Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. (28689 Views)

Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / Kwara By-election: APC Mega Rally, Does This Mean Saraki Is Gone In Kwara? / Photos From PDP Rally For Kwara By-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by madridguy(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin

drlateef:

A truckload of snipper has been ordered for Saraki. He is ready to commit political harakiri (suicide) very shortly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by oweman: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2018
An unreportted angle to this story is the attempt by the bukola Saraki led state pdp executive to schukle the launching of this programme 24 hours earlier by disrupting the registraton exercise at the popular mandate market with thugs .
Meanwhile its intresting to observe Bukola never thought right to key into the masses programmes ie trader money and school feeding before he decamp to his original pdp meaning he was never intrested in matters touching on the masses .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by duwdu: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2018
zlantanfan:
Mr president 2023, I don't think sharing loot like atiku would make people climb top of roofs, this is genuine love.

They just want someone to liberate them from Mr juicy position

... Mr juicy position ... LOL. gringringrin

P34c3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by Officialpdpnig: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2018
fikiman7000:
Why una add pdp campaign pic for the last pic,that shows the high level of foolishness from the apc guy that posted it

Where is the PDP campaign pic? In case you missed it, the raised clenched fist is classic pmb and pyo campaign property in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by Officialpdpnig: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2018
oweman:

An unreportted angle to this story is the attempt by the bukola Saraki led state pdp executive to schukle the launching of this programme 24 hours earlier by disrupting the registraton exercise at the popular mandate market with thugs .
Meanwhile its intresting to observe Bukola never thought right to key into the masses programmes ie trader money and school feeding before he decamp to his original pdp meaning he was never intrested in matters touching on the masses .

They even sponsored news articles claiming Osinbajo was chased away by market women and the tradermoni rejected despite the fact that Osinbajo was yet to arrive in kwara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by Yatahamal: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2018
henryobinna:
Something is really wrong, why is Osinbajo campaigning alone? Where is Buhari?

Whether you like to believ it or not, something fishy is absolutely going on at the federal level which they don't want Nigerians to know?

How can Osinbajo be campaigning for an office he's not the one to occupy except for an account of death? Hope APC doesn't want to handle this sh...it like this? Have another person campaign and have another person as the flag bearer to occupy the seat..
He is not campaigning, he is just launching a BOI programme. There is no wrong time to do the right thing, PYO said on SOBI FM, KWARA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by datribune: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

When you are sharing #10,000 in major market what do you expect, after turning Nigeria to poverty capital

Below is crowd that welcomed Atiku in Kwara

It's soft loans for d very poor who otherwise can not access loans at cut-throat interests & repayment periods. This one na ₦500 hin dey share ⬇️

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by dante0147: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2018
People i am seeing here are just here to collect Trader Moni and Ja pa !!! LOL
Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by Pavarottii(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2018
donphilopus:

What's this one saying? He's taking over from Baba come May 29th 2023.
So truly u guys av been deceiving okorocha?
Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by alen4smith(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2018
henryobinna:

Whether you like to believ it or not, something fishy is absolutely going on at the federal level which they don't want Nigerians to know?

How can Osinbajo be campaigning for an office he's not the one to occupy except for an account of death? Hope APC doesn't want to handle this sh...it like this? Have another person campaign and have another person as the flag bearer to occupy the seat..
your foolishness is unadulterated!that wasnt a campaign.NEXT LEVEL please!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by pinacole1(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2018
From today I join the winning team. PMB u are a winner carry go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by buchai: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2018
Nigeria and politics of crowd are like 5 and 6
Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by AntiWailer: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2018
Jones4190:
All problems become smaller if you don't dodge but confront them ...I am the president and Ruler of my own territory..

...I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by goodlifehyd(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2018
henryobinna:

This aint campaign get ur facts right, this trip was just for tradermoni and marketmoni... You dont expect him alone to go campaign without anyone from his party with him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by goodlifehyd(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Pavarottii:

So truly u guys av been deceiving okorocha?
Okorocha shot himself already... Dude was looking like a saint before politics but turned out he was even worst. If the dude becomes the president he may hold the country to ransom if power aint passed to his wife or first born, also expect alot of family memebers in the top "juicy" posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by famology(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2018
henryobinna:

You're such a big fool.I'm sure you don't even know why the vp is in kwara.Most of you don't read and even if you do,you can't comprehend. Oh!I just realized I just quoted a pig from the east.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by famology(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2018
This VP has turned out to be the greatest political discovery of this dispensation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by MrBONE2(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
STARBOY OSINBAJO IN KWARA YESTERDAY.
SARAKI IS FINISHED
Mynd44
I tell you Bros,Truth be told they hayaaf finished grin
My BaBu Till 2123 grin
OsiBanju Till 2232 grin
ApC till 3023grin
Haters should jump into Limpopo river grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by Jonegonu: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Next level for sure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by Adisiiyke(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Money � sharing APC. They are giving you a 10k to start a business. Can 10k feed you for 2 weeks? Who is deceiving who?
Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by somehow: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Hating someone who doesn't know you exist? You're killing yourself
Timiblanko:
How i wish that this is our President.

The love i have for this man is just much.

but the lifeless man made me hate him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by plaindealer: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by plaindealer: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by PHILipu1(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2018
henryobinna:

Have APC started it campaign?
He just came to monitor the disbursement of trade money.
When campaign start,you will know.
Do Buhari even need to campaign to defeat Atiku?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by henryobinna(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Yatahamal:
He is not campaigning, he is just launching a BOI programme. There is no wrong time to do the right thing, PYO said on SOBI FM, KWARA
This is the only sensible person that quoted my OP with cogent reasons why the VP was alone in Kwara state. Thanks for your clarification, I was beginning to see the trend where the VP is always alone going to different places for different purposes, I felt it was a subtle way of campaigning.

The other people who quoted me all went on like mad dogs, reason why I didn't bother replying them because they all thought am a fellow political online soldier paid per post.
Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by Stalwert: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=Corrinthians post=73651597]Those ipobians are just too daft.[/quote
Campaign never start they are already in jitters.

FG must build up mental institutions to cater for the potential disastrous effects of PMB victory on ipob goons.

2 Likes

Re: The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. by millhouse: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2018
To share 10k ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo / $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oluremi Tinubu Primary Health Centre (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.