Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (46917 Views)

Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by AbiaOnline(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
A woman was in tears as she knelt down to appreciate her loving husband. The woman who had nothing but praises for her partner took to her Instagram page to write;

“My backbone, my support system, my earthly god, my father, my friend, my confidant,my world, my hero, my wings, my number 1 fan, lover of my soul, father of my children, key to my heart….God is truly a mysterious God he looked at this helpless girl and blessed me with this rare gift. You call me the Gift but you are the gift. Thank you, thank you thank you for all you do.”

“This makes me so teary! They are still good men out there and not all are bad. A good man will always have a wife that worships the ground that he walks on”.

“Men please learn from this and stop beating and maltreating your wives so that their prayers will work for your coconut heads! Una no dey hear word!”

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Alexaonfleek: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
When a man treats his woman well,she literally worships him.this is how it is supposed to be

Lol first time I'm commenting on a new thread

232 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by benzene00: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
That woman lacks competence or rather been Disrespectful to her man

The only time a woman has to kneel down to her man is when she wants to suck the hell out of his prick

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Seeing these kind of women, makes me wonder where they can be found. this country filled with farm tools?

267 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by majamajic(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
that boutique is huge,
it worth the tears !!

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by latsy: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
She is appreciating his financial support.
Nothing new.

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Zendinho(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hahahaha ... guy u no well...
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by emelda86(f): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Story story
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by highqueen(f): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
If your husband deserves to be licked or crawled to, why waste time appreciating the good man.

If you are blessed with a lovely, kind and caring partner, Honestly, you don't know what the Lord has done for you.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Rextizzle(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
highqueen:
If your husband deserves to be licked or crawled to, why waste time appreciating the good man.

If you are blessed with a lovely, kind and caring partner, Honestly, you don't know what the Lord has done for you.
Kikikikki

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
majamajic:
that boutique is huge,

it worth the tears !!
You're indirectly saying...... lipsrsealed

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by agbonkamen(f): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lord bless me with a good man who is loving and caring even if his dick is short I go manage am. grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by ibkayee(f): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Aww how cute, if only most Nigerian men were worth this kind of admiration

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by pawpzman: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
Waiting for dem poor and hungry 9ja version feminist

8 Likes

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Richdad50(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wow
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
benzene00:

The only time a woman has to kneel down to her man is when she wants to suck the hell out of his prick
grin grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
agbonkamen:
Lord bless me with a good man who is loving and caring even if his dick is short I go manage am. grin grin
Amen grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
agbonkamen:
Ahhh.. Thank Godgringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
LightQueen:
Amen grin
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
I am just praying along with a sister na grin I wish her well, so I Amen her wish grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
LightQueen:
I am just praying along with a sister na grin I wish her well, so I Amen her wish grin
cheesycheesy Okay..
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Marriage go begin sweet for my eyes again but when dem begin throw stones at each other, I go weak now. cheesy

Well, this shows how committed the man is to his marriage and I duff my heart for him. The lady for having an appreciative soul, my kisses to her chin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by EscobarSnipes(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
even when you are caring or loving, you won't know what will just "enter her head" one day and she'll just lose every ounce of affection for you and the rest becomes history.

Btw I'm still waiting for Man Utd to sack mourinho

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Adasun(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
agbonkamen:
because u are going to get da big D some where else.

undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by stuffs4me(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
AbiaOnline:
A woman was in tears as she knelt down to appreciate her loving husband. The woman who had nothing but praises for her partner took to her Instagram page to write;

“My backbone, my support system, my earthly god, my father, my friend, my confidant,my world, my hero, my wings, my number 1 fan, lover of my soul, father of my children, key to my heart….God is truly a mysterious God he looked at this helpless girl and blessed me with this rare gift. You call me the Gift but you are the gift. Thank you, thank you thank you for all you do.”

“This makes me so teary! They are still good men out there and not all are bad. A good man will always have a wife that worships the ground that he walks on”.

Men please learn from this and stop beating and maltreating your wives so that their prayers will work for your coconut heads! Una no dey hear word!”

OP, you are a very foolish person to say the least. Just because your father beats up your mother does not mean all fathers beats up their wives.

Just because your demented mind makes you to turn your girlfriend into a punching bag does not mean all guys are sick like you.

Never generalize

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
That man is an igbo man take it to the bank

20 Likes

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Wuraola01(f): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
benzene00:

What're you saying bayii undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Divay22(f): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
Awwwww
This is beautiful.
Appreciation is an application for more!

3 Likes

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
cuteeeey the guy is tryin she is overwhelmed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by kingreign(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
benzene00:

this is an utterly ridiculous and senseless comment coming from an utterly stupid fellow.

15 Likes

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Brunosamel(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
benzene00:

may God help your gentle soul

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Brunosamel(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
agbonkamen:
God will grant you your heart desire with extra long dick on top... Say Amen!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion / Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.