Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) (47184 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Gistformant: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Another handsome oyinbo man left his country down to Nigeria as he ties the knot with slim Edo bride.

See more photos here - https://gistmore.com/traditional-marriage-photos-of-handsome-oyinbo-man-and-his-edo-bride

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Gistformant: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
Na interracial dey reign now o.

...BTW this lady should go into modelling.

82 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by highqueen(f): 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
Beautiful people.
Italian mafian grin grin

Congrats to them.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
This wan look like naija Lebanese smiley

26 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by amaniro: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
We wanting them, them wanting us kind of a dealundecided

7 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by amaniro: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Na interracial dey reign now o.
...BTW this lady should go into modelling.

The man carry eye go market, damn see waist

34 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by cooljoe7(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wow!!! Look ravishing wink

Main while, do you need animated video that will project your products and services.

See my signature wink

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
highqueen:
Beautiful people.
Italian mafian grin grin

Congrats to them.
biko d time wey u go hook up with ur oyibo boo alert us oo make we come drink palmycheesy
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by highqueen(f): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
lefulefu:
biko d time wey u go hook up with ur oyibo boo alert us oo make we come drink palmycheesy
LMAO.
Oga lefu, I no get strength for that one.

Lol, I heard their thing is always tiny. lipsrsealed
I love our black men woth their long thing. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
highqueen:

LMAO.

Lol, I heard their thing is always tiny. lipsrsealed
aghh u dont like oyibo mencheesy... Iyam surprised ooocheesy. Who told u dem dey carry carrot?cheesy. Anyway edo girls for here dey go gaga for oyibo mencheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
highqueen:

LMAO.

this girl haff spoil oocheesycheesy
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by highqueen(f): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
lefulefu:
aghh u dont like oyibo mencheesy... Iyam surprised ooocheesy. Who told u dem dey carry carrot?cheesy. Anyway edo girls for here dey go gaga for oyibo mencheesy.
Nope, I love Igbo men no exchange on that.

Yeah, Edo ladies love white men so much, it's more like a competition over there. cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by highqueen(f): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
lefulefu:
this girl haff spoil oocheesycheesy
Hahahaha.
I no wan carry last shaaa grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Tylerfitnesss: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
This is not for the card. Not like all those 83 years old woman marrying 28 years old Nigerian man

10 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by TimiRume(f): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
She is very beauitiful. Some Edo women have nice shapes E.g Adesua. HML to them

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
lefulefu:

this girl go later leave this oyibo man if she don get weitin she want ee

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Martin0:

this girl go later leave this oyibo man if she don get weitin she want ee
highqueen na good girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
lefulefu:
highqueen na good girl cheesy
no na de Edo babe i dey talk about
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Martin0:
no na de Edo babe i dey talk about
ok dat one grin
ehn e fit be love oo grin
u can never tell grin grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
lefulefu:

ok dat one grin
ehn e fit be love oo grin
u can never tell grin grin

it possiblegrin e get one woman wey i know very very well, she's married to one handsome English guy, but you know what this woman dey travel go Wales go fcuuck im ex pricck.....

still on that anytime she come naija na to the carry guy's here and there and she's married,
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
lefulefu:
ok dat one grin ehn e fit be love oo grin u can never tell grin grin
guy if I tell you how i got to know about this eh, you sef nor go believe
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
Martin0:

it possiblegrin e get one woman wey i know very very well, she's married to one handsome English guy, but you know what this woman dey travel go Wales go fcuuck im ex pricck.....

still on that anytime she come naija na to the carry guy's here and there and she's married,
im ex must be black grin
maybe she no fit let go of her ex big black pingolo grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Martin0:

guy if I tell you how i got to know about this eh, you sef nor go believe
na she yarn u?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Promismike(m): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
cryThe white come; take our young beautiful ladies.

While we go for their old and funky mamas.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by zone51: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
The Oyinbo looks hungry, no any Oyinbo among the grooms men. I guess the babe is the one marrying him for papers... wink wink

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
And another one...

She is a beauty kiss

Even if our men marry a young white chick she will be the one no white boy will like to touch

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
The era of prostituting is over,now the trend is to marry a white man....

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
The new trend..... Soon e go spread go all states

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by money121(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Benin women has the best black skin colour u can ever find in naija cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nigerian women marrying young white men,while their male counterparts are marrying white women of their ancestors age

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.