVENT SOME KIND OF ROCKET OR SOMETHING

or shall i say develop and revamp nigerian technically

end of story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nonesense

and again sometimes i wonder if the white man account for all the pennies accured oil sales in nigeria

and again there was once a time UK government , well politics took over that emm UN is so so corrupt that emm they considerin scrappin it

most US charities are 419s

there are many and i guess oprah shudnt take that direction course she must please her maker but emm ha are igbo boys that bad ? not too sure but what oprah shuld know that a small poor country called Kabur or something in south asia with no roads got some of the best cars in it through drugs.many of them ppl na drugs trafficers !

i guess oprah knows the nigerians will get the precedence she lookin for!

stupid OPrah and next time u wana build schools in africa dnt go lookin for white ,indian kids to maintain ur fake balance

nonessssssssssssense
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by omoge(f): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2007
Let's fight this crime and criminals by making a difference. Let's make a difference wherever we are. It's hurting us. After showing all this, at the end of the day it's our image that is hurt. no one will like to do business with us, no new investor in nigeria. we aren't helping matter you know because we fight each other. there are far too much problem in nigeria already (no water, no light, no good road etc) and to add scam, that we are crooks calling hard working people MUGU to the list is a disaster. everyone is warned not to do business with nigerians because of the high risk. what a thing. they claim it is the problem in nigeria but some of those who left the country are also into dirty business oversea too. it's eating deep, 419, aged people scam, wheel chair scam, insurance scam, disable crime and scam, hospital scam, motor vehicle scam, identity theif (affected my cousin), credit card thief, (affected my best friend), just name it, just name it, pointing fingers isn't going to help us. let's preach  HONESTY and TRUSTWORTHY in all we do. I'm sure many yahoo boyz are here on Nairaland.

Thanks to the news media, NO Place to Lay. Do It and You will Be Caught, no place to lay.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by omoge(f): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2007
Just because they are cheating us in oil business doesn't mean we have to beat them as MUGU to the game. In the long run, it's us as nigerian pple and our beloved country that is hurt.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by superman(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2007
which image

the fact is me think that the only ppll that will help themselves are the nigerans not the so called investors whatever, nevermind the scammer kiss it leave it. they arnt hurtin $ hit for real.

investors my a$$ why can't any nigerian with all that ghana must go bag take the place of virgin nigeria when it wasnt there

please nigeria stand up please please please

image not sure lets please ourserves first i think?

let the good nigeria subdue the bad ones sure that will help
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Backslider(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2007
@OMOGE

WE DONT NEED TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUYS THEY NEED US WE ARE THE GOLDEN EGGS THE PEOPLE ARE THE GOLDEN EGGS.

THE ATTACK IS TO THE PEOPLE SO THAT WHEN WE FIGHT, THE RESOURCES WILL BE GIVEN TO THEM ON A PLATTER OF GOLD. THAT IS WHY WE MUST HAVE RESPONSIBLE FOLLOWERSHIP.

THEY ARE IN IRAQ MAKING ALOT OF MONEY. THERE IS A LOT OF UNEASE IN THE MIDDLE EAST BUT THERE IS A LOT OF DEVELOPMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

WE THE PEOPLE MUST NEVER AGREE TO HATE OURSELVES. WE JUST NEED TO LOVE OURSELVES AND SELECT OUR LEADERS YOU WILL SEE THAT THEY WILL RESPECT.

BLACKS IN THE USA HAVE NO SENSE OF LEADERSHIP AND THERE IS NO CENTRAL IMAGE FOR A AFRICAN AMERICAN THAT IS WHY YOU CAN SEE A BLACK MAN IN THE USA BUY A PLATINUM CHANGE COSTING $300,000

THERE IS NO TRUE BLACK TRUE HERO THAT HAS EVER LEAD A STATE.

WE DON'T NEED TO BEG TO DO BUSINESS WHY?

Oil is energy. There is no alternative to energy. We are blessed to have it on our shores. The world is sustained by energy. Slavery was energy. The slave dealers were looking for labour to drive production. Energy and oil or gas will always be there whether we have it or not. It shouldn’t be the fulcrum of our economy.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Chionyins(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2007
WHAOOOOO,
UNBELIEVEABLE CANT UNDERSTAND IT AT ALL. Just look at everyone , ibos, yorubas, huasa, nminorities, in 2007? in the internet millinum!!!!!!!  I cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok !THANKS Backslider(p253) for replyin Ziddy post 246. Ziddy i would suggest you read that post again; and many more liken to it.
Ugwumba nice one (p.250) and thanks demmy p 251 for that infor!!!!

Anyways my contribution is WE are all pawns for the currupt so called leaders that has formed a clique over the years since (esp.)after the civil way to keep running the affiars of the nation by themselves for themselves in continum by the their generation and those they admit to the clique. I call them G1000. IBB is credited to have said its about 1k people principally deciding the fate(how oilmoney would be shared) of nigeria. So the way to keep it that way is to create discord among US thus its ibo that and yoruba that and hausa that n minoirity that. When its elections in nigeria we all remember where w are from in nigeria but among the G1K they forget that and intermarry Alhjai SHehu x marries the daugter of Nze chukwu x, JUST CHECK THE MAGS THAT COVER THE CELEBRITY WEDDINGS NOW N AGAIN!!!!!My piont been that we are pawns we masses are pawns for the socalled G1K and affiliates to keep things as they are.
Over the years (esp.)since the civil war, from my analysis (I MAY BE WRONG AND NO OFFENCE MEANT) i reckon what has happend is that
1. crime has developed in nigeria by all but it depends on circumstance and level of education and position of who u know so ove the years(esp. after the civil)
1a. Most ibos started with nothing and circumstances (Neccesity is the mother of Invention) over time was to trade and commerce became the main stay: Niaja politics: no idealogy just get in there, education good, travel:america mainly.
1b. Most yorubas started ok , with Awo championing their cause well,utilised their circumstances to get into the economy wellWell vested in corporate affairs: Naija politics, no idealogy just get in there, education very good, travel UK mainly
1c. Most hausa/fulani started quite ok(but mostly the elite)governace mainstay and military.Niaja ploitics: been there and as manistay has to hold on somehow since coups are things of the past(?), education just good, travel: govt ambassadors, hardly get to see huasas that are not govt officers; ?middle east!!!!!
1d. Other tribes esp middle belt started with nothing also and circmstances over time was to trade: nija politics just get in there, education good, travel: mainland europe germany/italy/holland etc,

So my piont is in AMERICA most nigerians involved in crime there are ibos, 7/10 naija are ibo
in the UK the likely nigerians involved in crime is yorubas, 8/10 naija are yoruba
in mainland europe the likely nigerians involved in crime is the other ethnic tribes esp. edo/delta axis, 8/10 naija are other ethnic tribes esp edo/delta
the hausas are there in the govt houses in these country doing their own too officiallly for the bigger boys, Gov.Alaims for e.g.!, 8/10 naija officials abroad are hausa/fulani
u can liken it to the different natuonalities that immigrated to america and particular mention is the italians that brought Mafia with them.
remember crime is very where: america is the most corrupt nation in the world as in crime corrupt but only if u can get away it!!!!!

So its circumstances of what history has dealth US we the masses have to get empowered from the G1K sronghold and create a strong middle class its happening in china , india(300million pple ). so we must not be pawns forget this tribalism thing we are NAIJA FOR LIFE : ibos/ yorubas/ hausa/other ethni tribes have come together for good we no get choose.

All estimates are mine and opinion not meant to offend just analysing . OUR PAST IS IMPORTANT ONLY IF WE WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHERE WE ARE TO LEARN HOW TO MOVE ON . For this age of global villa na hin we still dey talk ibo that yoruba that .
Personally i am ibo born to ibo parents , father speaks the 3 major languages, mother two, lived most of my life in west some in the east becos popsi got a job there.we all have yoruba names par 1 of the siblings: gave himself one! i have friends pallies for life from all tribes, married from southern africa, have children that have oyibo pasports and traditionall oyibo names of their birth, my bros married a yoruba girl, my sister likely to marry her yoruba boyfriend ,
abeg make we forget matter ojare haba okeni

Na who go win election sef
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by omoge(f): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2007
superman and backslider  cheesy, una be yahooz boyz ? grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by sleekdot(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2007
we are having erection ;d ;d in nigeria today go out and do your thang!!
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by omoge(f): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2007
really ? erection day? lol, @ sleekdot, lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Backslider(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2007
@Chionyins

You are very tricky either you tried to do purposely or unintentionally.

We are all one nation there are many people that never benefited from all your myopic analysis.

are you saying that only "Yoruba" benefited from free education?

before oil came what were we using to run the NIGERIAN state?
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Mamajama(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2007
it all depends on what state you are in. come to Chicago or NYC the dominant criminals are my fellow Yoruba and Benni boys. we are all Nigerians and it does not matter where you are from, criminals are criminals. The y all learn from the corrupt politicians.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by sleekdot(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2007
we are having erection ;d ;d in nigeria today go out and do your thang
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by sleekdot(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2007
piracy in Alaba is by which ppl? Fake drugs in onitsha by whom? If we are talking about religioous fanaticism We know the tribe that is guilty but 419 we know them too. Remember Morris Ibekwe serving Senator who died in Prison cos of 419 which tribe?
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by spaceworld: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2007
Hey my people pls let us not crucified ourselves, the factual fact but hard fact is just that, There is no country in the world that pocket of criminality activities is not in existence, but very minimal and varies, all depends on how sustained the masses of the Nation are, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, The deltians, we are all Nigerian, but 95% of the population are living in abject poverty, despite the vast wealth of the Nation,

If all OF US are God fearing accepted what God had ordain for us and live by faith believe me 40% will do beyond and do and undo to survive the sufferings endown on us my our selfish leaders, who i believe inflicted criminality mind on all Nigerians mostly the youths, Pls let us blame our leaders for all there strange happenings in our Nation, they the Leader had pocket the wealth of the nation to themselves suffering the masses and all men will do and undo to survive the trend and situation of the Nation,

OBJ and demdem, are very rich today at the expense of the Nation, and the less privilege are dieing, of hunger, sorrow, unemployment, insecurity, homeless, worthless live and future, upon all reforms and all that no changes,

Those of you in overs can come over to Nigeria  and experiences what an Average Nigerian is going thru, infact by the time poverty descends on you u will not hesitate to do anything to survive urself,  I am not indulging the bads one but i want to let u know the fact that are making people doing dirty deals, It takes people with God's heart to do away of evil temptation when it comes to poverty and unemployment in Nigeria.

The leader are not living up to expection, many youth are unemployed and definitely they most sustain and live. The rogues we have as our leader should be blames for all these, Nigeria is a very wealthy Nation where all her citizen should live at the best of their comfort, see, what is happining now to the masses,

Castigate and blame our leader they are not God fearing human being and i know God will catch up on them here on earth and hereafter, Pls pray for the youth, do not blame them AN IDEAL MAN IS AN EVIL WORKSHOP[tt][/tt]
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by romeo(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2007
sad sad sad, not because of oprah (she can go Bleep a horse) but for all this tribal thing here
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Chionyins(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2007
@sleekdot,
so what are you saying that a particular tribe is majorly the 419 people?
Dont understand that at all, so the siphoning of oil wealth is which peoplethats even more damaging as it affects our people directly!!!!!
and how about the cridit card fraud in the uk and environs  whcih people??
how about 419 and crdit card and prostitution in mainland europe which people??
We all most naija has  been used as pawns simple. The soone we realise that the beteer for moving forward and stop all this tribalism.why is it only as the grass roots level??
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Badman888(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2007
Its sad but its people that have put us in that position, if you missed the show, check out fridays show on her website there is a clip

http://www2.oprah.com/index.jhtml

This people that get scammed are greedy why would they beleive something like that next thing they come out and talk all cos they want to be on Tv.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by jgirl3: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2007
This is really painful but I don't blame them. That's the only way they can stop it.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Chionyins(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2007
@backslider/mamajama
exactly my piont, u have expansiated my views;i accept my views are myopic reading your posts!!thanks alot! u see we are all nigerians that was my main piont and criminals are criminals period!!!!

@'backslide: thats why i said 'esp. after civil war'  I think it all started after the civil war, the grab all u can policy of the G1K.
I enjoyed free education but i am not yoruba but the majority of people that enjoyed is anyone living in the western states at the time abi?
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by anabell(f): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2007
to tink dat some nigerian have d gods to say da d white are racist, when in nigeria we have a serious tribal problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26)

Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.