Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders (3776 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by nams77: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2018
kopite:
Seun made so much money from APC during 2015 election through proxies of Tinubu. Concrete information. But am just watching him trying to act up balanced journalism.
Really? And I was thinking that guy is not bucks up; with those bland and few suit of his. I'm not judging though, just an observation grin
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by ozo13(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

Who will sanction him? Is it the channels tv owned by John Momoh, the N11 billion naira APC bribery&corruption yam eater? Dude stop sleeping on bicycle.
hehehe.y the thing come dey pain u.ait got there own share from pdp in 2015 election.at least I haven't seen channels TV airing a documentary against the pdp presidential candidate as it was done by nta and ait in 2015 against Buhari.we haven't forgotten all that happened in 2015 election my chief.
Only an unbiased person I think should be complaining of what the said seun guy did not pdp fans
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by talk4free: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2018
As a journalist he does necessarily have to be neutral. He only has to be TRUTHFUL.

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by madridguy(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2018
PDP and their wahala grin grin grin
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by bakaredc: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2018
alsudan:
Who takes Channels and its staff serious with their junk journalism. No wonder many have banned the garbage station from their screens.
Bro, you got it wrong there, to say who takes channels tv serious,? Really? common bro, there is non better than them in Nigeria.
Chamberlain,Maupe,and the sunrise crew the best in Nigeria, Seun is arguably the best Political talk show host we have around,maybe perhaps after Gbenga Aruleba...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Of Armored Tank After Police Seized Guns From IPOB / We Are Committed To Police Reforms - PMB, Gov Emmanuel / Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.