Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him (30819 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe / I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by BrokenCock: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Really, I hope you understand that by your standard you are qualified for your father to kill you for the Tattoo all over your body.
Hypocrisy, you did things that are trending but you don't what your child to do them.
sje didnt do it at 18 angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by BrokenCock: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2018
Nne5:
So says the woman that has tattoos, is divorced and invites bobrisky to her house.
Talk is cheap.
she will do what her parents forget to do to her. No worry yasef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records / Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) / Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.