Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal (27136 Views)

‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 / Why El-rufai Is Angry With Tinubu: Nigerian Governors' Forum Chairmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by Pavarottii(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
Newbiee:
Why is PDP silent about fighting corruption in their campaigns? Could it be because of this?

Visit www.hsgac.senate.gov . It is a US homeland security website & if u type Mr Abubakar Atiku u will see all u need to know about d money laundering & bribery indictment on Atiku. It is a US govt website.

I have just read part of the Report, especially Pgs 233 - 242. I feel ashamed as a Nigerian that such a Report is available in the public domain and Mr Atiku is moving about wanting to be my President. I have come to the conclusion that anybody who promote his candidature should be mentally examined. Such must be locked up in a sanitorium. It a real SHAME. I now understand better why they want to get rid of Buhari.

In ur mind APC is fighting corruption?
Tell me 3 high profile jail term has been done by APC?
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by discusant: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tambuwal, Atiku, El Rufai, Buhari - all working for Fulani total control of Nigeria.

Every presidential election, they migrate from one major political party to the other to uphold Fulani total control of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by berrystunn(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
Buhari win 2015, with the massive support from Tambuwal ,Kwankwaso ,Dankwambo ,Atiku
Followers..

Check where the massive stand's today.

Who is standing with buhari Today
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
Was el Rufai really a taxi driver in the UK,Pls more info about the little tyrant.lets demystify him
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by berrystunn(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
oluwatosink:
Pdp and mago mago..
They are never straight forward...
angry
importing crowd from niger for campaign

Like they did for Buhari 2015 lol

You go hear results
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sure. Especially with the body languages here and there exhibited lately by those who defected . Aisha made a shockng revelation as reported by major national dailies today...that her husband is not the one in control. I wonder who could have understood a man better than the wife shares same roof with him. I only pity those blind supporters of buhari. They've end up in suicide mission if buhari loses next year eventually as predicted. Their future is already sold to the cabal. Only God can open their eyes to see the truth.
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by Kingjames(m): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
perpetual failure, bad leadership, massive corruption, failure to end terrorism and other security challenges bedevilling our nation since

which is exactly what the group of thieves is known for
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by lexy2014: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Built2last:

When Festus Keyamo was sharing photos of the crowd that went to see Buhari, it was okay to use a crowd to judge popularity. Now that we have borrowed a page from their book and shown Atiku's own crowd and popularity, first El Rufai tries to delegitimize the crowd by saying they are rented from another country. Next they say rice ans 500 naira notes were shared. And now, seeing the crowd being replicated in areas Buhari hopes to win in large numbers or else he loses, (SE and SS no go areas for Buhari) APC people now claim that a huge crowd is no yardstick to measure popularity and alao that these same people will
come for APC rally. Okay. I agree. But why did you people not tell Keyamo that when he was using a crowd to measure Buhari's popularity? Scalywags

Am still wondering y nairaland mynd44 blocked this news u just talked about. Is it like they are APC or what? Yet u will c them allowing stories of women displaying nudity&obscenities

https://www.nairaland.com/4885265/pdp-rented-sokoto-crowd-niger
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by ebuka440: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Tambuwal is finished politically.
I am a doctor and I expect to see you in my office so that I can take care of your cerebral malaria.
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by chiangwar: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
Is dishearten that you believe what El Rufai said
Do not be deceived, Go ATIKULATED 2019

oluwatosink:
Pdp and mago mago..
They are never straight forward...
angry
importing crowd from niger for campaign
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by oluwatosink: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
Newbiee:
PMB promises 3 things in his campaign in 2015.

1. Security: Let's ask ourselves sincerely. Are we not better now security wise than the weekly bombing we used to have prior to 2015? Or did we forget about the numerous road blocks mounted in our highways and check points in our cities. Not to talk of serious checks we under went before getting into our mosques, churches, hospitals and market places. Even though not yet Uhuru, but it amazes me when PDP campaigns with insecurity.

2. Improving our Economy: Despite the low price of crude oil encountered by this administration, considering Nigeria a mono economy depending on oil all this while, but yet our foreign reserve is today more than $40b from $29b in 2015, despite the average high price of oil between 1999 and 2015. The present administration has made tremendous effort in diversifying our economy by revolutionizing agricultural sector. Our social infrastructure (roads, rail, airport, seaport and power) are receiving attention after numerous years of neglect under the previous administrations.

3. The fight against corruption : May be I need not to mention the progress achieved in the corruption fight. Because for PDP to avoid mentioning it in their policy document as well as in their campaigns. It will tell you a lot about how it hit them well.

We're talking of state sponsored killings in form of herdsmen and you're talking of road block, if your brain functioning at all We talk all boost in economy and you're talking of railway and rickety trains, why don't you talk of exchange rate and cost of production in Nigeria

mumu!
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by drex2050: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
this shithole has not recorded any fulani killings recently.. is it cuz of the looming elections i laugh in swahili..suddenly the killings has abated, but let me promise you all, that come 2019 when the elections are all over the spate of fulani killings that will return will make the ones in the past look like child's play. Just vote in the lifeless Jubril el Sudan controlled pupet in the hands of 2 faceless ghost ruining the shithole. I know am a prophet....chuckle like if you know and share if you don't know
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by Thescienceprof(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Newbiee:

1. Security: Let's ask ourselves sincerely. Are we not better now security wise than the weekly bombing we used to have prior to 2015? Or did we forget about the numerous road blocks mounted in our highways and check points in our cities. Not to talk of serious checks we under went before getting into our mosques, churches, hospitals and market places. Even though not yet Uhuru, but it amazes me when PDP campaigns with insecurity.

2. Improving our Economy: Despite the low price of crude oil encountered by this administration, considering Nigeria a mono economy depending on oil all this while, but yet our foreign reserve is today more than $40b from $29b in 2015, despite the average high price of oil between 1999 and 2015. The present administration has made tremendous effort in diversifying our economy by revolutionizing agricultural sector. Our social infrastructure (roads, rail, airport, seaport and power) are receiving attention after numerous years of neglect under the previous administrations.

3. The fight against corruption : May be I need not to mention the progress achieved in the corruption fight. Because for PDP to avoid mentioning it in their policy document as well as in their campaigns. It will tell you a lot about how it hit them well.

So much progress indeed!
1. Insecurity: the number of people killed by your so-called weekly bombs is nothing compared to the death and terror unleashed daily by the rebranded boko haram called herdsmen. Under this administration, natives and locals are being disarmed while Fulani killer men are encouraged to attack them with no means of defence. The federal army can't protect the people yet they are not allowed to protect themselves. They said it was Dasuki who diverted money meant for procuring war equipment then, I guess He is still in charge now!

2. Worse economy: you talked of foreign reserves! How does that affect the common man? Before this administration a bag of rice is #9000, today it is #17000! A motorcycle for okada boys that used to cost #100k is now over #200k; Same for Nissan Micra used for commercials, from #350k to #850k! Dollar used to exchange for less than #200 even in the parallel market, now its over #300. Patrol used to be #97 with the subsidy they called a scam, now it is #145 and at a higher subsidy being paid. The list is endless!

3. Much more corruption: I don't even need to say anything here because it is common knowledge that the only recognized corrupt people by this government are in the opposition. Tinubu is not corrupt, Amaechi is not, Babachir Lawal is not, Ganduje is not, Fashola is not, Oshiomole is not, Oshinbajo is not, Kemi Adeosun is not, Bayo Shittu is not, Atiku was not but suddenly now is ehn?
Crass nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by winj3: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nothing but fight among thieves!
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by maxzzo1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
gentlegenius:
Brain teaser...
Form 3 words using the letters of the word ELRUFAI.
I just formed one here: FAILURE.
grin

This man's name is FAILURE... he only change the position of the letters.
Buhari is surrounding himself with people like this and you still wonder why the has failed in office?
Something tells me elrufai is one of the two people running buhari/jubril's government according to Aisha.
Guy u right�
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by Roger3D(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Newbiee:
Why is PDP silent about fighting corruption in their campaigns? Could it be because of this?

Visit www.hsgac.senate.gov . It is a US homeland security website & if u type Mr Abubakar Atiku u will see all u need to know about d money laundering & bribery indictment on Atiku. It is a US govt website.

I have just read part of the Report, especially Pgs 233 - 242. I feel ashamed as a Nigerian that such a Report is available in the public domain and Mr Atiku is moving about wanting to be my President. I have come to the conclusion that anybody who promote his candidature should be mentally examined. Such must be locked up in a sanitorium. It a real SHAME. I now understand better why they want to get rid of Buhari.

I've read the report and it's damming
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by Whazar(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
Newbiee:

I'm not an Atikulated fellow but you are a disgrace to your unborn generation to type this. I pray you face just 10% of the crisis this administration has brought to Nigerians alone.

security . : Fulani herdsmen, massive killings and Book haram

Economy : We are the world poverty capital

Corruption fight : Gandollar

u see why u are a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal has responded to comments by Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-rufai that the mammoth crowd witnessed by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP during its presidential campaign in the northwest, was 'imported' from neighbouring country, Niger.

PoliticsNGR gathered that in a statement to newsmen on Thursday, signed by Akibu Dalhatu, Special adviser to Tambuwal on Mobilization and enlightenment, the governor described El-rufai as 'Cold-hearted'.

The statement read;

“The outcry by el-Rufai is a testimony to the fact that APC and its leadership were shocked by the gargantuan crowd the rally recorded in Sokoto which serve as the final burial of APC government in the Northwest and Nigeria in general because of perpetual failure, bad leadership, massive corruption, failure to end terrorism and other security challenges bedevilling our nation since the inception of Buhari’s administration in 2015.

For the purpose of setting the record straight, el-Rufai should not forget so soon that his hands were deeply involved in messing up of the present administration as a result of his bad governance and policies as a governor of Kaduna state, through mass sacking of innocent primary school teachers, unnecessary demolition of peoples landed properties, disregards and disrespect for traditional rulers, Northern elders, leaders and other respected institutions, escalation of insecurity, refusal to obey the court orders and rule of (law).

El-Rufai is cold-hearted. It was the same Northwest people that he and his party begged for support in 2015. But because of the failure of APC government, incessant hunger and poverty all over the region that have made them to decamp to PDP, he is now calling them foreigners.

What scared el-Rufai and his co-travellers was the success recorded at the Sokoto PDP campaign rally. The Sokoto gathering, no doubt, instilled fear in the minds of el-Rufai and his cohorts so much that in their wildest imaginations, their party – the APC – will find it impossible to record a replica of such mammoth crowd in any state of the Northwest including El-Rufai own state of Kaduna. We, therefore, challenge el-Rufai and APC to do same if at all they can in any of the state in Northwest.

With Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal at the helm of affairs as Governor of Sokoto state and campaign coordinator of PDP in Northwest, El-Rufai will receive the shock of his life in Kaduna state and entire Northwest during the forthcoming general election.

Tambuwal as a master political strategist who came second during the Presidential primaries of PDP will defeat APC hands down and deliver the entire Northwest to PDP because of massive support, love and loyalty of the people of the Northwest to him.

Governor Tambuwal appreciates the political courage of the entire people of Northwest, their support and loyalty to PDP and sincerely thanks them and appeals to them to come out enmass during the forthcoming general election to lead PDP to victory.”

https://politicsngr.com/atiku-presidency-el-rufai-afraid-tambuwal-opens/

Jihadist Buharists will be shocked wen the northern epection results starts tricking in after the elections in 2019. Atiku will win minimum of 9 northern states n tale at least 40% of northern votes.

That's gameover for apc
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by arrestdarrester: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nigerians are about to ban Jubrin from Nigeria
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by Yopcity: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
[quote author=Newbiee post=73632064]Why is PDP silent about fighting corruption in their campaigns? Could it be because of this?

I have just read part of the Report, especially Pgs 233 - 242. I feel ashamed as a Nigerian that such a Report is available in the public domain and Mr Atiku is moving about wanting to be my President. I have come to the conclusion that anybody who promote his candidature should be mentally examined. Such must be locked up in a sanitorium. It a real SHAME. I now understand better why they want to get rid of Buhari

We re tired of this ur nonsense story, tell us about the change buhari promised us and the achievements so far, i thought u people are wiser by now, get lost pls.
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by wealth2al(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Re: Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:42am On May 15, 2019
He might also be screwing Aisha Buhari as well, don't you think so I think it though...
gentlegenius:
Brain teaser...
Form 3 words using the letters of the word ELRUFAI.
I just formed one here: FAILURE.
grin

This man's name is FAILURE... he only change the position of the letters.
Buhari is surrounding himself with people like this and you still wonder why he has failed in office?
Something tells me elrufai is one of the two people running buhari/jubril's government according to Aisha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations / Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room / Governors Running To Abuja Over Herdsmen Crisis, Are Shameless, Cowards – Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.