Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,245 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) (4812 Views)

How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad / Tinubu Tells Kwara People How To Remove Saraki / Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by adem30: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kwarans add to VP Osibanjo's name

Named him "STAR-BOY"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by quickberry2(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin
Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by Arianno(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nor be only STAR BOY, NA MOON BOY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by MalcoImX: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
Star Boys Gang √

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by lonecatt(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
Star boy as in buhari boy
Commissioner and coordinator himself

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by Buterflyle0: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
Starboy Osinbajo the shining example of a VP. Loyalty and dedication personified

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by quickberry2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
lonecatt:

This guy is in severe pain....I prescribe the capsule below for you

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by lonecatt(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
quickberry2:

This guy is in severe pain....I prescribe the capsule below for you
commissioner lomo
I hope he does not trade your away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by quickberry2(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
lonecatt:
commissioner lomo
I hope he does not trade your away

Read what you typed and tell me if you are mentally okay

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by lonecatt(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
quickberry2:

if you know you know
I hope he has not traded your *** away

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by quickberry2(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
lonecatt:
if you know you know
I hope he has not traded your *** away

Head is paining you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by deboysben(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Yeye dey smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by simplycarro: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
quickberry2:

He is certainly mad grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
lonecatt:

All the "achievements" your family has had and will have past, present and future aren't 1/1 trillion that of Osinbajo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by Pekele007: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

All the "achievements" your family has had and will have past, present and future aren't 1/1 trillion that of Osinbajo

Yet his father has ruled you and his son the guy you quoted will still rule you and your children. Who is wiser now
Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
Pekele007:

Pekele007 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

Yet his father has ruled you and his son the guy you quoted will still rule you and your children. Who is wiser now

Oh yes....your barking is sweet to my ears try harder grin

I would like you to log in with another alternate handle so that i give hometraining to that one too cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by Pekele007: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
Poverty don turn Nigerians to beggars. Chai!

This is less than $30 o....Lemme do quick and come and contest jare.

Money must be made. grin
Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by Pekele007: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Oh yes....my barking is sweet to my ears I will bark harder cos my mum is a public dog grin

Wow! grin. Shocking
Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
Pekele007:

Wow! grin. Shocking

Made you cry so much you used an alternate...get a rope tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by Pekele007: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Made you cry so much you used an alternate...get a rope tongue

What's an alternate Use your sense for once bros

The children of your paymasters will still come and rule over you and your generations

There is nothing you can do about it cos you are just an online miscreant. grin
Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
Pekele007:

What's an alternate Use your sense for once bros

The children of your paymasters will still come and rule over you and your generations

There is nothing you can do about it cos you are just an online miscreant. grin

Cry louder.... i enjoy holding up a mirror to you. You are ridiculing yourself and it's hilarious.

The earlier statement was 100% fact. Your past, present and future generations can't match a trillionth of what Osinbajo has .

RIP...my condolences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by Pekele007: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Cry louder.... i enjoy holding up a mirror to you. You are ridiculing yourself and it's hilarious.

The earlier statement was 100% fact. Your past, present and future generations can't match a trillionth of what Osinbajo has .

RIP...my condolences

And I'm telling you that the guy you quoted will still rule and lord over you and your parents even till your 5th generation. Get a bucket and start crying already bros.
Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Pekele007:

And I'm telling you that the guy you quoted will still rule and lord over you and your parents even till your 5th generation. Get a bucket and start crying already bros.

Log in with yet another moniker. The outcome is the same....i will make you cry. And YES....all your generations will still be paupers compared to Osinbajo.

Now run off and cry more, your diapers are full grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by lonecatt(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

[s]All the "achievements" your family has had and will have past, present and future aren't 1/1 trillion that of Osinbajo[/s]
you are suffering from the worst inferiority complex which is why you are ass licking a local cattle rearer that has never given any intellectual lecture nor involve in a rational discuss of intellectual capacity.
For you simpleton will continue to be a great achievement.
Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
lonecatt:
you are [s]suffering from the worst inferiority complex which is why you are ass licking a local cattle rearer that has never given any intellectual lecture nor involve in a rational discuss of intellectual capacity.
For you simpleton will continue to be a great achievement[/s].

Yeah...we know what's up. Keeping crying and changing monikers. It's a sure fire sign of tears and suicidal thoughts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by Pekele007: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Log in with yet another moniker. The outcome is the same....i will make you cry. And YES....all your generations will still be paupers compared to Osinbajo.

Now run off and cry more, your diapers are full grin grin

It still doesn't change the fact that you can't be useful to your immediate society.

Look for a way and be useful for your generation.
Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
Pekele007:

Pekele007 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :

It still doesn't change the fact that you can't be useful to your immediate society.

Look for a way and be useful for your generation.

I agree. RIP...my condolences grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by Pekele007: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

I agree. RIP...my condolences grin

In your little brain, everyone is as jobless and frustrated as you so they must have an alternate moniker.

Unlike you, I don't live my whole life on nairaland.
Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by lonecatt(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

[s]
Yeah...we know what's up. Keeping crying and changing monikers. It's a sure fire sign of tears and suicidal thoughts[/s]
it is clear who is crying here .
When people start using words you can tell how frustrated they are.

That you follow a dullard about shows the level which you cannot go beyond.

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
Pekele007:

In your little brain, everyone is as jobless and frustrated as you so they must have an alternate moniker.

Unlike you, I don't live my whole life on nairaland.

lonecatt:
it is clear who is crying here .
When people start using words you can tell how frustrated they are.

That you follow a dullard about shows the level which you cannot go beyond.

Thanks for providing comic relief here. I ruthlessly destroyed you here. Shortened your lifespan and drove you closer to suicide. grin

Now go and create more monikers, i have your medicine in abundance wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far / Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 / Tinubu Know What He Is Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.