Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

You May Have This Illness And Not Know It Has No Cure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You May Have This Illness And Not Know It Has No Cure (2940 Views)

Funny Collective Nouns For Some Animals You May Not Know / UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) / Confusing English Words/Phrases You Probably Do Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You May Have This Illness And Not Know It Has No Cure by Thehealth47: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Read about a type of fever that is completely destroying life and is the major cause of allergies, which is caused by pollen. Also it has no cure, and one of the major cause of red eyes. Please read and share so that your family and friends can be aware.
https://www.healthforty.com.ng/2018/12/by-ronke-macaulay-nose-running-eyes.html
Re: You May Have This Illness And Not Know It Has No Cure by Marael: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
Thehealth47:
Read about a type of fever that is completely destroying life and is the major cause of allergies, which is caused by pollen. Also it has no cure, and one of the major cause of red eyes. Please read and share so that your family and friends can be aware.
https://www.healthforty.com.ng/2018/12/by-ronke-macaulay-nose-running-eyes.html
SMH *spits on thread **

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You May Have This Illness And Not Know It Has No Cure by Ayobami7(m): 12:22am On Dec 08, 2018
hmmmm
Re: You May Have This Illness And Not Know It Has No Cure by shakmati(m): 4:37am On Dec 08, 2018
La click, la become lifeless like Jubril!

2 Likes

Re: You May Have This Illness And Not Know It Has No Cure by shakmati(m): 4:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: You May Have This Illness And Not Know It Has No Cure by RussianKGB: 4:39am On Dec 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: You May Have This Illness And Not Know It Has No Cure by Yabaleftstudent: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss sad
Re: You May Have This Illness And Not Know It Has No Cure by frobes: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2018
Marael:

SMH *spits on thread **
mtcheew he is trying to educate people like you....nigerians ehnn at least hear him out or just say you are on free mode. MTCHEEW

2 Likes

Re: You May Have This Illness And Not Know It Has No Cure by frobes: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Marael:
SMH *spits on thread **
Re: You May Have This Illness And Not Know It Has No Cure by lawrence35(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Such a catchy topic, and nothing in it....

Well, he tried.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: You May Have This Illness And Not Know It Has No Cure by projectreserve2: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Download Free Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
Click on the link in my Signature to visit website Now!

(1) (Reply)

Nsude Pyramids: A Forgotten Historical Edifice Built By Ancient Igbos / Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe / International Scholarships For African Students In Sweden!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.