Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance (37993 Views)

TY Bello's University Of Lagos (1997 Throwback Photo) / Christian & Christopher Bello 4th Birthday: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Sons / TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Continue burning my boy
I love the way u burn, grin

I have to go now boy, i gat important things to do now. U can go play with some sand. cheesy
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by bender79: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
INFERIORITY COMPLEX,
because you you are ugly and ur hair is only that gives u confidence to walk.

If u know u know
If this woman is ugly in your eyes then you are likely suffering from an undetected eye disease!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

I have to go now boy, i gat important things to do now. U can go play with some sand. cheesy

Are u done burning boy grin grin
I would hav spanked ur ass with a cane.
But today is ur lucky day boy grin
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by BluntBoy(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2018
naijaboiy:
I smell Lice. gringrin

Perfect use of pun.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by lizzynicole: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
If Fellani of Manchester United can barb his hair and still be normal

Then who are you

Abeg go pour shaving powder for that your pear hair , make we see ur real face tongue embarassed
she is TY. And that is her choice
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by okwabayi(m): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Her hair was cool back in the day. One recent show I saw her in made me doubt its beauty. The hair looked like a cat climbed on her head and died there.
She should start styling it. She looks like an unkempt wild woman.
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by naijaboiy: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

Perfect use of pun.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Just in: yahoo boys forcefully take panties of young female.
Its not fake news!!!!!!

See photos and read more

https://www.aprokogist247.me/2018/12/just-in-yahoo-boys-forcefully-takes.html
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
jaxxy:
She being to conscious of her hair. Smtmes u need to try smtn new or leave ur comfort zone alil and even ur trademark hair. Lol
I used to have much hair but the day I cut it, it took me a while to get my bearings. Even small breeze wey blow de make me sway that period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by jaxxy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I used to have much hair but the day I cut it, it took me a while to get my bearings. Even small breeze wey blow de make me sway that period.

Hahaha possibly. I also used to have this high rough punk bt I cut it after getting inspired by an American movie that year and bt I did months of contemplating because punk and layers was still very much in vogue then and I didn’t regret it or loose my balance besides the fresh breeze and no more ultra sheen wahala.
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
jaxxy:

Hahaha possibly. I also used to have this high rough punk bt I cut it after getting inspired by an American movie that year and bt I did months of contemplating because punk and layers was still very much in vogue then and I didn’t regret it or loose my balance besides the fresh breeze and no more ultra sheen wahala.
what movie was that abeg and why exactly did it inspire you? grin
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by jaxxy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
what movie was that abeg and why exactly did it inspire you? grin

Haha... The best man. I liked the lead character(Morris chestnut) and he used to wear a punk back then b4 he switched to a low cut for the movie. It just caught my attention quite naturally I guess and I went for a low cut. Lol
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by sacajawea: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
ednut1:
Sang the land is green but went to usa to born grin
Lol all of them are Scammers.
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by esosuo2: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
If Fellani of Manchester United can barb his hair and still be normal

Then who are you

Abeg go pour shaving powder for that your pear hair , make we see ur real face tongue embarassed
Baba repent oh
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
jaxxy:

Haha... The best man. I liked the lead character(Morris chestnut) and he used to wear a punk back then b4 he switched to a low cut for the movie. It just caught my attention quite naturally I guess and I went for a low cut. Lol
grin anyone convincing me to carry a new hairdo will have to convince me by word of mouth and some money o.. while in the academy, I had my fair share of low cut abeg... grin grin
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by jaxxy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
grin anyone convincing me to carry a new hairdo will have to convince me by word of mouth and some money o.. while in the academy, I had my fair share of low cut abeg... grin grin

Lol... Military academy?
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
jaxxy:

Lol... Military academy?
yup.
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by jaxxy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
yup.

Ok nice. Low cut shud still be ur best friend then grin
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
jaxxy:

Ok nice. Low cut shud still be ur best friend then grin
don't go there o.. I've had my fair share. After I left the Navy after brief service, I went on a hair growth journey then locked my hair, after a few months, I got tired of dreads and loosened them. Now I carry man braids. Sth like what Maleek berry carries
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by jaxxy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
don't go there o.. I've had my fair share. After I left the Navy after brief service, I went on a hair growth journey then locked my hair, after a few months, I got tired of dreads and loosened them. Now I carry man braids. Sth like what Maleek berry carries

U have really gone on hair discovery journey. I’m not that adventurous. Nice1
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
jaxxy:

U have really gone on hair discovery journey. I’m not that adventurous. Nice1
lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy / Michael Ekeinde Graduates From High School, Omotola Jalade Congratulates Son / Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.