Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,337 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. (71458 Views)

Detailed Guidelines For Buying A Car From Auctionexport.com / case closed / Car Buying From Cotonou @a Negotiable Price Now:08098443710,o.nana2011@gmail.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by yemosla(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
Good day guys pls i need ur advice on dis.am intreasted in ǎ̜̣̍ nissan maxima 2004 model but my mechanic insist dat i shouldn't dare it cause it gives gearbox problem pls i need ur advise ASAP ‎​​​​»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-►
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by shegzyventures(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2012
Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port.

Thanks
Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by ETALAGOS: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
Pls, whats the price of Gearbox for ML 320. 1999 MODEL
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by bimmyd2000(f): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hello House,
Can anyone give me advise on Golf 3(2 doors), manual with a/c, engine 1.6. I am just about to purchase one but i need to know the major advantages of the car and disadvangages so i wouldnt regret later, i have an option between this car and a nissan sunny (2 doors)1.4 engine, automatic but no a/c. I will really appreciate advise expecially from people that use the car and engineers.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by bruce110: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
femy2010: To be frank,
Majority of vehicles on our roads are without custom papers and all you need do is register and you are good to drive.
www.ugowns.com aims to bring quality products with excellent customer service to all over the world. Customer service will always be the key work, not just to do what customer expected.

Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by shegzyventures(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2012
Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port.

Thanks
Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
anike_oluwasayo@yahoo.com
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by lagobo: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Greetings fellow NLers!
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by fredwilliam(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
If any one want to buy car I can get for him or her a nice second hand car just like new one from Europe as from 200 000Naira up. He or she don't need to pay any thing on till he see the car. Any type or model you want.
Or if any dealers or business men who buy cars from ebay or from internet from any European country's and want me to go and see the car in person and know the condition of the car before buying I can offer him or her my service in good price.
Contact me only if your serous.

fredwilliamcurso@gmail.com
Or
+34698250275

jbloggs:
Hello NLers,
What is your candid opinion on a 6 Cylinder(V6) and 4 plugs powered engine auto?
Please, don't type what you heard here, but your experience on using any of it thanks.
Feel free thanks.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by fredwilliam(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
If any one want to buy car I can get for him or her a nice second hand car just like new one from Europe as from 200 000Naira up. He or she don't need to pay any thing on till he see the car. Any type or model you want.
Or if any dealers or business men who buy cars from ebay or from internet from any European country's and want me to go and see the car in person and know the condition of the car before buying I can offer him or her my service in good price.
Contact me only if your serous.

fredwilliamcurso@gmail.com
Or
+34698250275

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) / The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! / Hot CAR Product You Can Start Selling Now And Make Millions Of Naira This 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.