Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters (46061 Views)

Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents / Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife / Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Spystudent: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
Always looking good
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by thatigboman: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
thaoriginator:
grin many do yes
you are a liar. Almajiri, boko haram's largest army base dont even go to almajiri school not to talk of walled schools
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Simplecity(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
thaoriginator:
shocked
Igbo boy wey no gree marry Amaka, he go marry oyinbo. Slavery mentality cry
see as e dey pain this one grin grin cheesy you think everybody must be like you .....disgusting angry
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
When did they get married?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by kogi2010: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
ibo man with all ur money na old woman u marry
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Nature8(m): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
Vicdayz:
From Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian professional footballer John Michael Nchekwube Obinna known as John Obi Mikel shares new photo as he was all smiles with his wife and daughters.

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/mikel-obi-shares-cute-photos-of-his.html

Lovely cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by thaoriginator: 12:20am On Dec 08, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

How marrying oyibo take be "slavery mentality" undecided
What kind of backward and stupid people are I'm seeing on nairaland these days.

Yet u are using phone and internet introduced by oyibos to type this trash. lipsrsealed undecided
Continue smoking what you are smoking
omg look at this ignoramus! Who tf told you that the stinking oyibos made the phone and the internet??

Read unu book, unu no go gree. See how dis rodent is embarrassing blacks people.

To slap you dey hungry me undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by vioment: 1:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Immediately dem comot Nigeria, everywhere - the whole atmosphere cun bright like heavenly neighborhood and person go try tell me say nigeria no be hell. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Curtisaxel7(m): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2018
WinningSun:

whether you like it or not. he has settled for the best

Oya na. Let him put a ring on her finger. Wetin him dey wait?.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2018
thaoriginator:
omg look at this ignoramus! Who tf told you that the stinking oyibos made the phone and the internet??
Read unu book, unu no go gree. See how dis rodent is embarrassing blacks people.
To slap you dey hungry me undecided

So na u make phone abi undecided

U are a cow.. I thought I was chatting with human.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Amaechi5(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2018
Cute though but doesn't make sense to me.

Meanwhile download and play latest pes 2019 game for android through here https://zpykiostech.com/pes-2019-apk-download/
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by 11BYTE: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Mikel family is cute
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by liyahwillie(f): 5:26am On Dec 10, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Anduku: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2018
Beautiful family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Emenayo & Age Cheat: Azerbaijani Media Claims 23Yr Old Player Is Over 40 / Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation / Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.