Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome (33116 Views)

Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong / Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by stanliwise(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2018
Comment reserved
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by ednut1(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2018
lonelydora:
Most girls who grew up under separate home (parents divorced) are always rude.

Pretty girls shaa
just open mouth any how. D parents seperated just few years ago when d kids were already adults. Make u dey generalise upandan asif gals from non seperated homes no rude too
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Almunjid(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2018
Donexy16:

Very possible while you're still asleep
In dream everything is possible!. Lol
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by dingbang(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2018
darkcaesar03360:

ain't u ashamed of always begging, their is dignity in labour..... goan do manual jobs n u will get d 3k in 2days
grin
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by successyoung(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2018
Africa mentality dey disturb you
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Hideki(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2018
ednut1:
just open mouth any how. D parents seperated just few years ago when d kids were already adults. Make u dey generalise upandan asif gals from non seperated homes no rude too
baba calm down you dey take am personally...
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Binikingdowm: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2018
Edo girls and beauty. Inseparable

1 Like

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Revolva(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2018
Pastor pikin de abroad de annoy his members r suffering and being exploited make una get sense
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Yabaleftstudent: 8:13am On Dec 09, 2018
darkcaesar03360:

ain't u ashamed of always begging, their is dignity in labour..... goan do manual jobs n u will get d 3k in 2days

am not always begging.. it's just complicated I really need its for an important thing pls help me just once... hook me up with a job if u have one
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Paul112(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2018
She looks like Rita dominic
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by bedspread: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Celebrityblog:
See more photos Of Cherlyn Oyakhilome and see them with their grandma, pastor Chris oyakhilome mother and with Sinach here
whatabout them with their Great grand Mother
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by DavidEsq(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
embarassedThe younger one ...the bridesmaid is super hot!

I would like to use my ROD like Moses to part her thighs kiss
U are foolisher sombori

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
If you want to wife one, start saving your tithes
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by josiegirl27: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
dollytino4real:
they are not even fine o
I gree on this one...they are just yellow.
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by zionmde: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
josiegirl27:
I gree on this one...they are just yellow.
pull down ur pics before u criticize others. I have doing this but u don't look beautiful at all talk less of being compared to the girls u are talking about.

u and that baboon u are mentioning.
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by josiegirl27: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
martineverest:
esan women are always beautiful
it's not true,not always,I am Esan undecided
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by josiegirl27: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
zionmde:

pull down ur pics before u criticize others. I have doing this but u don't look beautiful at all talk less of being compared to the girls u are talking about.

u and that baboon u are mentioning.
I did not mean this negatively...I meant considering that both parents are very fine ...I was leaning towards the Carol ekanem or Adesua Etomi kinda beauty not.guess I said it wrong. And yes I no say I no fine so relax. U no fine no be insult.
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
darkcaesar03360:

Lol
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by zionmde: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
josiegirl27:
I did not mean this negatively...I meant considering that both parents are very fine ...I was leaning towards the Carol ekanem or Adesua Etomi kinda beauty not.guess I said it wrong. And yes I no say I no fine so relax. U no fine no be insult.
very good
now u know how it feels saying that a fellow girl is just yellow.
learn how to appreciate everyone as a peculiar creature of God and not comparing them with others
Adesua kind of beauty my foot
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by josiegirl27: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
zionmde:

very good
now u know how it feels saying that a fellow girl is just yellow.
learn how to appreciate everyone as a peculiar creature of God and not comparing them with others
Adesua kind of beauty my foot
haha..I am not someone to say someone is not fine on a whim...but I looked and noticed they were not as attractive as I anticipated and realized if they were black girls they won't be considered fine...so no I don't know how it feels to whatever u are desperately trying to pass across. I said what I said ..they are light skinned but not attractive. Period.
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by martineverest(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
josiegirl27:
it's not true,not always,I am Esan undecided
lol
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by zionmde: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
josiegirl27:
haha..I am not someone to say someone is not fine on a whim...but I looked and noticed they were not as attractive as I anticipated and realized if they were black girls they won't be considered fine...so no I don't know how it feels to whatever u are desperately trying to pass across. I said what I said ..they are light skinned but not attractive. Period.
but they are a hundred time finer than u
So u can spend more time evaluating ur ugliness than trying to do that for someone else.
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by josiegirl27: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
zionmde:

but they are a hundred time finer than u
So u can spend more time evaluating ur ugliness than trying to do that for someone else.
haha it is a reflection of your need to protect most probably your pastors children . They are not attractive, more than me or not ...so sit your silly self down and breath. Nothing to ponder . U can decide to stop quouting me now . Doesn't change there looks so run along.
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by zionmde: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
josiegirl27:
lol
u look more attractive and u are almost an evening newspaper without a husband running around romance section. why don't those guys deceiving u that u are beautiful take u to the alter. aunty u are a No No facially and character wise. If u like don't go to ur village and try ur luck, menopause will soon catch up
its disgusting wen ugly baboons who should be hiding their ugly face gather the temerity to call someone else ugly
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by josiegirl27: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
zionmde:

lol
u look more attractive and u are almost an evening newspaper without a husband running around romance section. why don't those guys deceiving u that u are beautiful take u to the alter. aunty u are a No No facially and character wise. If u like don't go to ur village and try ur luck, menopause will soon catch up
its disgusting wen ugly baboons who should be hiding their ugly face gather the temerity to call someone else ugly
you were raised to think that insulting a girl with marriage will make her shrink? Haha .I am very happily married but ok keep coming. The ugly doesn't hold water now that u failed to predict if I am married or not. And I have noticed u can't pass your message across with being insulting. Make you sound dull and agressive ...you know like someone that doesn't know how to expressive themselves intelligently ,so they take swings.. it's ok I see what you are doing with your limited smarts .oh by the way I have two kids(with the menopause thing�).
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by zionmde: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
josiegirl27:
you were raised to think that insulting a girl with marriage will make her shrink? Haha .I am very happily married but ok keep coming. The ugly doesn't hold water now that u failed to predict if I am married or not. And I have noticed u can't pass your message across with being insulting. Make you sound dull and agressive ...you know like someone that doesn't know how to expressive themselves intelligently ,so they take swings.. it's ok I see what you are doing with your limited smarts .oh by the way I have two kids(with the menopause thing�).

I was only trying to be kind by assuming u are not married, hence ur running around romance section. hope ur husband knows how u are running around romance section because if not that u look facially deformed, ur husband won't leave u alone with ur phone by this time of the day.
If u have also noticed, I only insult people who insult others first. I would have loved to say something about ur kids, but I love kids no matter how ugly they look. How do I know how they look? A monkey will always give birth to a monkey
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by josiegirl27: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
zionmde:

I was only trying to be kind by assuming u are not married, hence ur running around romance section. hope ur husband knows how u are running around romance section because if not that u look facially deformed, ur husband won't leave u alone with ur phone by this time of the day.
If u have also noticed, I only insult people who insult others first. I would have loved to say something about ur kids, but I love kids no matter how ugly they look. How do I know how they look? A monkey will always give birth to a monkey
being kind ? Haha.. because you had no intelligent approach you came for the only thing u feel would hurt a girl. Sadly you only fueled my curiousity about your smarts. Then u took it up a notch attacking my kids.hahah..lets just say I will not go to the gutters with you.
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by zionmde: 6:27am On Dec 10, 2018
josiegirl27:
being kind ? Haha.. because you had no intelligent approach you came for the only thing u feel would hurt a girl. Sadly you only fueled my curiousity about your smarts. Then u took it up a notch attacking my kids.hahah..lets just say I will not go to the gutters with you.
Going into gutter? looking at ur face alone u re already in the gutters.
The only am saying is that ugly baboons have no right to call someone else ugly.
If u have any humanity left in u, u will not procreate, u don't know wat u will put those kids through because of them resembling u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Most Absurd Thing You Heard Someone Did Because Of Christmas?(Photos) / The Black Woman Is God / Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.