Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,006 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links (2710 Views)

FG To Auction Diezani’s $40m Jewellery And Houses At Actual Price / EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by dixar: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
I had an argument with a friend yesterday about politics. He sent me these links to convince me,
I was shocked beyond belief. I took some snapshots but if you really have time click on the links for more info.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/OPENINGSenatorLevin.pdf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by socialmediaman: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by dixar: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by Dandy52: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Height of hate speech. Doctored publication. Malicious falsehood. Anything bad you tell us about Atiku now is politically motivated. If you love Nigeria you should have told us all these years back. Not now pls.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by Nelz77: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Who else noticed Lai Mohamed’s signature in this whole write up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by dixar: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
We need strong institutions to prevent officials from stealing public funds while in office.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by dixar: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
Dandy52:
Height of hate speech. Doctored publication. Malicious falsehood. Anything bad you tell us about Atiku now is politically motivated. If you love Nigeria you should have told us all these years back. Not now pls.

It still doesn't make it right though.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by Okoroawusa: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
Are u kidney me?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by dixar: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nelz77:
Who else noticed Lai Mohamed’s signature in this whole write up.

Even with all the evidence from the US senate you still call Lai Mohammed? After PDP apologized to Nigerians I thought they would at-least vet their presidential candidate very well, to remove that stigma of corruption. I guess the leopard never its spots.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by dixar: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Are u kidney me?

It is very real. I'm still shocked after reading this. In fact I'm shaking while typing right now. Click on the links to see more. I'm shocked more thinking of what Atiku could do to our treasury if he becomes president. Considering he could steal even as VP ooooh God forbid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by Okoroawusa: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin :DHieeeeeeeey!

Are u kidney me?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by Great2017: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Next please
Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by dixar: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
more

1 Like

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by Gandollar(f): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:
grin :DHieeeeeeeey!

Are u kidney me?
How is your master "The Roach" feeling now after APC dealt with his sorry arse? wink
Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by Gandollar(f): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
dixar:
We need strong institutions to prevent officials from stealing public funds while in office.
You are right. We need strong institutions. But you people built a strong man rather than strong institutions and that's why he has failed woefully in governance, after all he's human.

Even if Atiku is caught red-handed dipping his hands in church offering, I and my household will still vote him because the impostor in Aso Rock must go back to where he came for someone with a better perspective and grasp of the issues to take over.
Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by dixar: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nigerians do not deserve Atiku or PDP. That PDP has the temerity to present Atiku, a money launderer as presidential candidate shows how contemptuous they take Nigerians. Nigerians should punish PDP in all future elections to send that message that we are wiser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by Gandollar(f): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
dixar:

It is very real. I'm still shocked after reading this. In fact I'm shaking while typing right now. Click on the links to see more. I'm shocked more thinking of what Atiku could do to our treasury if he becomes president. Considering he could steal even as VP ooooh God forbid
Shock keep you there. Atiku is the president in waiting.

Locate the transformer that will accommodate when it's time.
Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by dixar: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Gandollar:
You are right. We need strong institutions. But you people built a strong man rather than strong institutions and that's why he has failed woefully in governance, after all he's human.

Even if Atiku is caught red-handed dipping his hands in church offering, I and my household will still vote him because the impostor in Aso Rock must go back to where he came for someone with a better perspective and grasp of the issues to take over.

Paint Buhari however you like but Atiku is no match for him and thanks for acknowledging that Buhari is human.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Atiku... Oleee.. ole ..ole

1 Like

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by nwanyionitsha: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
dixar:
I had an argument with a friend yesterday about politics. He sent me these links to convince me,
I was shocked beyond belief. I took some snapshots but if you really have time click on the links for more info.

Even if he laundered $1billion,it doesn't change anything. Buhari has done worse.
Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by dixar: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
BinDean:
Atiku... Oleee.. ole ..ole

It seems most Nigerian media are oblivious of this OR have they been bought?
Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by topboss: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
Atiku Corruption is still far better than Buhari integrity and body odour.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by Gandollar(f): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
dixar:

Paint Buhari however you like but Atiku is no match for him and thanks for acknowledging that Buhari is human.
Yes he's human grin
Just that you lots thought he was a god but he must be too glad to disappoint you all!

The new sherrif in town is just human after all grin. One remote controlled by 2 super humans.
Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by dixar: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Even if he laundered $1billion,it doesn't change anything. Buhari has done worse.

How? Pls expatiate. I was expecting his supporters to rebuke and question him but the usual blind hatred and support for criminals.
Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by GoldChest(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
Doctored nonsense

Idiotic thread

These APC guys think Nigerians are fools

They come up with all sorts of doctored report just to discredit their perceived enemy.
E no go better for una and una sponsors .

Atiku will unseat Buhari in 2019, no matter the lies you idiots will peddle .
Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by dixar: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
GoldChest:
Doctored nonsense

Idiotic thread

These APC guys think Nigerians are fools

They come up with all sorts of doctored report just to discredit their perceived enemy.
E no go better for una and una sponsors .

Atiku will unseat Buhari in 2019, no matter the lies you idiots will peddle .

Did you click on the links?

It is a US senate report and definitely not doctored. Condemn Atiku if he is criminally found wanting, praise him if he does good deeds.
When you say unseating Buhari I think you are overestimating Atiku and insulting Nigerians.

Mods, I think this deserves front page. Let Nigerians see the baggages around Atiku's neck.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by nwanyionitsha: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2018
dixar:

How? Pls expatiate. I was expecting his supporters to rebuke and question him but the usual blind hatred and support for criminals.
All the accusations and allégations made against buhari in 2015 was never questioned by his followers. Infact, they said they will vote for him even if he robs cbn.
Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by netpro(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2018
When will Atiku start talking how to fight Corruption? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by jaycool01(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2018
nobody is disputing the fact the Atiku is a known thief. They just want to return the country to old looting and sharing ways at the expense of the masses

1 Like

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by dixar: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
All the accusations and allégations made against buhari in 2015 was never questioned by his followers. Infact, they said they will vote for him even if he robs cbn.

Typical whataboutism. To answer your question, it was simply because all the accusations against Buhari were false.

One question for you. If you are in a small social club of 20 people, and all of you paid your dues to the club chairman. On the day of sharing the money, you discover that the chairman has stolen the money. What will you do? Pls be honest, will you hail him if he gives N1000 instead of N10000 or will you break his head for stealing the money? If your answer is the latter, why do you support politicians who steal our collective wealth? Politicians who come back during elections to the give the people crumbs to enable then loot again.
Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by nwanyionitsha: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
dixar:

Typical whataboutism. To answer your question, it was simply because all the accusations against Buhari were false.

One question for you. If you are in a small social club of 20 people, and all of you paid your dues to the club chairman. On the day of sharing the money, you discover that the chairman has stolen the money. What will you do? Pls be honest, will you hail him if he gives N1000 instead of N10000 or will you break his head for stealing the money? If your answer is the latter, why do you support politicians who steal our collective wealth? Politicians who come back during elections to the give the people crumbs to enable then loot again.
False because you are his follower and a buharideen.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links by Ballotti: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Only $40? shocked
That is chicken feed compared to what LOOTERMONI internal money voter-buying scam ke! cheesy

How can a legitimate business man launder his own money? cheesy
For a university owner. . . Amongst other businesses not to have monetary assets he can invest abroad is ludicrous.
Will anyone accuse Dangote of money-laundering? grin

SMEAR CAMPAIGN!
Haba!

WHY WAS HE NOT CHARGED?
Because. . . . . . wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Removes Nigeria Police From Criminal Prosecutions / Edo Decides 2020, Result From Vanguard / Man Sued Mtn To Court For N50 Deduction, Got Compensated With N5.5m(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.