Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) (37774 Views)

John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by universaltv: 5:01am On Dec 08, 2018
It seems popular actor John Dumelo is hoing deep into farming this days than acting.

He recently show off his snail farm in his page. Who else love agriculture?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-john-dumelo-show-off-his-snail-farm/

11 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by universaltv: 5:01am On Dec 08, 2018
See more beautiful photos of John Dumelo's farm here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/actor-john-dumelo-show-off-his-snail-farm/

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by babalonshee(m): 5:22am On Dec 08, 2018
gud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 5:37am On Dec 08, 2018
good and commendable.
this is what these celebrities should be posting on social media and not clothes and shoes that yields no dividends aside amplifying their fake lifes.

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by CarGuideNG: 5:59am On Dec 08, 2018
Agriculture is our future, and our past. Not subsistence farming though, mechanized, industrial large scale farming.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8283457_20181208055417_gif59ab6b8d471b81db9cd98704fedfd8df

Get in touch for our premium vehicle history reports to ensure you don't buy dangerous cars.
Signature.

5 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:59am On Dec 08, 2018
Snail dey hungry me, not this type of snail joor....

3 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 5:59am On Dec 08, 2018
Ok
Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by serenityaliyu(m): 6:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Gradually...
Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by mayweather145: 6:00am On Dec 08, 2018
I swear I love agriculture....only that it involves money... Expecially to buy modern mechinaries .

19 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by classicking(m): 6:01am On Dec 08, 2018
Make una all go back to farm o
Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 6:05am On Dec 08, 2018
It's a Gud one, it's a good concept of becoming independent and becoming employers of labour cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by colbankz(m): 6:07am On Dec 08, 2018
Operation go back to Farm

I buy all gift card @very good rate and instant cashout I also buy Bitcoin at good rate.. . .....
+2348107383158
Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by ChubbySteve(m): 6:07am On Dec 08, 2018
interesting
Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by jomoh: 6:08am On Dec 08, 2018
And in a country where most of its youths are educated but lazy and not enlightened they said their president is cloned because he dared them to go back to farming and stop import against their mentality of import everything with the little dwindling resources they have.

The youths of that country are very unwise.

13 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2018
OK

I sell laptops.
Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by ClintonEmex: 6:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Our land is very fertile here in Nigeria, let's cultivate more.
And agriculture is much profitable,
it can make one rich.

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by ahjerryboy1(m): 6:11am On Dec 08, 2018
agric is the most worstest business I despise ever and people were keep insisting that it involve considerably cash
Even online business I love most I haven't earn nothing from it...

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:13am On Dec 08, 2018
Agriculture is beautiful. That shed reminds me of an earthworm farm I visited. cheesy
Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by kobabe(m): 6:13am On Dec 08, 2018
Pmb 2019 sai.baba

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by AwesomeRomeo: 6:16am On Dec 08, 2018
Snail tongue
Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by Flocky: 6:22am On Dec 08, 2018
Agriculture may seem cool but...

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by omoelerin1: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2018
mayweather145:
I swear I love agriculture....only that it involves money... Expecially to buy modern mechinaries .
You don't necessarily need to buy the machines
Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by Flocky: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2018
omoelerin1:
You don't necessarily need to buy the machines

Really? Tell me more
Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by speedyconnect3: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Our land is very fertile here in Nigeria, let's cultivate more.
And agriculture is much profitable,
it can make one rich.
What made Atiku Abubakar rich today?

See you. you think farming is easy?

As for Atiku, he made all his money from Intels, which he formed as a top customs officer.

He said it was his most successful business.

All these politicians never made money from agriculture.

They are just shouting agriculture because it's socially desirable to say so.

Just like when a woman says "i want a God fearing man" instead of saying "I want a rich man"

People make money from farming oo. But not easy like that.

Even sseuun here is a farmer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2018
jomoh:
And in a country where most of its youths are educated but lazy and not enlightened they said their president is cloned because he dared them to go back to farming and stop import against their mentality of import everything with the little dwindling resources they have.

The youths of that country are very unwise.
Lazy youths dem
Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by IMASTEX: 6:31am On Dec 08, 2018
This is really cool.
John we can get you calcium supplement to boost the eggs production & growth rate. You can even subscribe to our online or offline training, etc.

See the display of our own snail farm

Re: John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Nice

one.

No farmer

No nation.

Do agric.. .it pays.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozzybosco Shows Off His Many Award Collections As He Relaxes At Home / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos / Ali Baba Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.