Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. (71461 Views)

Detailed Guidelines For Buying A Car From Auctionexport.com / case closed / Car Buying From Cotonou @a Negotiable Price Now:08098443710,o.nana2011@gmail.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by keemson: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2011
Hi,

you can ORDER from this website

http://www.onlinecar-insurance-quotes-view.com/
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by emmaoanidu(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2011
SJLTracker is a small, powerful, high reliability and profession vehicle tracker.
Specially suitable for logistics vehicles, mortgage vehicles, business vehicles,
private vehicles etc. This tracker is a new product based on the GSM / GPRS
network and GPS satellite positioning system, which set multiple functions of
security, positioning, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and tracking
in its entirety. It can track and monitor remote target by SMS or internet.

Features\Functions
Get location in actual street/address name
Monitor voice or conversations from anywhere via mobile phone
Geo-Fence Movement Alarm
Over-speed Alert
Fuel and power system cut via mobile phone/online
Ignition Alert
Check the status of the tracker
Successive Locating Automatically
Anti/Pro- Theft Device

For further details and presentation:

SONUEL JORDAN LIMITED
25B Seriki Abass Crescent, Ajao Estate, Lagos.
Tel: 01-5974307 Tel: 07025928439 Tel: 08030766767
Email:sonueljordan@gmail.com

NB. Installers and Resellers wanted

Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by excespirit(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2011
Can anyone advice on which of these vehicles is better in terms of initial cost and running expenditure. i mean mazda MPV or Toyota Picnic or Mitsubishi space Wagon? I'm thinking of getting one but i need experts to advice me. Please respond if you have useful infomation
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by Kasiye: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2011
pls guys, i'd like to know the pros and cons of the 2012 honda accord.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by mclammy: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
Hello. This is an educative thread. Pls keep it up.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by mclammy: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
Pls. can someone give me a lowdown on Nissan Primeria? Thanks.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by kaykad: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2012
Dear NL,

please we/I need a break down on how to order cars from america/ Europe, Asia to Lagos port:

i.e if a car cost $ 2500 e.g toyota corolla what is the brake down to get in to Nigeria and get all document.

from american car shop to american port = $ 750
shipping to Nigeria = $ 1500
Clearing at the lagos port = N 250,000
vehicle documents and registration= N 30,000

please correct me if am wrong or help me/us with the format

kaykad
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by Muza(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2012
pls house i'm thorn between buying Toyota corolla 09-10 and civic 08-09
the cars ar similar,hav same engine size,almost same HP nd low fuel consumption which is my main reason for goin for them.
Please advise me which to buy.

Thank you.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by meksyflash: 1:36am On Jan 10, 2012
Good day forumites, i have 1.8 to buy my first car, am having a hard time deciding whether to settle for a toyota or honda. I love honda but i learnt it has its complications and also toyota is known for it reliability.I Need to know the best model of any of the cars aforementioned that will fit into my budget and also give me very little to worry about. Suggestions plzzzzz
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by Kojiek: 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
Pls house, does anyone know how much it will cost to buy and deliver to my home in PH, a Jetta 1990 model, 1.8L engine, manual transmission from Cotonou. Useful hint need. For use as taxi. Thanks!
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by Austino2955: 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2012
Siena, femmy, viper, inspire, bizbook, etc Pls advice me on the car to buy that will not give me mechanical, electrical etc problem, between 1998/99 camry, 2000/2001, 2002-06 camry and 2006 corolla Bank Type. Is any of these car involve in the last year break and trottle failure recalled by Toyota company, thanks for advising me.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by nathanielm(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2012
You have to look around very first as well as choose the actual help to make as well as design by which you're fascinated. Obtain a concept associated with costs as well as do a few investigations. Precede the actual collection as well as consider the Customer Reviews journal for that dependability, long term maintenance, and so on. Associated with things to anticipate later on. Individually, if you're a brand new move on, I’d obtain a Ford Social crossbreed or even a good Agreement. Individuals possess excellent resell worth as well as if you look after this, it'll final permanently.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by donpiero: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2012
This Volkswagen range of LT 35's is available for sale. Also have Peugeot 406 for sale various colours and years!!!
email: al_hal2k5@yahoo.com
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by Deji35: 7:13am On Feb 12, 2012
How much can I get a Peugoet 406 wagon (price range pls). URGENT pls.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by donpiero: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2012
deji35 I haven't got any station wagons,only saloons left now,however if you need,u can let me know and I think we can work something out if you will be willing to wait.thanks. you can write me on al_hal2k5@yahoo.com
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by princefunm: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2012
Austino2955:

Siena, femmy, viper, inspire, bizbook, etc Pls advice me on the car to buy that will not give me mechanical, electrical etc problem, between 1998/99 camry, 2000/2001, 2002-06 camry and 2006 corolla Bank Type. Is any of these car involve in the last year break and trottle failure recalled by Toyota company, thanks for advising me.

Only Toyota models of 2010 fall in the category you mentioned. Every other Toyota prior to that time is actually very safe. I'll say stick with the 2006 models. The others are way to old. Forget about what people may say about older years being stronger. Its all crap. Most don't know what goes under the hood of a car.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by Idrive: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2012
Hey guys,

Wanted to take this opportunity to introduce you to the TopDriver.

Its going to be an online magazine that concentrates on automotive related news, entertainment, music, fashion and motor sport information both locally and from around the world through essays, videos, articles and photos. We sucessfully combine our love for automobiles,music,entertainment and film to create a. Truly fun and informative brand that's just for you.

We will be adding reviews, videos of our test drives and loads of other stuff including competitions.

Follow us on twitter @TopDriverNG and share your Topdriving tips and experiences and please check out our topic page in the auto section

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=873439.0;wap2

Thanks
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by olabalo4al(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2012
how much will it take to buy a second handed baby boy honda
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by Help2All: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
Hello every one,

I am new at this forum and I welcome questions about buying cars, trucks and heavy equipment like wheel loaders, caterpillars etc.

I will also be offering a first class service of getting quality cars, trucks and heavy equipment like wheel loaders, caterpillars etc from USA and UK(if requested) for anyone interested at the cheapest price available with guarantees and bonuses. I am UK based and I will have representatives in Nigeria.
All Payments will be made to reputable Escrow Lawyers in Nigeria for safety of the purchasers.

I am able to offer this exceptional service mainly due to my wide networks worldwide. I like to extend this advantage to all by making quality cars, trucks and heavy equipment like wheel loaders, caterpillars etc affordable for many.

Finally. it is a pleasure being here.

In the mean time I can be reached on +44 7932 788 004 just so you can get to know me.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by blank(f): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2012
Just remembered this thread. Please can i get some advice?

My cousin wants to buy a 2010 Honda Civic from her colleague for N1.8m. My problem is that the mileage is 40,000km. Is that even possible? The guy said he just drives it to work (Marina) and back (around Chevron) and that he bought it brand new. Is this a good deal?
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 02, 2012
@blank grin
2010 honda Civic with 40k mileage sounds reasonable.1.8m is approximately 12k usd so its kind of fair for the car.
But check on online reviews to see how far with this model,its in the range of 20k USD online,with mileage of 30k or even less mileage,the year of production is not too far,but the seller must have used it as his main 'horse'.go for it after thorough examination.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by blank(f): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2012
^^^^^^

Thank you for that remark. I guess i am comparing the car with mine. I bought it in 2008 and it is still at 35,000km and i have used it to travel to and fro the east twice. I guess i will stop discouraging her. Thanks.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by oakridges1: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
nice thread, lots of good info. Thanks
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by jamesproctor: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) / The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! / Hot CAR Product You Can Start Selling Now And Make Millions Of Naira This 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.