Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video (57158 Views)

Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme / Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by onatisi(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Honestly you nailed it finally.
I have never met davido physically but I must confess I have learnt a lot from that young man. The statement he made when he won the headies award still sticks to my brains and heart till today and I quote " WE RISE IN LIFE BY LIFTING OTHERS". And I noticed that this is exactly what the strongest and most powerful politicians in Nigeria have been doing what tinubu,obj and many others.
The most powerful prayer for blessings is just by giving to the less privileged. About his baby mamas ,they will even consider themselves very lucky to be his baby mama. He is a very very smart man. His generosity extends to his crew and even his neighbours,that is why his team members holds nothing back when they want to give him back ,they compose the best songs for him ,make the best beats for him ,knowing fully well he will surely pay them well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFekuKUtw_k

victorian:

Honestly giving is blessing.

The more he gives, the more he makes it.
He takes care of all the three women and kids in his life. None of those baby mamas would want to marry another guy, as long as he's doing more than necessary in their lives.
Man go marry only one wife, the wife will stab him to deathin his sleep, if she hears he has a girlfriend. Isnt such man very unfortunate?
May God help us.

And to top it up, he features them in his video.
That's buisness sense mixed with brain.

He's indeed blessed. At least none of his women will stab him while asleep. They all want him alive and kicking.

My respect for him just blew off d roof!
cheesy
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by Whazar(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2018
deepwater:

Please shut up
Obviously you are a product of a broken home or leaked condom
If Davido is what a man should be to you, I am so certain you never had a man figure in your life while growing up.

why are you so pained lol. David is a better man than you so blame your parents for not making u a man while growing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by Buffalowings3(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2018
deepwater:

Please shut up
If Davido is what a man should be to you, I am so certain you never had a man figure in your life while growing up.

cheesy
Lol
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by victorian(f): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2018
onatisi:
Honestly you nailed it finally.
I have never met davido physically but I must confess I have learnt a lot from that young man. The statement he made when he won the headies award still sticks to my brains and heart till today and I quote " WE RISE IN LIFE BY LIFTING OTHERS". And I noticed that this is exactly what the strongest and most powerful politicians in Nigeria have been doing what tinubu,obj and many others.
The most powerful prayer for blessings is just by giving to the less privileged. About his baby mamas ,they will even consider themselves very lucky to be his baby mama. He is a very very smart man. His generosity extends to his crew and even his neighbours,that is why his team members holds nothing back when they want to give him back ,they compose the best songs for him ,make the best beats for him ,knowing fully well he will surely pay them well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFekuKUtw_k

Am telling you, Davido is very wise! I hear people talk about him and how he helped them financially and am like wow!

Givers never ever lack. I am a giver, that's why my life is rosy and smooth. Prayers of people have helped and will keep helping ,won't leave me. Close friends I have as well are givers.

And of course his babymamas will consider themselves very very lucky.

Howany married men can conveniently pay house rent, pay the wife's shop rent, give her money for upkeep with their child, also pay her trip to travel abroad whenever she feels like?

Very very very few!

Most men these days, it's either 50-50 .
Or the wife carries all the financial responsibility including taking care of him like a kid.. Smhhhh..

None of the baby mama's will leave him. They will stick and manage the situation like super glue!

He pays their house rent, give them enough allawee, pays for their trips abroad ,have sex with them when he's around. They have kids as well.
What else does such women want again?

Na to carry tag saying I am Mrs and you are dying with huge financial responsibilities looking older than your age , and than your husband. You smile feebly when visitors come to visit. No strength to even look good. Cos of too much responsibilities. And because the man is idle he decides to get a gf, knowing u are superwoman taking care of everything at home.

The moment she hears he has a gf and is thinking of marrying her, the rage inside of her, pops out like a volcanoe! That's what erupts to plan and kill him! Cause shes already pushed to the wall, frustrated, tired, and fed-up with the marriage, she's just managing the situation, then the word: your man has a gf!

What!

Lol. For a woman to stab her husband in his sleep? The murderous hatred and the insanity has already stepped in to stay, waiting patiently for him to come home.

Trust me I don't envy such married women, one bit. They are inbetween sanity and insanity with a snap of the fingers. So men who think they are smart, allowing the woman to slave at home in everything, cos she does not want to be called a divorcee. You people are living with psychotic killer! So if u know, as a man u wont take care of your wife and treat her like a queen, don't even think of having gf. Cause that's straight way to 6 feet below!
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by martineverest(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2018
BBTEE:
Once you see it on IG you must see it on Nairaland undecided
and twitter too
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by AyamStarch: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2018
farano:
Lazy youths why can't people mind their business undecided
Dear farano, I just dey observe you with my binoculars
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by Gerardo88: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2018
These Davido is so so childish and so are those dat support him, he is being overated jxt like chelsea fans overate hazard. all these makes me bliv davido truly used his lost friends 4 fame. davido fakes his lifestyle to make pple tink negative abt wizkid. i luv starboy cus he does wat he wants nt looking at d other person, cus he believes he is the best,,, if there was no wizkid, davido wouldn't have minded doing tins lyk signing boys, helping pple nd on, in essence wat i mean is dat he does all these tins because there is a wizkid that makes him uncomfortable. deep within obo he fears his rival so much haha, so he always want to turn wizkid against pple, y wizkid at d oda end dont give a damn cus he believes he is the best, dats y he always dnt mind wat pple say hence he tinks he is unique. and definitely dat is y i love starboy, cus he does wat he likes, wen he wants nd nt lukin at the nxt persn.... Dats life of a unique person, am one dats y i knw no hard feelings. OBO is damn childish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by Happyfela(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2018
All for the Camera and Views, yen yen yen
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by Bestchoice4me(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Gbamest.. I concur.
Luciferdevil2:
Age is just a number and doesn't equate maturity. Davido may be younger than wizkid in age, but he exhibits mature character compared to wizman. He knows his responsibilities and doesn't shy away from them. His lyrics are more mature and understandable compared to Wizman.
Davido is what a man should be while wizkid on the other hand is what a boy should be.
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by Wealth7(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Gerardo88:
These Davido is so so childish and so are those dat support him, he is being overated jxt like chelsea fans overate hazard. all these makes me bliv davido truly used his lost friends 4 fame. davido fakes his lifestyle to make pple tink negative abt wizkid. i luv starboy cus he does wat he wants nt looking at d other person, cus he believes he is the best,,, if there was no wizkid, davido wouldn't have minded doing tins lyk signing boys, helping pple nd on, in essence wat i mean is dat he does all these tins because there is a wizkid that makes him uncomfortable. deep within obo he fears his rival so much haha, so he always want to turn wizkid against pple, y wizkid at d oda end dont give a damn cus he believes he is the best, dats y he always dnt mind wat pple say hence he tinks he is unique. and definitely dat is y i love starboy, cus he does wat he likes, wen he wants nd nt lukin at the nxt persn.... Dats life of a unique person, am one dats y i knw no hard feelings. OBO is damn childish

You just poured out my thoughts... Very apt. Davido lives a life of competition unlike wiz. Wizkid did a video with Tiwa and it trending everywhere den all of a sudden davido comes out of nowhere to do a video with his baby mamas.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
On Earth, money can wash your sins away.
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by TaylorBrown(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Age is just a number and doesn't equate maturity. Davido may be younger than wizkid in age, but he exhibits mature character compared to wizman. He knows his responsibilities and doesn't shy away from them. His lyrics are more mature and understandable compared to Wizman.
Davido is what a man should be while wizkid on the other hand is what a boy should be.

It's a shame you will say this!! why is davido fans after Wizkid? you will never see Wizkid fans on davidos post.. Wizkid is a better artist than davido in terms of everything that consign Art! lyrically inclined that davido.... try to score wizkid Lagos vibe, WizKid perfect picture and nobody and king promise x Wizkid Tokyo.. the flow,melody, vocals,beats is just bomb..his rhythm is always on point! and who told you starboy doesn't take care of his kids?...oh God you haters just want to remove Wizkid from d market it will not work!!! Wizkid baby mama's are all in love with him..but starboy is all over them.. so they go up and down trying to spoil him they are using his sons as leverage... Wizkid don't like show off.. he doesn't post things about his life!!! he hardly even promote his songs this days...Zion's birthday in London it was his baby mama Jada that posted pics... Wizkid is not a Internet man like obo that likes to show everything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by Vtrd: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
jaxxy:

He might be doing this out of respect for his daughters and their mums. Like a family video. My only ish is these babymamas shud move on and start new relationships or are they waiting on Davido for smtn?
Which man would be unfortunate enough to marry davido baby mama?

He would probably hear about all the sexcapades from davido's friends.

I am afraid those girls are bound to a life of spinster hood.

Davido ruined them.
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by jaxxy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Vtrd:

Which man would be unfortunate enough to marry davido baby mama?

He would probably hear about all the sexcapades from davido's friends.

I am afraid those girls are bound to a life of spinster hood.

Davido ruined them.

Tufaces baby mamas are all married, one even married a pastor. Anything is possible here bro. They are individuals of their own unless they want to live in Davido baby mama shadows.

Sm men look beyond those tags. Beside many men are married to ladies who if they knew their actual past would run. Nobody holy pass. Lol
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by jafol(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
kenbee:
Davido's large heart and Chioma's accommodating Spirit made this possible

God please bless me with Igbo girl as wify.
Oga are u not igbo yourself? Lol
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by anambraamaka: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
OBO
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by Luciferdevil2(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
deepwater:

Please shut up

I don't reply to lunatics and imbeciles. Please try the next person. Since your worthless mom didn't teach you not to insult people in an argument when you don't have anything sensible to add to it.

Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by Gerardo88: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wealth7:

You just poured out my thoughts... Very apt. Davido lives a life of competition unlike wiz. Wizkid did a video with Tiwa and it trending everywhere den all of a sudden davido comes out of nowhere to do a video with his baby mamas.
yea Davido is nt wise
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by Gerardo88: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
TaylorBrown:

It's a shame you will say this!! why is davido fans after Wizkid? you will never see Wizkid fans on davidos post.. Wizkid is a better artist than davido in terms of everything that consign Art! lyrically inclined that davido.... try to score wizkid Lagos vibe, WizKid perfect picture and nobody and king promise x Wizkid Tokyo.. the flow,melody, vocals,beats is just bomb..his rhythm is always on point! and who told you starboy doesn't take care of his kids?...oh God you haters just want to remove Wizkid from d market it will not work!!! Wizkid baby mama's are all in love with him..but starboy is all over them.. so they go up and down trying to spoil him they are using his sons as leverage... Wizkid don't like show off.. he doesn't post things about his life!!! he hardly even promote his songs this days...Zion's birthday in London it was his baby mama Jada that posted pics... Wizkid is not a Internet man like obo that likes to show everything.
obo na noise maker

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by Mryacks: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
nzeobi:
so babymama and girlfriends are now accolades and achievements that should be paraded on social media for people to celebrate.

Terribly embarasing to say the least...and some people are taking it on their heads like he has done something special...shame!
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by toprealman: 5:33am On Dec 10, 2018
Applaud him for not using 100 naira out of the said 30billion wey dey inside em "account" to buy CD abi? #Issorite
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by toprealman: 6:07am On Dec 10, 2018
Applaud him for not using 100 naira out of the said 30billion wey dey inside em "account" to buy CD abi? #Issorite
Re: Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video by meobizy(f): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
The average Nigerian youth is a jobless club-hopping bum who engages in betting over a children’s sport played by overpaid grown men.
The age ranges from 17 years old to sometimes high as 50 something plus.
From the definition I see no reason why they won’t congregate online to talk s-hit about a supposed small boy being successful before turning 30 — they find the situation unbelievable and unrelatable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Williams Uchemba And Mitchel Ihezue Height Difference / Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.