₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,135,215 members, 4,634,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 December 2018 at 04:58 PM

The Body Of Late Miss Stephanie Put To Rest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Body Of Late Miss Stephanie Put To Rest (890 Views)

Madonna University: Justice For Stephanie Who Died On Campus / Meet Miss Stephanie Asa'h, 2018 Spelling Bee Champion. / Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Body Of Late Miss Stephanie Put To Rest by Ogeh1(f): 3:58pm On Dec 07
The remains of late Miss Stephanie who was forcefully pushed to her early grave by Madonna University administration powered by Titus also known as Yobo through the SSU, sponsored by Fr Edeh was finally laid to rest yesterday being 6th,December. It was a actually sad even, parents, friends and relatives brought tears to our eyes staffs and we the students couldn't hold it. Didn't have the mind to post thing at that moment cos seem this was de first time I was experiencing such a terrible funeral, it could be better if she ws gunned down rather this way, where her parents ignorantly payed her school fees to go and die thinking they were paying for education.

Now that I am typing this, number of students re critically ill and denied exeat down there in Elele nd re forced to go to the teaching hospital, another death trap.

Re: The Body Of Late Miss Stephanie Put To Rest by keryj(f): 12:49am On Dec 08
RIP steph
Re: The Body Of Late Miss Stephanie Put To Rest by Richdad50(m): 7:37am On Dec 08
Sad
Re: The Body Of Late Miss Stephanie Put To Rest by Ayobami7(m): 10:46am On Dec 08
RIP
Re: The Body Of Late Miss Stephanie Put To Rest by Rextizzle(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08
R.i.p to her
Re: The Body Of Late Miss Stephanie Put To Rest by egwekwe: 12:34pm On Dec 08
Many(3rd) Stephanie that I know this year that have died..

RIP to her

Op.....reply your message and send me the number of the girl afterwards grin
Re: The Body Of Late Miss Stephanie Put To Rest by projectreserve2: 3:52pm On Dec 08
Download Free Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
Click on the link in my Signature to visit website Now!

(1) (Reply)

Any Pgd / Osun State University Screening,how True Is It? / Most Sought-after University In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.