Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (27456 Views)

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Kennyprince: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:
This guy says he is still interested in dating me even after 5 years of making his intentions known. I kept refusing him because I didn't want to cheat on my ex. He says he is ready for marriage now and he is very okay.
I just want to know how possible for a guy to come back to me after all these years. I don't want to be used...
Your sincere input will be appreciated
girls dont think rightly at all. So where is the "god" you were dating before? He dumped u right? Serves u right. When u see a nice guy coming for u, you girls wont look his way cos of some boys who are not serious.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Kennyprince: 7:38am On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
Go about it the right way. Date him, don't sleep with him till he put a finger on it.
thats thrash! How many men today would marry without knowing their partners sexually? Maybe they are heading for dum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Oreofepeters: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2018
You rejected him and stick to ex because you felt your ex is the right man sighhh if only you could see the future then.
Now your ex has dumped you, you are still afraid of being used by your plan B.
Anything used can't be used.
When una see nice guy, una go stick with bad boys.

The guy is a low esteem person sef, if I were him, I would have deleted your stupid number from my phone since..

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Oreofepeters: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

my brother i tire o.

After 5yrs of multiple sex with ex and maybe 2yrs of freelance sex and one night stands when she dey single, she still dey talk about using.

wetin dem wan use again?
na fairly used abeg.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by AryEmber(f): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2018
Kennyprince:
thats thrash! How many men today would marry without knowing their partners sexually? Maybe they are heading for dum.
Speak for yourself, not every guy lacks the fear of God.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by highqueen(f): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2018
If he's serious with You, then fine but first of all, don't ever have sex with him till he does some marriage rights.

He should visit your parents first since he is all for marriage not friendship.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:
If he's serious with You, then fine but first of all, don't ever have sex with him till he does some marriage rights.

Lwkm in other words she should use vagina to hold for marriage. is sex her Value?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by highqueen(f): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Lwkm in other words she should use vagina to hold for marriage. is sex her Value?
She said she doesn't wanna be used and dumped.
Reason for my.comment.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2018
marvin906:
Sure..
If you feel he truly loves you and you love him why not..
She now LOVES the GUY because the GUY is OKAY and Ready for MARRIAGE.
LADIES never settle for Less, that’s why I term them smarter when it comes to making choices.
MEN just swallow whatever they are fed with especially because of Big waist and complexion.

MEN should also learn not to settle for LESS.
Go for LADIES with purpose and aspirations, not gluttons and beggars.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:

She said she doesn't wanna be used and dumped.
Reason for my.comment.
And you think your idea will guarantee that? my sister nothing can keep a man, men love sex by nature not will that's why no amount of sex can keep him.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Innobee99(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
You said you refused him earlier cos you were with someone

Are you not with someone now?

If I be that guy

Na to use vex of the suffer wey u give me, Chop n clean mouth
Same here bro
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by MicroBox: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2018
If all she's trying to do is to pursue her career and not rejecting me for another man then..
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Dollarboss93: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2018
No sir. I can only Bleep her and leave......
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Innobee99(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:
You don't want to be used. How? Are you a virgin? Make una try dey get sense Abeg.

You have been having sex with your ex for five years without any thing to boast of from the relationship, and here you are, talking about being used.

Biko! Fire down with him, if he ends up as your husband, your luck. But if he fvcks, treat you like trash and dump you for refusing him then, you endure and vamoose.

Relationship na luck. No scripts for it.
I wonder if she's not been used already

Ladies with their fish brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Slurity(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Check for the present of love from him and check your heart if you truly love him, if love is there you will regret it if you turn the opportunity away AGAIN. What is yours has come back because your are favoured.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Dollarboss93: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:

Hmm
But what will be your reason if you ask her to date you again after a long time? Especially when you know you won't marry her

Just to Bleep her....to test what I have been missing....myBirtHright
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2018
That's if she didn't reject me because of money, there's no greater pain than loosing a girl to money

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Macgreat(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2018
NO. Once Rejected always rejected.

Don't allow anyone think they are doing you a favor.

don't let her desperation for marriage be the reason why she now accept you.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Oyindidi(f): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Most of the guys above talk like kids. Someone seek your opinion, you start attacking her instead of telling her your opinion. Small boys don hijack nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Stingard: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Why not? Seen many cases like that
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by IamPlato(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:

Hmm
But what will be your reason if you ask her to date you again after a long time? Especially when you know you won't marry her
and Whats Wrong With That... I Personally Will Never Go Back To One Who Has Said No... But Since He Came Back Then Accept Him If You want Him

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by IamPlato(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Saffi:
Was it her fault that she was in a relationship and the guy was asking her out? Now she’s single, she’s ready to give the guy a chance, what’s the issue please?

Please don’t be a stero typical airhead, please try to use your brain. Just a lil lil bitttt
have You Seen My Book smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
Go about it the right way. Date him, don't sleep with him till he put a finger on it.

Till he put a finger on what?

My sister, no be by force to attempt big grammar o.

13 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by carter009(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Rotfl, big girl indeed....ode
Oyindidi:
Most the guys above talk like kids. Someone seek your opinion, you start attacking her instead of telling her your opinion. Small boys don hijack nairaland

20 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Kingjames(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2018
dennel:
Pray about it... dt cud be your Mr right esp if you re set for marriage now as well*
Took my time to go tru your profile n all, it’s funny you just thought of moving on...! I start to imagine the hell that guy must have walk you through in the name of the so called love*

Fine boys n men re everywhere you shouldn’t enslave yourself bcus of fine Tns lol...!

We cud be WhatsApp friends* hit me up
EVEN YOU BRUTUS

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Mursz: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2018
How would we know what his intentions towards you are na? Are nairalanders psychic now?

See ehn, the only reason that is pushing you towards him is like you quoted “ he is ready for marriage and very ok”

If he wasnt good enough for you 5 years ago why is he suddenly a candidate for consideration?

That is the long throat that is doing you, the carrot called ok, that is being dangled infront of you.

Biko if you want to eat it go right ahead, dont come and be bugging us with psychic work here!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by arrestdarrester: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:
This guy says he is still interested in dating me even after 5 years of making his intentions known. I kept refusing him because I didn't want to cheat on my ex. He says he is ready for marriage now and he is very okay.
I just want to know how possible for a guy to come back to me after all these years. I don't want to be used...
Your sincere input will be appreciated

How did you reject his offer 5 years ago? Did you spite him? Well, if you did, he will date you and do all it takes to taste you. Thereafter he'll dump you. What could be colder than that sort of revenge?

If you think you must date him then he must agree to 'no dating beyond one year' depending on your age and 'no sex until marriage' even if you're no longer a virgin.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Oyindidi(f): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2018
carter009:
Rotfl, big girl indeed....ode
That blackboard you wear for face dey stop your reasoning abi? I talk to you?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Kingjames(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2018
@ d mention of marriage senses begin to loosen n panties begin to drop.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by bujebudanu1(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2018
AllforJesus7:

Till he put a finger on what?

My sister, no be by force to attempt big grammar o.

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by djtommy(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:

but then she was free to have sex with her ex without any marriage right.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.