Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play (2239 Views)

20 Best Total War Attila Mods Completely Free (updated) / Warface Breakout Vs Counter Strike(cs:go) Graphics Comparison And Gameplay / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play by RX480(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
A day ago, CS:GO, one of the most popular FPS and esports powerhouse went full f2p on steam along with the new battle royale game mode, players who had purchased the game beforehand will be getting prime status.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/730/CounterStrike_Global_Offensive/

Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play by Forneims: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Why did COP Go become so popular? Of course, thanks to its conservative platform and style for the very first online game. However, there is also a huge selection of betting sites like loot bet. Popularization goes forward and allows you to earn capital on game skills
Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play by LucemFerre: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2019
You're a little late grin it's been f2p for a while now
Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play by RX480(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
LucemFerre:
You're a little late grin it's been f2p for a while now

Lol I posted this last year and someone pushed it up again
Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play by LucemFerre: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
RX480:

Lol I posted this last year and someone pushed it up again

Heh! Yea just saw it... shiii
Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play by cooperr: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) expands upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 19 years ago. CS: GO features new maps, characters, weapons, and game modes, and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content. And for cs go skins trade, ssegames will be your best choice.
Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play by lilycarrbff: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2020
I remember when i just started to play CS GO. I played like a loser and I didn't have a teacher and it would take a lot of time to be on the level I wanted. I found one place with CSGO hack x2 and I started to play much better. Of course now I don't use cheats but in the beginning we all need some help. We are just humans and how can i play on the same level as guys who played this game their entire life. I never regret that I used cheats because thanks to them I started to enjoy the game. I told my friends about this place to my friends and now we have our team and nobody can stop us. Believe in yourself and everything can be possible.
Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play by MrsSandman: 9:12am On Jul 24, 2020
lilycarrbff:
I remember when i just started to play CS GO. I played like a loser and I didn't have a teacher and it would take a lot of time to be on the level I wanted. I found one place with CSGO hack x2 and I started to play much better. Of course now I don't use cheats but in the beginning we all need some help. We are just humans and how can i play on the same level as guys who played this game their entire life. I never regret that I used cheats because thanks to them I started to enjoy the game. I told my friends about this place to my friends and now we have our team and nobody can stop us. Believe in yourself and everything can be possible.

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!
Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play by madness007(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
very interesting story, reminds me of times when I was starting playing cs:go.
Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play by AmeliaRobertson: 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Haha, I had the same experience as someone above said, I just played and played and my rank was not budging. It was just at the beginning of the quarantine cause I found it a perfect time to take cs up again. I played a few years ago in like 2016, but then stopped altogether, don't know exactly why, I just did. Anyway, I started again these past few months and it was actually super fun, but I needed the help of boosting services, as I said, cause my rank was staying still. I read about some amazing boosting on here https://cirugiaderma.com/ and gave it a try. It works amazingly.
Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play by WilderPeters: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2021
Of course now I don't use cheats but in the beginning we all need some help cases CS:GO. We are just humans and how can i play on the same level as guys who played this game their entire life. I never regret that I used cheats because thanks to them I started to enjoy the game.
Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play by JohnasI: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2021
I think it's really great that I can play these games for free. In fact, I still spend a certain amount of money, so I really like collecting skins, but I buy some at https://dmarket.com/csgo-skins/product-card/m4a4-dragon-king . Last time I spent about $100. Although my family doesn't understand me, it brings me pleasure.
Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play by soap94: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Global Offensive is fine but I would prefer to play the OG classics - CS 1.6. Especially considering that you can download cs 1.6 so easy from [url]downloads-cs.net[/url]. It's superior and so much better than any other versions!

(1) (Reply)

PS4 With 500 Hard Disc And 2 Controllers / Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 / List Your Five Hardest Video Gamer Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.