Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire (786 Views)

There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / The Difference Between Hell, Hell Fire And Lake Of Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by TruthinAction: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
Matthew 13:47-50.

47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

50 And shall CAST THEM INTO THE FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be WAILING and GNASHING of TEETH.

If you don't believe, then you don't believe in Jesus. If you believe in Jesus and you still argue there is no hell, then you are invariably saying that Jesus lied. Otherwise, how else can we interpret this passage? .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by TruthinAction: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hell is real. God doesn't send anyone to hell. It is your decision that sends you there. Embrace the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ today and save yourself from the burning hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 08, 2018
TruthinAction:

47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

50 And shall CAST THEM INTO THE FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be WAILING and GNASHING of TEETH.

If you don't believe, then you don't believe in Jesus. If you believe in Jesus and you still argue there is no hell, then you are invariably saying that Jesus lied. Otherwise, how else can we interpret this passage? .
True talk! Don't mind them especially the Jehovah Witnesses folks, who would say just about anything just to deny the fact that there is hell.

Just like Jesus' interpretation of that particular parable or illustration, was also an illustration.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by Elthugnificent(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2018
There is no hell or lake of fire
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by luvmijeje(f): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2018
I don't even know when to start with you. You're not a curious person. You are not someone that's open minded. You are the reason why the leaders of a church commit a crime and go scot free.

I was reading the book of Revelation last week and my mind tells me to go to Revelation 23. I went there and I couldn't find Revelation 23. The book of Revelation ends at 22. And my mind tells me to google it and what I discovered shocked me. The book of Revelation has 30 chapters and 8 were removed because the priests were not comfortable with it.

Those who were familiar with the book of Revelation knows the strong warning John gave out. Despite the warning, they still remove am o.

If you're curious like me, you will wonder on not only what they remove, you will also wonder on what they add in order to brainwash people like you.
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by brodalokie: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2018
luvmijeje:
I don't even know when to start with you. You're not a curious person. You are not someone that's open minded. You are the reason why the leaders of a church commit a crime and go scot free.

I was reading the book of Revelation last week and my mind tells me to go to Revelation 23. I went there and I couldn't find Revelation 23. The book of Revelation ends at 22. And my mind tells me to google it and what I discovered shocked me. The book of Revelation has 30 chapters and 8 was removed because the priests were not comfortable with it.

Those who were familiar with the book of Revelation knows the strong warning John gave out. Despite the warning, they still remove am o.

If you're curious like me, you will wonder on not only what they remove, you will also wonder on what they add in order to brainwash people like you.

So after them remove am finish, them come leave out the part where he say make we no remove am?
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by luvmijeje(f): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2018
brodalokie:

So after them remove am finish, them come leave out the part where he say make we no remove am?

For them not to be bothered about that strong warning was a red flag for me. When I was much younger, anytime I read Revelation 22 in my mind I would be like this curse is too much o.
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by brodalokie: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

For them not to be bothered about that strong warning was a red flag for me. When I was much younger, anytime I read Revelation 22 in my mind I would be like this curse is too much o.

I think that the Bible is perfect as a blueprint with the current 66 books. You are allowed to read others books to compare. But the 66 books is authentic
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by MrPRevailer(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

I was reading the book of Revelation last week and my mind tells me to go to Revelation 23. I went there and I couldn't find Revelation 23. The book of Revelation ends at 22. And my mind tells me to google it and what I discovered shocked me. The book of Revelation has 30 chapters and 8 were removed because the priests were not comfortable with it.

You're a deceiver, liar and gullible. What sin/evil will the so-called priest be hiding that has not been exposed by the Bible itself.

No but it is a deperate attampt to add doctrines and lies to the Bible. Just as they have other heretic cannons of the Catholic faith that justifies them to pray to Mary and angels instead of Jesus, the only mediator among other disgusting heresies.
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by MrPRevailer(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

You're a deceiver, liar and gullible. What sin/evil will the so-called priest be hiding that has not been exposed by the Bible itself.

No but it is a deperate attampt to add doctrines and lies to the Bible. Just as they have other heretic cannons of the Catholic faith that justifies them to pray to Mary and angels instead of Jesus, the only mediator among other disgusting paganic heresies.
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by LordReed(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

I thought you said you'll never come to this section again if your "prophecy" fails? What are you doing here? LMFAO!
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by luvmijeje(f): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
brodalokie:

I think that the Bible is perfect as a blueprint with the current 66 books. You are allowed to read others books to compare. But the 66 books is authentic

I know the Bible is fallible. So we'll have to agree to disagree
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by luvmijeje(f): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
MrPRevailer:

No but it is a deperate attampt to add doctrines and lies to the Bible. Just as they have other heretic cannons of the Catholic faith that justifies them to pray to Mary and angels instead of Jesus, the only mediator among other disgusting paganic heresies.

It will take more than your emotional rant to deter me from saying my truth.

I have been an attacking dog like you before so I understand that you think you are defending God.
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by luvmijeje(f): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
LordReed:

I thought you said you'll never come to this section again if your "prophecy" fails? What are you doing here? LMFAO!

LordReed, go and sit down.
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by Freh(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
TruthinAction:

These parts where added for the sake of making people more obedient. A place like this didn't even exist in the old testament. Everybody went to sheol both the good and bad rich or poor. That's why Solomon felt in ecclesiastes that everything is vanity.
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by Freh(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

Nice research will confirm it
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Heaven, Hell, Santa Claus, Tinker bell, who cares. Focus on living great in this reality.
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by brodalokie: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

I know the Bible is fallible. So we'll have to agree to disagree

You mean infallible?
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by brodalokie: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Freh:

These parts where added for the sake of making people more obedient. A place like this didn't even exist in the old testament. Everybody went to sheol both the good and bad rich or poor. That's why Solomon felt in ecclesiastes that everything is vanity.

What about the Lazarus story or David and Job talking about hell or grave or Hades?
Re: Someone Will Read This And Say There Is No Hell Or Lake Of Fire by LordReed(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

LordReed, go and sit down.

I have heard you charlatan. LMFAO!

(1) (Reply)

[download] True God – Eezee Tee Ft. Mercy Chinwo, Judikay, Israel Dammy, Chizee / Some Precautions You Need To Know During The Fasting / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Flies Family To UK With His Jet(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.