Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You (1072 Views)

Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why / Weekend Connection In Nigeria:mingle With A Rich Ghanian Lesbian Lady's In Town / I Want To Mingle With New Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You by Emjayofficial(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
If you are a type of person that people mingle with there're certain reasons why they are mingling with you, you might be a nice person or sharing bad influence but here are other things listed below....

1:VERY RICH
2:BORN WITH SILVER SPOON
3:AN HIGH WORKING HIGH CLASS
4:POOR BUT HAVE BRIGHT FUTURE
5:VERY INTELLIGENT
6:CALM AND SENSITIVE
7:BRILLIANT
8:JOVIAL
9:GOOD CONNECTION
10:BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You by SweetBuns(f): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Emjayofficial:
If you are type of person that people mingle with there're certain reasons why they are mingling with you, you might be a nice person or sharing bad influence but here are other things listed below.
1:Very rich
2:Born with silver spoon
3:An high working high class
4:Poor but have bright future
5:Very intelligent
6:Calm and sensitive
7:Brilliant
8:Jovial
9:Influential
10:Beautiful/Handsome
thing is, people only hangout with you only if you have something to offer them

8 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You by Emjayofficial(m): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
SweetBuns:
Yea that's it dear
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2018
undecided

No. 4
Is there any metre (analog, digital or hybrid) to measure people's future??

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You by Burgerlomo: 3:35am On Dec 08, 2018
SweetBuns:

Waa gbayi iwo ogbeni yi cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You by Emjayofficial(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

No. 4
Is there any metre (analog, digital or hybrid) to measure people's future??
Yes an ambitious person
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You by Uglymugg: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
OnoEsther:
People hangout with me because they like being around me.
If by "people", you mean guys, then sweety, I'm sorry to burst your bubble.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
One thing i have learnt, people only flock around you when something is in for them, ones they have no further use 4 u, they move on

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
what we all av is interest and not firends.
loyalty dies when the other party has nothing left on he table.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You by Emjayofficial(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
chenzen:
what we all av is interest and not firends.

loyalty dies when the other party has nothing left on he table.
Yea bro people only like making friends benefits and u will be worthless and useless wen u don't have anything to offer
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You by Emjayofficial(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
gloria34:
One thing i have learnt, people only flock around you when something is in for them, ones they have no further use 4 u, they move on
people only flock around you when benefiting from you

(1) (Reply)

. / Na Your Mama & All Your Private Jet Toasters Be Retards - Ekwensu / Abeg Stop Stealing My Blogs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.