Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke (11286 Views)

APC’s ‘Snatch, Grab And Run’ Agenda Inimical To Democracy — Atiku / APC Forum Warns Wike Against Actions Inimical To Party, Region’s Interests / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by Babygiwa(f): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Presidential candidate of the Social Democratic Party, SDP to the 2019 elections has said they the culture of the PDP is inimical to Nigeria's growth and that even if he emerged as the candidate of the PDP, he wouldn’t be able to do anything.

He said his dad employed the PDP candidate Alhaji Atiku Abubakar into customs in 1971 (or 1972 didnt get that) so he has had a relationship with him since childhood.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMXbO8_3S1k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by sogodihno: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
Coming from past governor under PDP, we told them PDP is a dead party, they won't hear. PDP is a fraudulent party by design, it's structure to loot Nigeria.

We have the highest oil sale during Jonathan regime, and the clueless one still borrow to pay salary that same year, PDP we will never forgive you.

we know you are not ready for business, when you gave your ticket to the highest bidder and a reknown looter. We will start taking you serious, when you give your ticket to worthy personality and show sign of change, till then, we stick with PMB.

He is not the best, but far better than Atiku.
I stand with PMB.

Wow! first to comment after 5 years on Nairaland, lalasctica make I drop my account details here?

God bless Nigeria, God bless all Nairalanders.

95 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by amaniro: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Duke how far calabar carnival?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by Charmingrascal(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
I was one of those people that was strongly rooting 4 dis young, handsome & energetic man 2 bcme Nigeria President until he was exposd as one of those dat didn't wnt GEJ's Govt to work. That man is a bleeping hypocrite, a wolf in sheep clothing.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by yuvisan: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
sogodihno:
Coming from past governor under PDP, we told them PDP is a dead party, they won't hear. PDP is a fraudulent party by design, it's structure to loot Nigeria.

We have the highest oil sale during Jonathan regime, and the clueless one still borrow to pay salary that same year, PDP we will never forgive you.

we know you are not ready for business, when you gave your ticket to the highest bidder and a reknown looter. We will start taking you serious, when you give your ticket to worthy personality and show sign of change, till then, we stick with PMB.

He is not the best, but far better than Atiku.
I stand with PMB.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by Agritech(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
PDP culture is to Share the money among themselves. Dasuki an example.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by godox2(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
I STAND WITH PMB, for a better future. What about you?

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by godox2(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
This is coming from one of the best performing Governor then. He know them well and will not lie against them.
PMB TILL 2023, By God's GRACE
God don STAMPED AND SEALED 2019 ALREADY!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by yuvisan: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
Very well said . It cannot be better summarized
Really , for PDP to come up with Atiku and his political and financial excess baggage
shows their deafness to the GLOBAL PRINCIPLE OF ACCOUNTABILITY, TRANSPARENCY, HONESTY,
shows their indifference , impenitence, contempt , ,impunity and resistance to Truth .
INDEED,AS TRUE PATRIOTS , WE HAVE DECIDED TO STICK WITH PMB/ PYO.
VICTORY , CONSOLIDATION TO TNE # NEXT LEVEL, TO THE # BETTER LEVEL.
THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD , THE DEFENDER OF THE CHEATEDPOOR, THE WIDOW ,THE ORPHAN.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by Seanpizzy10: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
[left][/left] smiley
Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by ClearFlair: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
Obviously. Culture of sharing National Cake will leave the common man empty-handed and hungry.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by BruncleZuma: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin

You can't be a patriot and have a coup plotter as your role model...it's an oxymoron.

APC is PDP and PDP is APC saying or acting like you can't see just for cheap political points is a misnomer and requires the individual to have a deep self-reflection.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by blowjob: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
GANG OF THIEVES... grin grin..PDP SO ROTTEN... grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI FROM ENEMIES OF PROGRESS..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by mycar: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Why are people like this? PDP or APC is made up of Nigerians, The issue I have with APC is Mr. President, he is not an enterprising person. Just picture yourself having a boss like Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by anambraamaka: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
cry
Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by FarahAideed: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
The jealous Donald Duke is failing to realise for the umpteenth time that Atiku is not the Incumbent but Buhari , Donald Duke must realise that it's Buharis job that he wants and not Atikus..Donald Duke cannot tell us he means well for Nigerians after he went to beg Okonjo Iweala not to take Jonathan's appointment so the Jonathan govt can fail

12 Likes

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by papiwyte(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
All pdp looters will never go unpunished.... tongue tongue tongue

Tank God for BUHARI....

Next Level is 4sure grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by supereagle(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Next level has been made possible by God healing PMB miraclously.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by yuvisan: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Very well said . It cannot be better summarized
Really , for PDP to come up with Atiku and his political and financial excess baggage
shows their deafness to the GLOBAL PRINCIPLE OF ACCOUNTABILITY, TRANSPARENCY, HONESTY,
shows their indifference , impenitence, contempt , ,impunity and resistance to Truth .
INDEED,AS TRUE PATRIOTS , WE HAVE DECIDED TO STICK WITH PMB/ PYO.
VICTORY , CONSOLIDATION TO TNE # NEXT LEVEL, TO THE # BETTER LEVEL.
THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD , THE DEFENDER OF THE CHEATED POOR MASSES THE WIDOWS THE ORPHANS......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by Horlawoomey(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Morally conscious people know this very long ago.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by PennywysCares(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
block head Duke
Feeling pains cos he couldn't secure PDP ticket

sometin kill u dereeee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by unoppose: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
I'm new here, show some love.
I will be campaigning 'dangerously' for PMB very soon here
NEXT LEVEL.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by Edonojie007(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
The problem is not even these politicians,but the citizens which are carried away by tribal dictation of leadership; "Our own brother must rule us".
Truth be told,nigeria is better fit for traditional system of government,since they are best for tribal sentiment,than being patriot.

1 Like

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
OBoy50:
Shut up there donald dukpe

From now henceforth, I seized to be a member of
BMO and my PVC goes to the PDP Alhaji atiku
abubarkar as we the BMO are being used by the
APC to dig out a never exist propaganda against
Atiku knowing fully well that the buhari led govt has
failed Nigerian's woefully and couldn't list any
achievements its initiated and completed in the last
3 years of its misrule. Iwill not allow myself to be
used as a tool in misleading Nigerians over
#25,000.
#IAMATIKULATED! Let gets Nigeria working again.

You just registered August 2018..Never post a topic Nairaland ...you can join this group

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by GavelSlam: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
PDP has never meant well for the nation.

It's all about self aggrandizement. Contracts never executed, money shared by the cabals.

Quite easy to understand this by the number of uncompleted or abandoned projects they left across the entire country.

No factories and now they all complain about the economy.

Economy built on what? Government patronage and outright theft?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by Buterflyle0: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
"If you go into PDP and you want to deal with corruption, there are so many toes you will step on. So no matter what Atiku tells you, he cannot do anything"

------ Donald Duke.

"The culture in PDP is inimical to the growth of this country"

-------- Donald Duke

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by wilsonm(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
bubu till 2023 pdp will be shocked by the defeat next year mark my word.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by 46O1CE: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
OBoy50:
Shut up there donald dukpe

From now henceforth, I seized to be a member of
BMO and my PVC goes to the PDP Alhaji atiku
abubarkar as we the BMO are being used by the
APC to dig out a never exist propaganda against
Atiku knowing fully well that the buhari led govt has
failed Nigerian's woefully and couldn't list any
achievements its initiated and completed in the last
3 years of its misrule. Iwill not allow myself to be
used as a tool in misleading Nigerians over
#25,000.
#IAMATIKULATED! Let gets Nigeria working again.
Lame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by FarahAideed: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
unoppose:
I'm new here, show some love.
I will be campaigning 'dangerously' for PMB very soon here
NEXT LEVEL.

Congrats on you new BMC job but remember 30k cannot save your family from hardship

4 Likes

Re: PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke by ifeanyija(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
Is he contesting against PDP or APC?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment Over Suspension Of CJN / Senate Confirms The Nomination Of 19 Resident Electoral Commissioners / Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.